View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 96 of 307 FirstFirst ... 4686919293949596979899100101106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 6123
    One size fits all? Only with webbing inside, like a builder's hat
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    They must be. Like all-men's-brains
    yawn...
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    yawn...
    Hi Murray! Have you ever read an inspector Alan Banks novel by Peter Robinson? I liked the one I read a lot, it plays where you seem to come from.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Are they leading the British League? I get some British football in NYC but not much. And certainly none Danish...
    British football league? Methinks you underestimate English and Scotish nationalism....
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    British football league? Methinks you underestimate English and Scotish nationalism....
    hi big fella, haven't read any of his books...do you recommend them then ? I'm originally from Aberdeen, that's my home town and I only live in Edinburgh because I moved here in the name of love in 1994..!! Thank god there isn't a British League, if there was, Aberdeen would be in division 12. !!
    [QUOTE=Chick-Dance]The truth is boring, I agree.

miaow
    hi big fella, haven't read any of his books...do you recommend them then ? I'm originally from Aberdeen, that's my home town and I only live in Edinburgh because I moved here in the name of love in 1994..!! Thank god there isn't a British League, if there was, Aberdeen would be in division 12. !!
    Yes, I recommend Peter Robinson (in case you like crime fiction). I think the protagonist's home base is Edinburgh, certainly in that area - maybe even Aberdeen? It has been a while since I read the book.

Peter Robinson is quite well known apparenty, because when I asked for well written crime fiction in the English book shop, that is what they recommended.
    The truth is boring, I agree...
    Chick-Dance, you are still young, but one day you will realise that nothing is more surprising and thrilling than reality

And you can take off those latex gloves, you can't contract malaria over the internet!
    Using my Treo on the train and you guys are fading away.....thank goodness for small miracles
    Oh no....you are fading away? But I need a new litter box
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    [miaow
    Cheap imitation....
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Chick-Dance, you are still young
    The Chick babe is not only Young and Beautiful, she is
    highly intelligent
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    You seem to be traveling a lot. What line of biz are you in?
    I am the Regional Manager for a major banking software house for 2/3 of the US. The travel never seems to end. It is always good to catch up on the happenings of this board.
    I am speechless; twice in one day!
    Speechless chicken must tastes better anyway. I mean, I would like to eat chicken nuggets and hear them go: "Kookoorikoo-dooo!"
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Speechless chicken must tastes better anyway.
    I heard that chicken tastes like squirrel anyway
    nuttin honey
    Chick, I think the word you're searching for is "inclusive"
    There are a couple of welsh clubs that play in the english leagues, but they are very definitely english leagues.
    Animo et Fide
    Warning: Overzealous cleaners in Great Britain!

A cleaning lady at the Tate Gallery took her duty a bit too seriously when she threw away a plastic bag full of rubbish standing in front of an abstract painting. As it turned out, the rubish bag was part of a piece of art by the German artist Gustav Metzger. The bag of rubbish was later recovered, but considered to severely damaged by the 78 year old artist, who provided a replacement.

The most funny part is that Gustav Metzger, a "deconstructivist", is considered the founder of "auto-destructive art". I don't think anybody has ever proven this view more strongly than that Tate Gallery cleaning lady.
    Which Tate was that at?
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    I saw that in the papers this morning - great story! Shame the cleaner stopped there. There's a lot more that can be chucked - the last exhibition I went to looked like a pile of brightly coloured Ikea boxes!
    Don't you think the cleaner should have been a bit more careful with British taxpayer's property? I'm sure that rubbish bag cost many thousand pounds!

I like some modern art, but my understanding also does not include rubbish bags and piles of Ikea boxes, unfortunately.
    That's funny. Brits do have humor: So do you hide it?!
    We try not to use it too much because British humour is normally considered too powerful for the American brain (especially female brain) to take! We don't want to hurt you.
    Animo et Fide