View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 90 of 307 FirstFirst ... 40808586878889909192939495100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 6123
    'le manche' means 'the sleeve'. we call it the english channel because it's english terratorial water until about 1 km off the French coast - partly because the channel islands are the last part of the duchy of normandy that remained loyal to the british crown (800 years ago this year).
    we're about to win another gold in cycling too
    Animo et Fide
    Well, Chicken, if Tweety is how you look naked... some people seem to look more attractive with SOME close on
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Jealous about Tweety? Dream on... I used WebXcope to edit because the context was not clear anymore. I just wanted to make sure PeterBrown or m00se didn't think I was talking to them
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    I also wanted to welcome you back, Claire!
    ------------
    PB, any comment on this: " Cherie Blair ranked in power list
    The prime minister's wife, Cherie Blair, has been ranked the 12th most powerful woman in the world by business magazine Forbes." Quote from BBC.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Oops, did you read that article carefully? I was ranked 2nd...
    Indeed? So now you are China's Vice Premier Wu Yi? Somehow, I liked you better before...

Do you know who came in first? Condi Rice....
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Do you know who came in first? Condi Rice....
    claudio...you got a problem with that...hehehe
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    you got a problem with that...hehehe
    Not really, I guess putting Condoleezza Rice in the first postion was right. And she is certainly smarter that Bush (well, who isn't?). At times, Condi does not seem to have a clear view of her relations with GWB:

"As I was telling my husb— As I was telling President Bush." Condoleezza Rice, at a dinner party hosted by New York Times D.C. bureau chief Philip Taubman and his wife, Times reporter Felicity Barringer

Everybody knows this story about Bush and Condi, I found it great.
    Pity that someone can be counted as powerful because of the influence they hold over a powerful man. Not on their own merit I mean. Still a very male dominated world isn't it?
    Of course, that's because men are best
    Animo et Fide
    Cherie Blair I mean, not Condi Rice.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    At times, Condi does not seem to have a clear view of her relations with GWB:

"As I was telling my husb— As I was telling President Bush." Condoleezza Rice, at a dinner party hosted by New York Times D.C. bureau chief Philip Taubman and his wife, Times reporter Felicity Barringer

Poor secluded clulup...that news item is just making it to swiss cheezerville. I think it happened sometime in April. I will confirm with my advisors, chick-a-dee and Muziek and get back to you
    Did the komodo dragon fall??...or was she pushed??
    Claire: welcome back to this thread!
    ACD: stop hiding, the virgins of NYC are looking for you. They need to be saved or something, I don't know.
    clulup: got the money you owe me yet? I'd like to give that money to charity.
    Olympics update: beach v-ball is awesome!
    Silly No comment....
    Claire--love your avatar
    TU Muziek
    it's for the Olympics
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    it's for the Olympics
    Fun!!! Grrls rule 2nite, don't we? We chased the guys outta here
    Sorry I seem to have walked into Man-Haters Anonymous. Is the 12 step program for this simply that you step on us 12 times? BTW, welcome back Muz and Cluck...we all missed you, even us occasional posters from the sideline. I would rather not interrupt the storyline and just enjoy it from the Connecticut countryside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    I demand a recount!. Besides, for a detective as good as you are claiming to be -- you failed to notice?
    I knew it was you, comrade Wu Yi. However, in this particular case, I preferred to maintain the illusion and imagine you as a beautiful young woman you pretended to be instead of the elderly lady you are...
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    Claire--love your avatar
    My GOODness, Clairegrrl, that's a HELL of a sunburn you got on your shoulders... What happened, did you fall asleep on the beach? Lucky you didn't take off... never mind.