Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Rockbeast
  • 1 Post By Grabber5.0
  1.    #1  
    How many of you still refer webOS nation as "PreCentral"? I know I do. :P
    I've "mentioned" Pre|Central a few times on Twitter, in the recent past.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Guilty
    You've got to put a quarter in the PreCentral jar every time you do.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    We'll need a good supply of jars then! I say P|C all the time.
    I still type in "precentral" when navigating to this site.
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    You've got to put a quarter in the PreCentral jar every time you do.
    THIS is how we will fund a new device development and manufactur...we'll make millions!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    We'll need a good supply of jars then! I say P|C all the time.
    Can you pronounce that for us? Is it: "pea-pipe-see"? (pre-emptive spelling in case the filter has something against the word "pee") Edit: Oh, look, it doesn't. :P

I only recently updated my bookmark because I was tired of watching the redirect on my Touchpad.
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    Just met a guy at a local bank in Chicago where they were giving away lunch and raffle tickets for a Sox game. He asked if I use mobile banking because they have apps for phones. I asked him which (Android and iPhone) and I laughed saying I was still a webOS user. He said he used to have a Pre and used to come on PreCentral all the time. That name will always be around!
    I always refer to it as P|C, though I like webOSnation!
    "The best way to get something done is to begin" ~ Author Unknown
    I have pretty much stopped using PC/precentral. I am in the habit now when it's people I know who I am talking to I just say "the forums" or W|N, if I'm not sure I will spell out webOSNation
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I just call you guys the dorks from loserville.
    good to know u still care love u too... Makes me long for the day we see something as exciting as your first webOS video... Hopefully webOS OS can ring that excitement back
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Will always be known as precentral because that's the name of the site when all of us were still using pres and pixis. The webosnation name came after large majority already left to other platforms.

Besides precentral brings back good times when the site was flourishing with all kinds of news and rumors and tips and home brew stuff

Since webosnation came about the site has been essentially quiet and focused on the negative which unfortunately is all the news left

So precentral it will always be, for me
    i liked PreCentral

webOS Nation just doesn't have the same ring.
    It works well as a name though.
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive