View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 1 of 307 1234561151101 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This is a dummy post to show the AFLAC thread.
    Last edited by KRamsauer; 05/18/2005 at 08:26 PM.
    how do you make a survey?
    Just so you know, the object of your affection goes by the name Clyde.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Personally, I think you can do better.
    he looks like a snob to me, I dont think he would date outside his species. Do chickens and ducks even like each other?

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by broberob
    how do you make a survey?

additional options section when you create a new thread?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    This Chick will even date moose... (Hey, I am a big flirt, what can I say?!)
    I always thought I was better looking than that AFLAC's ugly duckling. Say, I know a cool restaurant in town where they serve this out-of-the-world-roasted-chicken. Do we have a date then?..
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    ...(Hey, I am a big flirt, what can I say?!)
    Will you date a guy wearing pink?
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Personally, I think you can do better.

Curious what you mean by that Alli.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    According to your poll, Chick, you are doing just fine. But are you sure you want to date a rich duck that talks funny and gets himself into dangerous situations?
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Curious what you mean by that Alli.
    The AFLAC duck doesn't even carry a Treo! (After all, he has no pockets or belt!) Interspecies dating is one thing, but dating a dude with no Treo? C'mon! Get real!
    I am quite sure that Clyde uses a Treo. He probably has one of his assistants carry it. We just dont see it because it really doesnt have a place in the commercials.

Chick, I'd got for it. He's very successful and surely got a few bucks.
    — Ed Howdershelt
    Alli - I hope that's tea you're drinking in your new photo or have you slipped a wee drambuie in there ??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    Alli - I hope that's tea you're drinking in your new photo or have you slipped a wee drambuie in there ??!!
    Whilst I prefer my tea with Drambuie, that happens to be a cup of Café du Monde coffee - with chicory. Nothing finer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Whilst I prefer my tea with Drambuie, that happens to be a cup of Café du Monde coffee - with chicory. Nothing finer!
    sure the coffee may be fancy shmancy but tell us how you got the BEADS!
    Quote Originally Posted by broberob
    sure the coffee may be fancy shmancy but tell us how you got the BEADS!

Ummm....I plead the 5th.
    And after pleading the 5th I'm snortling so hard I have tears running down my face and I can't decide whether to quote ACDee or Chickie, so I'll just keep snortling and not quote either.
    I'm afraid it's hopeless for you and "The Duckald". You come from different religious backrounds. He's a Roman Quackolic and you're a Cluckitarian. Your only hope is for both of you to become Born-again Flaptists. Unfortunately, that's gonna mean no more dancing .

Why don't you take a gander at some geese? On second thought, maybe that's not a good choice either. Geese spend all of their spare time hanging out on golf courses.

EdK
    Handspring Treo 600 R.I.P. ...
    Insurance replacement Sprint Treo 755P ...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    m00se jerky?! Go get that Chick, ACDriver! I want her dead or alive.
    -Mark Twain
    AFLAC and I are having a date in his limo's whirlpool tonight! I got my goggle on already! Jealous, aren't ya, Green friend?
    And since when chicken swim?
    -Mark Twain
Page 1 of 307 1234561151101 ... LastLast