View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 87 of 307 FirstFirst ... 3777828384858687888990919297137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Hmm, yes, I think you've not been sleeping correctly recently have you? This is what I find funny at around 3am usually. (after a few Mojitos, made with my chocolate peppermint )
    PeterBrown, can you really tell what it means to some people if the Choco-Banana shake hangs just because they selected "Blendolini"? Or if the Office Assistant suddenly makes loud noises? In a quiet office, for instance?

What about Anti-Israel behaviour of computers? Israel Anthem Suddenly Stops: "There is no resolution to this problem. Although the sudden stop occurs, the problem does not cause any problem with the system."

Maybe it does't mean anything to you if the bear trap won't release paramecia in Level 49, but let me assure you: some people DO care, that is why it is in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. Somewhere on this planet, people are working on precisely these types of problems, and I find that admirable.

From your post I also learn that the British sleep "correctly" - not just "well" like others. Maybe I have been sleeping "incorrectly" for long without even noticing?? Can you tell me more about it?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Correct sleeping is very important. Firstly, you must be dressed right. This means a nightshirt, or pajamas, and a sleeping cap. Preferably with a tassel. Secondly the bed must be made correctly with the best Irish linen, freshly starched. Thirdly you should have a healthy supper (stuffed quails maybe) and finish it off with a quiet smoke of your pipe whilst sat in front of the fire reading a Good Book, like Crime and Punishment' for example. Once you are safely tucked up in bed ring the bell for the maid to come and bank up the fire, ready for morning, and drift off to the land of Nod.
    Ok?
    Animo et Fide
    My mum is into family history, she found a court case which had been taken against one of our ancestors by his maid for sexual harrassment. Apparently he'd asked her to come into bed to 'warm his feet'. This was in the 17th C.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    ...Once you are safely tucked up in bed ring the bell for the maid to come and bank up the fire, ready for morning, and drift off to the land of Nod.
    Ok?
    Jolly good.

However, I am not too sure about the fire in the bedroom, given we don't have a chimney? And what's the role of your maid once she has finished banking up the fire?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    My last 'per-day' posting commitment! Chick is back tomorrow. From now-on you'd have to pay me, an hourly rate of $229 per-hour, my normal commission, to post here.
    clulup, thanks for the avatar suggestion, but I'll pass. I have you noticed that women love my avatar. I get something like 5 private messages a day from the ladies here. Well, maybe not 5 a day, more like 5 a month... A year?.. Well, anyhow, Claire loves it
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    clulup, thanks for the avatar suggestion, but I'll pass. I have you noticed that women love my avatar. I get something like 5 private messages a day from the ladies here. Well, maybe not 5 a day, more like 5 a month... A year?.. Well, anyhow, Claire loves it
    Ok, I DID try . Be careful about PMs from Muziek, though, they could turn out to be costly - her pro bono presence seems to be over.
    That's true about Muziek but we gain Chick back
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    My last 'per-day' posting commitment! Chick is back tomorrow. From now-on you'd have to pay me, an hourly rate of $229 per-hour, my normal commission, to post here.
    Considering how long it takes you to write out the posts I'd say that for an example such as the one above, at $229/hour, works out at $1. Extortion!
    Animo et Fide
    Clearly clulup is the rich-boy among us. I nominate him to pay Muzie's FULL payment plus 15-percent tip!
    My only service that I can afford is a dinner @ McDonalds
    -Michael Pritchard
    Tip? Must be an American thing, we don't tip over here unless we're feeling generous.
    Animo et Fide
    The Brits are at it again. You guys are so generous, I am floored. We have so much to learn from you. But tips are foreign to you
    I mentioned tipping because we can't afford to lose another woman on this thread. I am sure you are aware that the Brits have chased Claire and Alli away from here with their charm
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Clearly clulup is the rich-boy among us. I nominate him to pay Muzie's FULL payment plus 15-percent tip!
    Me? I have got a family with two small kids to feed!! What is this posting-for-money-nonsense anyway? What is a post that does not come from the heart worth anyway? Nothing!! No sir, I strongly oppose this moneygrubbing tendency that has been introduced by you-know-who! Heartfelt, free posting!!!

Besides, I already offered showing her around in Zurich on inline-skates - This is not something money can buy!! Certainly not for $229 per hour - Unless, of course, if she is REALLY pretty, then MAYBE I would consider it at $250 or $240 per hour. But, as things are right now, I wouldn't count on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    What is a post that does not come from the heart worth anyway?
    It came from the heart!
    Besides, I already offered showing her around in Zurich on inline-skates - This is not something money can buy!! Certainly not for $229 per hour - Unless, of course, if she is REALLY pretty, then MAYBE I would consider it at $250 or $240 per hour.
    If 'pretty' is your gauge, clulup, then you'd need $1000 to afford me
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    If its anything I've posted then I'm really sorry. My charm must be getting rusty.
    It wasn't you, jpahl. 'tis the two musketeers (mosquitoes?) murrayalex and PB. Their charm got away from them...
    -Michael Pritchard
    It came from the heart!
    What, the moneygrubbing?
    Brag, brag, brag.... Self-confidence is an attractive trait in women, but such claims don't count as evidence in court - wasn't it you who taught us that?

Besides, who paid you for your post? I guess it must have been jpahl (no tip though in that case, bad luck).
    I am speechless
    -Michael Pritchard
    What, the moneygrubbing?
    That too. And what's wrong with that?! I work hard for my money.
    Brag, brag, brag.... Self-confidence is an attractive trait in women, but such claims don't count as evidence in court - wasn't it you who taught us that?
    My bragging will hold in court just dandy. I represent myself in this case
    Besides, who paid you for your post? I guess it must have been jpahl (no tip though in that case, bad luck).
    Thus far no one has paid me. And, consequently, you guys owe me roughly $916.99 (but you can keep the change)
    Quote Originally Posted by oops
    I am speechless
    But you still purrrrrrrr, right?
    I'm being blamed for Claire's absence now am I? Hmm, if you can't take it - don't give it!
    Although I think that without hearing the tone of my voice you might think I'm a bit 'dry'.
    Animo et Fide
    That too. And what's wrong with that?! I work hard for my money.
    Sure, but what has that got to do with you claiming that you only post if (a) you are forced by a friend or (b) we pay you... Why not pledge for temporary insanity, and we forget the whole story?
    My bragging will hold in court just dandy. I represent myself in this case
    Fine, then we only need a neutral judge - hmm, I seem to be the only Swiss around...
    Thus far no one has paid me. And, consequently, you guys owe me roughly $916.99 (but you can keep the change)
    Wow, $916.99 for such a short post... you sure type slow, no wonder you have to work long hours?