View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 9 of 307 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959109 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Muziek: what makes you think the pope doesn't have a gsoh? One of his favourite Simpson's episodes is when Homer says "God is my favourite fictional character".
    Trust me, I'm related to a doctor.
    I am sure the pope has a great sense of "gsoh," but it isn't as funny as ACD's. Or even yours...
    And regarding Homer's comment, did you mean fictional or dysfunctional? I suppose they both fit. (Golly, I hope I am still going to heaven...)
    ACDC does have a gsoh, but I'm more biting. Grrrr.
    Animo et Fide
    ACDC does have a gsoh, but I'm more biting. Grrrr.
    You are cute not-so-funny, ACD is funny and cute (Chick is gonna kill me for saying this!). But the Grrrr thing was funny. And it reminds me that barking dogs don't bite!
    Jeezzz, these two clowns are not funny. One speaks English like Shakespeare and the other doesn't know how to spell it. I AM FUNNY! Just take a look at me. Need I say more?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    I AM FUNNY! Just take a look at me. Need I say more?
    Love you hair Oops! And your honesty (looking for your brain thing). But you are as funny as a doorknob
    Grrr.

As written by Shakespeare.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    Love you hair Oops! And your honesty (looking for your brain thing). But you are as funny as a doorknob
    I am glad I caught you in a giving mood
    You are cute not-so-funny, ACD is funny and cute
    Who me? I am not cute!! Stunningly Handsome Yes! Suave, debonair, bon vivant, man about town.....all yes! But Cute!!! NO

Babies are cute! Little puppies are cute! Angelina the Victoria Secret model is cute...oh, sorry, that one doesn't fit...skip that one. Uh,,,, lambs gamboling in a field are cute! Not me though!

Now, in the spirit of honesty I will admit to having an ever-so-slight paunch. (and not the one on TV thats a cop and rides the motorcycle and hits on the nurses.) My nose is a little bigger then might be optimal. My teeth, while clean as can be, might be slightly mis-aligned. I could probably use some exercise to tone up a bit. But if you stand me next to the comedian CarrotTop women choose me all of the time....well most of the time....some of the time....uh once, I was choosen over him once...but thats something!!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Do you do purple?
    I think this is more blue then purple but I like it!
    Okay, all kidding aside I decided to post a real picture of me. This shows me in uniform getting ready for work.

I know, I know, she's a Girl, but ignore that part...or missing part.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Who me? I am not cute!!
    Gosh, you take compliments very well!
    Okay, all kidding aside I decided to post a real picture of me. This shows me in uniform getting ready for work.
    I know, I know, she's a Girl, but ignore that part...or missing part.
    LOL And what uniform this might be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    I am glad I caught you in a giving mood
    Now that's funny!
    Grrr.

As written by Shakespeare.
    Double-dipping, I like that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Hey Green Lizard, That's a cool avatar: calming, graceful, "cute", well balanced. In short: Feminine

You don't like? I kinda like it myself....Especially the tail LOL

Okay, enough experimentation. Back to Drache.
    Okay, enough experimentation. Back to Drache.
    Hey I liked that previous blue dragon. Don't let Chick dictate your avatars...
    Bye Chick. Have fun swimming and canoeing and eating grilled food. But most importantly: Don't forget your infamous goggles!
    Hey I liked that previous blue dragon. Don't let Chick dictate your avatars...
    Thanks Muziek, but I think I have had enough of the other avatars. But this is what it's really all about. If there is reincarnation this is what I want to be!!

http://www.draconic.com/images/whelan/drgflite.jpg
    Have fun and be safe Chicken!

Not that I care mind you.....just being polite.
    Thanks Muziek, but I think I have had enough of the other avatars. But this is what it's really all about. If there is reincarnation this is what I want to be!!

http://www.draconic.com/images/whelan/drgflite.jpg
    I want to be re-incarnated as a pot of yogurt. Preferably black cherry flavour, mmmmm.
    Animo et Fide
    I want to be re-incarnated as a pot of yogurt. Preferably black cherry flavour, mmmmm.
    Uh, I don't think cherry's are supposed to be black. It's a marketing scam put forth by the Federation Of Cherry Union or F.O.C.U.

Years ago FOCU figured out that cherries had a very short shelf life. So they would take the old cherrys and put then the next bin over and put a sign on the bin saying "Black Cherrys". They figured if they sold even a few that they were ahead. Who would have figured that some people would love them! Nasty old rotten cherrys marketed as "Fresh" Black Cherrys.

I saw through the scam and brought it to the attention of the grocer. I said, "Who the hell told you these were good cherries?" He said, "FOCU". I said, "HEY! Watch it there buddy! Now, where did you get these cherries!!!" He said, "FOCU". All I will say is that it came to blows and got ugly.

It's of course up to you Hat what you want to reincarnate as...but old moldy cherries in a soup of sour milk would not be my choice.

JK
    One of his favourite Simpson's episodes is when Homer says "God is my favourite fictional character".
    I like the one where he says a prayer to "JesusAllahBuddah" to be sure he is covered.