Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By bpdamas
  • 1 Post By bpdamas
  • 1 Post By bpdamas
  • 1 Post By HelloNNNewman
  1.    #1  
    I have entered my story of how I got engaged in a contest. The top 20 go to the next round. I figure what better way to get the word out than to share it with my webos friends? So, check out the following link and vote for our story. You can vote once per day from now until May 8th. Thanks in advance for your support!

JIC - Jewelry Information Center - Ultimate Proposal Contest
    Add IMDb to Universal Search Patch
    If you enjoy my work or help I have given, feel free to donate. Thanks.

Good one! I voted for you...good luck...in the vote...and in life together, may it be a blessing to you both (hint: it's more likely to be a blessing if your focus is being a blessing to her...)
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    Good one! I voted for you...good luck...in the vote...and in life together, may it be a blessing to you both (hint: it's more likely to be a blessing if your focus is being a blessing to her...)
    Good advice and thanks for the vote! Being a blessing to her is a quality outlook.

P.S. Don't forget you vote each day!

Awesome video and captured moments! Amazing timing to have a free-lance photographer on the ride with you. And to have him capture the moment of the ring was awesome. A great picture of the sign with the balloon floating overhead. You can't make this stuff up - well you can, but it always sounds like a Disney film You got my vote! Congrats on the engagement - you're a great looking couple!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Awesome video and captured moments! Amazing timing to have a free-lance photographer on the ride with you. And to have him capture the moment of the ring was awesome. A great picture of the sign with the balloon floating overhead. You can't make this stuff up - well you can, but it always sounds like a Disney film You got my vote! Congrats on the engagement - you're a great looking couple!
    I know. The random things that happened make it seem like I planned it all. Crazy that I didn't. Thanks for the congrats.

HelloNNNewman likes this.
  6.    #6  
    Anyone chillin on a Saturday, feel free to vote!

HelloNNNewman likes this.
  7.    #7  
    Any voters out there?

thanks for the reminder! Another vote cast

Come on folks... let's help out a fellow webOS member win something!
    bpdamas likes this.
  9.    #9  
    We are up to 117 votes. We only need a few hundred more to get into the finals. Keep up the voting for those that are. Thanks for your support!

Do they tell you what the leader has for vote count yet?
    I'll try to remember to do this later... subscribed to thread
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Do they tell you what the leader has for vote count yet?
    They don't really tell you but if you go to entries and sort by top rated you can find out how many votes the first place person has. It is something ridiculous like 1200. The 20th place has only 570 something and all we need to get to is 20th place to get to the finals. We have 132 votes now.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I'll try to remember to do this later... subscribed to thread
    Nice! Thanks so much for your support.