Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Man, I started my fitness goals 2 months ago. I'm half-way to my goal, so I can still put down the plan.

Starting weight: 197
    Current weight: 183
    Goal weight: 170

Gave up sugary snacks and "bad carbs" for the most part. I still have my 1 cheat day, and I have been known to snack on some M&Ms or chocolate chips if they're in the pantry. So...February goal will be to knock out the snacking, and when I hit my goal weight, the new goal will be to jump back in to P90X.
    Update 3, Friday ended up being kind of nuts and the weather was bad so no gym, guess Friday will be my off day this week Saturday is my day at the second job and I logged over 14,000 step on pedometer.

Back to the regular cardio schedule Sunday.
    --Chris

Palm History:

Palm Personal => Palm Personal with Palm Pro upgrade card => Palm III => Palm IIIx => Palm IIIxe => Palm T|X => Palm Pre
    Alright guys and girls. Let's go! Plenty of time before the game to get these in.
    Just did my three sets, which were a little tough to get through--I didn't realize what terrible shape I'm in. Next, I'm doing my walking in a bit.
    You plug your phone in?
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Friday: some weights, 40 mins on treadmill, no soda
    Saturday: some more weights, 45 mins on treadmill, no soda
    Sunday : Super bowl, still no soda
    Monday: weights, 45 mins on treadmill, no soda
    Tuesday: weights, 50 mins on treadmill, no soda
    Wednesday: weights, 65 mins on treadmill, no soda
    Last edited by RMB; 02/09/2012 at 03:45 PM.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I purchased a Wii Fit for my 10 year old son's birthday yesterday. I am going to get fit using it, exercise(the basics: push up/ sit ups), and eat right(no more McDoubles ).
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I've been continuing my strength training haven't missed a day yet. I've already up my air up count, I am now doing 2 sets of 15 along with my squats and push ups.
    touchpad needs recharged, so I guess I'll start on my sets. The couch. To 5k is on sale for 1.99. I downloaded the healthy eating plate jpg but haven't decided where to put it. I'm afraid if I wallpaper it, I'll get used to seeing it and not see it. Someone mentioned using box.net to store exercise data and I'll have to look into that. Please post your touchpad apps that are helping you out. Going to do the three sets Derek origionally posted---seems easy enough, but it,s a challenge.

Alright, monday, a new beginning. Let's go go go.
    You plug your phone in?
    Fitness Activity:
    Feb 1: 55 min of strength training focusing on the upper body and abs.
    Feb 2: 40 min on elliptical (cardio) - Calories Burnt: 372
    Feb 3: 45 Min of strength training (Lower body, back and abs)
    Feb 4 & 5 : Rest day! (could not get out yesterday bcoz of super bowl and also taking care of my son)
    Looks like I'm starting over .... totally unhealthy weekend. Pizza, chips, cake, and coke.

Had an egg McMuffin for breakfast with some orange juice and coffee. Only one travel mug of coffee this time... no refils. Picked up some oatmeal for future breakfasts. It's a variety pack of Quaker Instant Oatmeal with low sugar.

Saw a commercial during the superbowl that I think will inspire me. It's a VW commercial of a dog that was too fat to go through the doggy door to chase a car (the new Beetle). Will start by doing stairs.

Tonight is one of my bowling leagues. Planning to stick around after to do some practice. Going to skip the beer and stick with water.

Also going to put in fresh batteries in the scale to begin monitoring weight. I know I'm going to hate the first reading, but it's a start... the most I'll ever weigh... and go down from there...
    solaimadhan likes this.
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Sunday - 31:40 run
    Today - 32:07 run, 1 hr swim

Total workout time since 2/1: 5:13:50
    3x Running, 3x Swimming, 1x Cycling
    About 40-50 lbs overweight and so many years out of shape.

Still, the end goals for 2012 are a running race, a bike tour, and a triathlon. Lofty but attainable. A last place finish much more likely than even the top 50%, but it's the journey that matters more than the end.

It starts this week with an end-week goal of at least 3 cardio workouts. 1-hour minimum each.

Now to find the webOS tools to track it all. Anyone in the New Jersey (or NYC) area that might be interested in any endurance events this year, let me know.

Thanks.
    -Zee
    solaimadhan likes this.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Drove hundreds of miles over weekend, so not much done. I did not drink any soda though. Will have a good hike / walk with the pups today to make up for the weekend.
    Update 4, Didn't get my planed normal cardio in on Sunday, instead I shoveled wet heavy snow (yay! cardio AND strength ). Gonna get to the gym tonight and get the strength training in though.
    --Chris

Palm History:

Palm Personal => Palm Personal with Palm Pro upgrade card => Palm III => Palm IIIx => Palm IIIxe => Palm T|X => Palm Pre
    4th, hit the cycle for 30 minutes. 5th got 20/20/20 in, 6th got my 30 minutes of cycling in. OMFG i hurt so much. Will get the 20/20/20 in before the end of the day though.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Missed my exercises this morning,but not discouraged. Gonna keep trucking. Girlfriend wants to start walking again hopefully can start that today. Yeah for getting fit. I feel much better already
    Fitness Activity:
    Feb 1: 55 min of strength training focusing on the upper body and abs.
    Feb 2: 40 min on elliptical (cardio) - Calories Burnt: 372
    Feb 3: 45 Min of strength training (Lower body, back and abs)
    Feb 4 & 5 : Rest day! (could not get out yesterday bcoz of super bowl and also taking care of my son)
    Feb 6: 1 hour of strength training (Upper body and abs)
    did 9 miles last week hopefully I can make it up this week
    solaimadhan likes this.
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Today - 50 minute/12 mile trainer ride

Total workout time since 2/1: 6:03:51
    3x Running, 3x Swimming, 2x Cycling
    If you've been checking out this thread, and been thinking of starting, Today's A Perfect Day to Start. I did my strength training exercises Derek mentioned on page one. They were easier today than yesterday--I didn't think I'd get through them yesterday. I'll be getting my 40 minute walk in next. I took a few 'before' photos today--you never know.
    You plug your phone in?
    Update 5. sigh, wife took the daughter to the doctor last night so I was home with my son instead of at the gym. Did get my income tax filing done though! Brought the gym bag I packed for yesterday to work with me and am going straight from work to the gym for cardio tonight. Gotta get on a regular schedule for this to matter.
    --Chris

Palm History:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast