1.    #1  
    Phone scoop fools p their home page every year, but this year's is kinda lame.
    I liked Otterbox's facebook post-edible cases!
    A new line of cases from OtterBox – The Edible Series | OtterBox Blog
    Any other good ones out there?
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    The Canadian mobile news site, "Mobile Syrup", covers one every year or so: Toshiba unveils "Shapes" tablet lineup: Oblong, Rhombus and Amore | MobileSyrup.com
    Last edited by EvanKr; 04/01/2012 at 09:30 PM.
    Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    My apps:
    Giddy 3 | Gridword
    Richard Branson launches journeys to the centre of the Earth through Virgin Volcanic - News - Virgin.com

Sir Richard Branson plans on travelling through a volcano in his magma-safe "submarine"......lol.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Great video article from the guys over at IceFilms discussing the SOaPA bill (Support Online Archiving of Publications Act). Click the video to watch their awesome 'Petition' to get this into Congress.

Support Online Archiving of Publications Act (SOAPA) - A Fight for Freedom initative.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    The Roku Shake Remote was moderately funny.
    There was also the WestJet Kargo Kids

Rod W's Asus device running webOS was too, but still too-too soon. To make up for this, he may need to divulge some juicy details of whatever might be in the works.
    Saw the WestJet commercial on the news last night. That was a good one
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel