Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree5Likes
    4 sets of pushups,crunches,superman's,reverse crunches,squats. Walked for 50 minutes. Was planning on skipping today, turned on tv, Laureus Awards were on. So, I figured I'd give the sets a shot.
    You plug your phone in?
    Back from a weekend out of town. Unfortunately, I had to battle with a bad cold. Fortunately, it reduced my appetite, and I was able to spend some time in the swimming pool. Lost another pound.

Will be getting back to my exercises tonight after I've finished with my bowling league.

I would like to suggest that we continue with a weekly or monthly fitness thread after this month has completed. It's been good to get people motivated to improve their health that it shouldn't end with just one month.
    This week I had only 4 workout session!!! missed couple of days because of laziness and also talking care of my kid. But one day I went to park (it was awesome weather !!) and played with my son for a while. so burnt some calories there

The goal is to complete 6 workout session this week.

Fitness Activity:
    Feb 1: 55 min of strength training focusing on the upper body and abs.
    Feb 2: 40 min on elliptical (cardio) - Calories Burnt: 372
    Feb 3: 45 Min of strength training (Lower body, back and abs)
    Feb 4 & 5 : Rest day! (could not get out yesterday bcoz of super bowl and also taking care of my son)
    Feb 6: 1 hour of strength training (Upper body and abs)
    FEb 7: 40 Min on elliptical (usual cardio routine) - Calories Burnt: 365
    Feb 8: 1 hour of strength training (Lower body, back and abs)
    Feb 9: 45 Min on elliptical (Cardio) - Calorie burnt: 415
    Feb 10: Just walked for a while (15 min or so)
    Feb 11: Rest day!
    Feb 12: Lazy day!
    Feb 13: 60 min of strength training focusing on the upper body and abs.
    Feb 14: 45 min of running (Cardio) Avg speed: 4mph, calories burnt: 373, Distance: 2.89
    Feb 15: 1 hour of strength training (Lower body, back and abs)
    Feb 16: 40 min of running (Cardio) Avg speed: 3.9mph, calories burnt: 349, Distance: 2.66
    Feb 17: 1 hour of strength training focusing on the upper body and abs.
    Feb 18: Rest Day!
    Feb 19: 35 Min of running (cardio) Avg Speed: 4.1mph, calories burnt: 310, Distance: 2.38 miles
    Feb 20: 1 hour of strength training (Lower body, back and abs)
    Feb 21: 45 Min of running (cardio) Avg Speed: 4.24mph, calories burnt: 410, Distance: 3.18 miles
    Feb 22: 55 Min of strength training focusing on the upper body and abs.
    Feb 23: Day Skipped
    Feb 24: 45 Min of running (cardio) Avg Speed: 4mph, calories burnt: 409, Distance: 3.11 miles
    Feb 25 & 26: Day Skipped

M
    Did my sets. I like the order of them-push-ups, crunches, supermans, reverse crunches, squats-they seem to balance each other out. They were pretty easy today. The question I asked myself was, "Do I want to get my tax stuff together or do my sets?" Actually, doing my sets gave me the energy to get my tax stuff together.
    Alright, off to walk. Hope everyone has a great Monday, exercise-wise.
    You plug your phone in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpmg View Post

Will be getting back to my exercises tonight after I've finished with my bowling league.

Are you saying you're going to exercise after bowling? That's what I read there Cyberpmg!
    Congrats on shedding some of that weight. Inch by inch, anything's a cinch! It's hokey, but true!
    You plug your phone in?
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Week 4 Goals: Cycling x4; Swimming x3.

Results so far: Cycling x3; Swimming x2.

Total workout time: 5:10:24
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Still pushing through and keeping up with my exercises. My gf's encouragement is helping. Having issues with increasing the number of sets. I can't seem to make it past three sets of push ups, can get lots of crunches in and even began doing some leg lifts to help the core though.

Not doing so well with my eating habit goals though. My sweet tooth and mom's lovely baking is def setting me back. Tips for staying on track anyone ?
    I think I'm over the hump on illness, both kids back to school this week. finally got a workout in Sunday, strength training. Gonna try cardio on the treadmill today, if I can breath well enough without coughing up a lung.

Shouldn't there be a week 4 thread?
    --Chris

Palm History:

Palm Personal => Palm Personal with Palm Pro upgrade card => Palm III => Palm IIIx => Palm IIIxe => Palm T|X => Palm Pre
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234