View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 89 of 307 FirstFirst ... 3979848586878889909192939499139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 6123
    So clulup, it's the US v. All-Europe in the medal count now? Not EU v. US? Let the Medal Count Begin then! (Oh, by the way, I do consider Russia to be in Asia, not Europe. And I predict that Asia will kick both Europe & US butts!)
    Do they have chess in the Olympics?
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Sorry Moose, it's not a matter of opinion, Russia is in Europe. Siberia is in Asia though.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    So clulup, it's the US v. All-Europe in the medal count now? Not EU v. US? Let the Medal Count Begin then! (Oh, by the way, I do consider Russia to be in Asia, not Europe. And I predict that Asia will kick both Europe & US butts!)
    Do they have chess in the Olympics?
    I wrote EU and only counted EU medals of course (EU is a pretty well-defined term... ). The EU doesn't need Russias 24 medals to leave the US behind as the Medal Tracker shows. Better get used to coming in second once the EU integration picks up speed . And Europe vs. Asia is also no threat, at least so far.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Hey Everyone! Glad to be back.
    Welcome back! Glad you weren't blown out to sea or anything. Chicks don't fly so good!
    (But I guess they swim okay....)
    Hey Chick, welcome back!

clulup, you have mentioned the Iranian athlete who refused to compete with an Israeli athlete. You might find the attached article (appeared in today's WSJ) interesting).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    -Mark Twain
    Have a nice holiday Chick-Face? Do you know what a Yngling is?
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    clulup, you have mentioned the Iranian athlete who refused to compete with an Israeli athlete. You might find the attached article (appeared in today's WSJ) interesting).
    Interesting points. The problem is, Sharon's politics bring Israel closer and closer to the point when people (also outside the Arab world) will start comparing Israel to South Africa before the end of apartheid. I do note differences, but one can also find similarities... For instance, building a wall to protect yourself seems ok to me, as long as you build it on territory that belongs to you.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    I feel bad for the Iranian athlete - he was in a no-win situation. If he completed against the Israeli, he would have likely been in big trouble back home. Since he refused to complete, he will never get the chance for a medal.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    This Chick swims better than OK, Mikey But thanks for the welcoming words, I appreciate it a lot. I read the thread and I appreciate everyone's concerns for my friends and I; it is very touchy! Charley hit NC in a form of rain. Lots and lots of rain. But it was nothing like Florida. My heart goes to the Floridians!
    And how have you been?
    Things in CO have been fine. Too much work and a bit of a cold/bug, but overall just fine. Haven't seen Claire, however (regardless of any baseless rumors that might have been spread)
    Hey Everyone! Glad to be back.
    Welcome back, Boss!! Good vacation I hope. We have tried our best but the EU trio outposted us.

Anyway, Clulup posted his endearing dedication for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    Haven't seen Claire, however (regardless of any baseless rumors that might have been spread)
    Hey, Mike, all that back and forth exchange in the "girls with T600 ?!?" thread over?
    Welcome back Chicken-Noodle-Soup Glad you are back. And with a new avatar. And a renewed spirit. Cheers!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Welcome back Chicken. Nobody here missed you. Nor was anyone worried about you or Muzie in the path of the Hurricane.

"Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Welcome back Chicken. Nobody here missed you. Nor was anyone worried about you or Muzie in the path of the Hurricane.
    So you aren't gonna save her?
    Hey Chick, welcome back. Glad you are in one piece. Wings and all!
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Were Chick and Muziek gone? Now I suppose we will hear some long-winded story about them being in North Carolina and some bad weather event happening...geesh...

Rumor has it they were really in Danbury CT helping Martha decorate her new digs. Question is did they go to Stew Leonards to shop for groceries? Gotta love Stew's...
    Hi Chicky-Baby...glad you're back.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Huh? Is there a mobile forum malfunction, or have I just seen a post from Clairegrrl?? Welcome back!
    Chick-Dance, I bet you still have the virgin Tweety... I don't even feel like using WebXcope
    Welcome back Clairegrrl. I missed you too!
    -Mark Twain
    Howdy to Muziek, Chick!
    Off to the golf course...what a gorgeous day here!!!
    -Mark Twain