View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 97 of 307 FirstFirst ... 47879293949596979899100101102107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    And you forgot to mention your powerful charms as well.
    I only use powerful charms as protection against witches and crocodile bites.
    Animo et Fide
    This chick dances to a different drummer...
    I’ve noticed that

-------------------------
    BTW, does anyone know where ACD gone?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    BTW, does anyone know where ACD gone?
    I think he ran off with Muziek. Muziek was sooooooo keen about his posts, and couldn't wait to marry him:
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    ACD: You're haplessly devoted to make me laugh, thanks! This weekend's work would have been much more difficult without you. (Are you divorced yet?... J/K!)
    Did you note how she disappeared, too?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    I think he ran off with Muziek. Muziek was sooooooo keen about his posts, and couldn't wait to marry him:
    Did you note how she disappeared, too?
    Ooh, hope this isn't my fault! I'll remove those magic charms straight away.
    (Does an anti-crocodile charm get rid of dragons too?)
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    No doubt ACD is off somewhere pillaging a defenceless village with dragon-fire in search of virgins or something.
    Yeah, virgins are getting more and more difficult to find, I've heard. Some time ago the virgins of New York planned to organise a political demonstration, but one of them got ill and the other didn't want to go alone....
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Tulip, I highly doubt your claim. I saw Muziek last evening and she was all by her Lonesome-self; no dragons were attached to her.
    Well, in that case it must be the bill she sent me. I'd love to have her back here, but $998.10? And that didn't even include pictures!!
    or save a virgin in NYC...
    Are there still virgins in NY??
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Did you ever pay me for my pictures?
    Hey, you can look at my rotating DNA for free!
    Are baby carrots actually harvested that small, or are they carved out
    of bigger carrots?
    they're ripped from the mummy carrot's breast!
    Animo et Fide
    ok...thanx
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    ok...thanx
    Don't believe a metallurgist's stories about carrots! Carrots are not mammals, they are sedentary birds!
    Whew!!! tough days off...mowed the lawn, washed the cars, quality time with the wife...20 year anniversary yesterday! Heavy Napping in the afternoon. and yes Grrl I nap cause I am old. LOL

Off across the pond on Sunday. Headed to London for a day. I hear there are still virgins over there living in some villages, with huts made of extremely combustable straw

I am curious to confirm my Cingular Treo will work over there...first trip across since I had it. Expensive, I think will be the key word for data etc.

Will see! back Tuesday and will give you an update. Glad everyone is well!

Baby carrots are not really carrots at all. They are really small bird doodies. The birds live in cages where they are feed a diet high in Cheetos. This makes their doody orange. Mmmmmmmmm Baby Bird Doodie Carrots.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    and yes Grrl I nap cause I am old. LOL
    That's OK...I nap cause I'm young
    grrl, your avatar is starting to concern me a bit....you should maybe go to a tanning booth and, uh, well, maybe, uh......never mind
    Benjamin Franklin said that, "Beer is proof that God loves us." (paraphrased)

IMHO, naps are God's way of showing he loves us.
    When my Girls were babies I use to put them on either side of me in our big bed and tell them it was nap time. They would say I had to take a nap too. I use to lie there and breath like I was sleeping to trick them into thinking I was asleep so they would nap. Sometimes I fooled myself...and woke up and hour later.

My oldest daughter figured out was going on when she was about 6 y/o. She would "sleep breath" to...until I feel asleep and then get up and go see what her Mother was doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    When my Girls were babies I use to put them on either side of me in our big bed and tell them it was nap time. They would say I had to take a nap too. I use to lie there and breath like I was sleeping to trick them into thinking I was asleep so they would nap. Sometimes I fooled myself...and woke up and hour later.

My oldest daughter figured out was going on when she was about 6 y/o. She would "sleep breath" to...until I feel asleep and then get up and go see what her Mother was doing.
    Smart little dragon
    Speaking of dragons, I remember growing up with Puff, the magic dragon song. And I remember shedding little-girl tears when I sang the CHORUS to the song:

"A dragon lives forever, but not so little boys
    Painted wings and giant’s rings make way for other toys.
    One grey night it happened, Jackie Paper came no more
    And Puff that mighty dragon, he ceased his fearless roar.

His head was bent in sorrow, green scales fell like rain
    Puff no longer went to play along the cherry lane.
    Without his lifelong friend, Puff could not be brave
    So, Puff that mighty dragon sadly slipped into his cave, oh..."
    Some say Puff was about drug abuse...here is the real story...

There was a young man named Lenny Lipton and while he was away at college he went to the library and read some poems by Ogden Nash. While on his way to his friend's house for dinner, Lenny became very introspective about the journey he was taking now and the loss of his childhood and innocence. When he arrived at his friend's home, he found no one there. He sat down to wait, and wrote a poem of his own which he left in his friend's room-mate's typewriter. Now the room-mate, Peter happened to be a musician and when he saw the poem he added some music to it. Years later when Peter, Paul and Mary recorded this "poem" it became a hit. Peter Yarrow then tracked down Lenny Lipton and gave him credit on the song as a writer.

Glen
    I know a rude version of Puff the Magic Dragon, but I don't want to destroy the last vestige of Chick's innocence so I won't share it
    Animo et Fide