View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 99 of 307 FirstFirst ... 4989949596979899100101102103104109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    'Cos there ain't no virgins in Zurich!
    I bet there aren't with old sweet-talker Clulup around.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Just don't try it too often. I'd miss you here!
    Assuming British Secret Agent stance and accent>>>>>" M'Lady", he said, sipping his shaken, never stirred martini, "Danger is my Business."

Bahh, what a load of rubbish! It's more dangerous to take a shower in one of these bloody tubs they use for showers over here. LOL
    And my avatars for the next few days will display my own Treo photos: Aren't you lucky?
    Yes. You should trying taking pictures of various mirrors at various points during the day. I hear that can be very artistic!
    ACD, how is your Treo working in London? Can you get email and surf? I had some problems with my Treo in China.
    Chick, your avatars show some talent…
    Clulup, say it ain’t so what ACD said about you and the lack of virgins in Switzerland…
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmoozer
    Chick, your avatars show some talent…
    What, more mushy talk!? I start agreeing with ADC on this subject! In fact I always do unless I am involved.

Clulup, say it ain’t so what ACD said about you and the lack of virgins in Switzerland…
    Switzerland is a very liberal country full of beautiful people enjoying their lives, full of respect for each other, and the people who come to visit our beautiful country. There is nothing more I can say about this.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I come back in a couple of weeks and go to London, Paris and Geneva. Hey! Geneva is part of the city of Switzerland, State of Sweden ain't it? I mean how far can it be from Geneva to Zurich? 10 Minutes by car max huh?
    Ten minutes by airplane is about right (not quite so). I would of course drive to the airport in Zurich, but flying to Geneva for a single male dragon...? I don't know...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmoozer
    ACD, how is your Treo working in London? Can you get email and surf? I had some problems with my Treo in China.
    Hi Schmoozer. It's working fine. Email and surfing right out of the box. Phone was a little tempermental until I got in touch with Cingular. Seems that I had okayed European ops with the billing department but they didn't know/understand to flip some electronic switch that told the network and the phone it was okay. Once that was resolved the phone has worked as slick as two amorous eels in a barrel full of mucus.
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Ten minutes by airplane is about right (not quite so). I would of course drive to the airport in Zurich, but flying to Geneva for a single male dragon...? I don't know...
    I don't know how far of a drive it could be? On my "typical" American map Switzerland is not even big enough to write the name in the country. Whereas The United Kingdom is HUGE! So is Germany! And France is big because it is next in line for conquest by His Majesty King Bushwacker, if they don't start towing the line.

I am a little confused though. Russia used to be really really BIG when I was in school. Now it's a bunch of little teeny countries with names that are hard to pronounce.

I don't think meeting is a very good idea. I have an image amongst the guys I work with and landing in Switzerland and being met by some body builder guy with a big C tatooed on his chest may do irreparable damage to my reputation.
    So there I am strolling through the Stanstad Airport in London when I see the Love Shack made famous by the musical group the B-52's.

Well sort of..... Go ahead open it up...it's VERY PG.

I have typed and erased about 5 different fictional scenerios about this....but every one of them fails the PG test. So I will have to just sit here and smirk about the better ones.

EDIT: Okay I re-read this an realized that if I read this I probably wouldn't open the picture. It's cool, really. It's a picture of a juice bar in the airport in Stanstad....surrounded by all sorts of people. So have no fear about opening it. It's kind of funny I think.

Attached Images Attached Images
    I don't think meeting is a very good idea. I have an image amongst the guys I work with and landing in Switzerland and being met by some body builder guy with a big C tatooed on his chest may do irreparable damage to my reputation.
    1. As stated long before, that avatar was used solely to conceal the great looks of my true self...

2. Indeed I can imagine your colleagues would be surprised if anybody else but a fair maiden would be wanting to meet you...

EDIT: Okay I re-read this an realized that if I read this I probably wouldn't open the picture. It's cool, really. It's a picture of a juice bar in the airport in Stanstad....surrounded by all sorts of people. So have no fear about opening it. It's kind of funny I think.
    So did you drink any of that "Lovejuice"? What is the effect?? Positive/negative (from a dragon's point of view)?
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    So did you dring any of that "Lovejuice"? What is the effect??
    Yes, and my job here in Stanstead is done. LOL
    Tulip, any thoughts about UBS buying (American) Schwab's assets? And why is it that Swiss banks attracts dictators and criminals?...
    UBS buys some more US companies? I'm sure they know what they are doing, which is a good thing because they pay part of the taxes I don't have to pay if their business goes well. And: we like to take the best US companies and have the US employees work for us, as detailed here

Regarding dictators and criminals with their money in Switzerland: that's just an old habit of them. They think Switzerland is still a safe haven for their money, and since that has changed a long time ago, we take away their money and give it back to the rightful owners.
    ACD, I should know better not to read your posts on my Treo while in a meeting... you made me laugh...gosh.

And my day is complete.

Wait! I didn't mean that to mean that I care one way or the other if you find my posts humorous!! Nothing could be further from the truth!

I care not!
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Important!! ACD!! More to england than stanstead airport!!

btw - blair's ears were smaller - then he had an operation to fix that mad grin of his (a coat hanger was jammed into his mouth) and there was an unfortunate side effect of the operation.
    jphal, do you think I was born yesterday? I have been all over England and the UK! I know all the hot spots to get to know the True England. I know Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, Shannon, Glasgow, Prestwick! I only go to the nicest spots!

psst > whispering>>I will tell you something I wouldn't tell anyone else though. All of the places I have been to in England all smell like Jet fuel! You guys need to do something about that.

BTW I love your explaination of Tony's pistol-grip ears.
    And why do you say that?

Including money taken from Holocaust victims?
    psst> clulup> dude, I think someone is itching for a fight. suggest going to a pub till tomorrow. and ixnay on the oneymay issue. Me thinks you may have awakened a orgonsgay with this issue. be afraid, be very afraid.
    And why do you say that?
    UBS did a very good job lately (regarding making money). But I don't like them a lot because of how they treat their "human capital".
    Including money taken from Holocaust victims?
    Yes, also, after some PRPRPR $and$ $other$ $catastrophes$, $though$...
    You should go to Manchester Airport too - voted best airport in the UK! By someone.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    You should go to Manchester Airport too - voted best airport in the UK! By someone.
    Hey Hatter! You back from France? I have to admit I haven't done Manchester, England. I have done Manchester, New Hampshire though.
    I accept your post. Very honorable of you. But that's as mushy as I get
    THUMPPP!!! <<<<< Sound the the load made when taken off my mind. Not because of the post, but because of the fear it might get mushy again here on TC!
    I have done Manchester, New Hampshire though.
    I have been in Birmingham, Alabama (AKA Alli-Land), several times. Does that count, too?