View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 86 of 307 FirstFirst ... 3676818283848586878889909196136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 6123
    m00se, the beach was spectacular. I am glad we stuck with the elements because afterwards it was beautiful. There are so many Good-Looking people on one beach though
    ACD, your post about that shelter indeed is priceless, albeit not quite as glamorous. But we managed to have fun there despite the gloomy reasons.
    Oops, there are several Internet hubs on the Isle. I can tell you that Chick and I checked on this thread (and others) a few times together. She made up her mind to to post and simply enjoy the beach to its fullness. When she gets back you can ask her more questions
    Got to go, I have work above my head. And I burned my shoulders to boot....
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Welcome back from NC - "busy, crowded, polluted and diversified city" - thats how I feel about London. Still love it, though. Good luck with your in-tray!
    Sounds like Madison, WI to me Well, almost...
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    Oops, there are several Internet hubs on the Isle. I can tell you that Chick and I checked on this thread (and others) a few times together....
    I knew it! I am One-Smart-Kitty, that's what I am
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    clulup, are you aware that ACD owns post 2000?!
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    but Oops, clulup or m00se each have it in their grasps if they were to [shock] do the delete trick.
    But that would be so sneaky. Only ACD would do something so contemptible, cowardly, deceitful, devious, dishonest, disingenuous, double-dealing, duplicitous, furtive, guileful, indirect, low, malicious, mean, nasty, recreant, secretive, shifty, slippery, sly, sneaking, snide, stealthy, surreptitious, tricky, underhand, unreliable, unscrupulous, untrustworthy
    -Michael Pritchard
    We actually love ya ACD
    -Michael Pritchard
    I find the three posts prior to this one to be reprehensible and highly accurate.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I find the three posts prior to this one to be reprehensible and highly accurate.
    LOL
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Anyone tried Chatter eMail yet? It is awesome! Marc is one talented cookie.
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    How about the US women 200M relay free-styling team?! World record: amazing
    (And I think I spotted Chick on the team! I kid you not...)
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    How about the US women 200M relay free-styling team?! World record: amazing
    (And I think I spotted Chick on the team! I kid you not...)
    Yes! I mean yes to the relay women team, not Chick Do you need glasses Oops?
    -Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    Yes! I mean yes to the relay women team, not Chick Do you need glasses Oops?
    Antlers guy, I swear I saw her swimming with the US team. Or was it the Danish team? Or Israeli team? I can't remember what team, sorry. But it looked like her: like the giraffe in her avatar
    -Michael Pritchard
    And where are you Claire? C'mon join us please. Come back to where you belong
    -Michael Pritchard
    Antlers guy, I swear I saw her swimming with the US team. Or was it the Danish team? Or Israeli team? I can't remember what team, sorry. But it looked like her: like the giraffe in her avatar
    -Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmoozer
    Anyone tried Chatter eMail yet? It is awesome! Marc is one talented cookie.
    I just did and I love it. I was one of the beta testers of the original IMChatter and I agree with you that Marc is very very talented. This is TRULY "push mail" stuff!
    -Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    I just did and I love it. I was one of the beta testers of the original IMChatter and I agree with you that Marc is very very talented. This is TRULY "push mail" stuff!
    Hey, be careful, otherwise the moderators may move this thread into one of the "On-Topic" sections...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    clulup, are you aware that ACD owns post 2000?!
    That's ok. He is the very worthy and noble owner of one of the many cheap copies of the one and only original post #2000
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    I've tried this before, but it didn't quite work out, so I try again: Oops, with all due respect, from man to man - I think you could greatly improve your effect on women here in this forum with a different avatar ! And, nice as I am, I even have a suggestion for you :
    Attached Images Attached Images
    And now to something completely different. As we all know, the world of IT has become exceedingly complex. Nowhere can the troublesome ramifications of modern IT be studied more acurately than in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. Here some of my favourites (NO joke, all original entries!!):

From the Original Microsoft Knowledge Base:

Calculator Does Not Reliably Subtract Two Numbers in Windows - That's kind of awkward, isn't it?
    The Italian Proofing Tools Make a Potentially Offensive Suggestion - Shouldn't someone sue Microsoft for this?
    Text on Japanese Web Site May Be Unreadable - Surprise, surprise!
    Snow White & the Seven Dwarves issue
    Pregnancy: Who Can I Send Suggestions To? - Yes, this IS from the Microsoft Knowledge Base. Related to this entry:
    How to Work with More Than 64,000 Children Per Parent
    Kitchen: Known Content Errors :"The microwave says 'nachos', but it sounds like 'nauseous'."
    Selecting Blendolini Causes Choco-Banana Shake Hang - This should worry our barkeeper PeterBrown...
    Error Message: Your Password Must Be at Least 18770 Characters and Cannot Repeat Any of Your Previous 30689 Passwords - Never neglect security when it comes to choosing passwords...
    Scenery Shudders Violently When You Fly the Concorde Another one for ACDriver:
    Oakland Runway Disappears on Landing Approach - did this ever happen to you?
    Office Assistant Makes Sudden Loud Noise: "When you are working in an Office program with an Office Assistant displayed, a loud sound may be emitted from the computer for no apparent reason." Guests Appear Stuck to Zoo Objects in Dinosaur Digs Game
    Bear Trap Won't Release Paramecia in Level 49: "When Chip runs over a brown button near the middle right side of the maze in level 49, a bear trap should release a paramecia. However, the paramecia is not released, thereby allowing Chip to collect the computer chips without having to dodge the pink balls."

And here the proof that Microsoft has already started to become a religion:
    How to Resurrect a Dead Character

More of this here. I, at least, found it VERY funny, but I can understand if I am the only one... .
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    I, at least, found it VERY funny, but I can understand if I am the only one... .
    Hmm, yes, I think you've not been sleeping correctly recently have you? This is what I find funny at around 3am usually. (after a few Mojitos, made with my chocolate peppermint )
    Animo et Fide