View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 83 of 307 FirstFirst ... 3373787980818283848586878893133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 6123
    m00se I lived in MN for 18 years. My T-Wolves seats were just down the row from Jessie the Mind Ventura. We got rid of him for you didn't we?
    Just got back from China - what a beautiful country!
    But the news on this thread are almost as exciting...
    So Chick and Muziek are in NC enjoying bad weather on the beach. m00se is related to Chick. clulup knew it all along but was hiding it. Muziek is 32, single, athletic and attractive but is married to her job. The Brits are misbehaving as they should be. ACD travels a lot. And the new-comer Glen lived in MN for 18 years and was probably m00se's neighbor. And Oops is still searching his disposables. Life is peachy. Gosh, I miss you guys
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Welcome back to the REAL world ChinaTown schmoozer
    clulup, the disposable Speedo is a new invention created for people who are very busy and don't have the time to shop for such unimportant items as swimsuits, shoes, shirts or bras. They work like this: after you are done using them one-and-a-half times, you dispose them in the recycling bin. Then they are being turned into coffee filters!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmoozer
    But the news on this thread are almost as exciting...
    So Chick and Muziek are in NC enjoying bad weather on the beach. m00se is related to Chick. clulup knew it all along but was hiding it. Muziek is 32, single, athletic and attractive but is married to her job. The Brits are misbehaving as they should be. ACD travels a lot. And the new-comer Glen lived in MN for 18 years and was probably m00se's neighbor. And Oops is still searching his disposables. Life is peachy. Gosh, I miss you guys
    Hi Schmoozer! Welcome back! Have you been in China on vacation? Didn't you bring your Treo, or don't they allow TC in the Chinese internet? I've heard they will have their own version of the internet (Different IP version or something), with gateway servers. Very convenient for filtering what the authorities don't like.

- Hey the Swiss delegation just entered the stadium at the opening of the Olmpics. They are using the the Greek alphabet for the order of entrance, so I am not sure when it is the US' turn.

Wait: here they come. Nobody booed,though (US politics are highly unpopular in Greece, no joke).
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Hey Schmoozer! I spent a month in Hainan, on the island. It was an eye-opening experience. Where were you over there?
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup

- Hey the Swiss delegation just entered the stadium at the opening of the Olmpics. They are using the the Greek alphabet for the order of entrance, so I am not sure when it is the US' turn.
    Hey, can we watch that on the internet?
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Wait: here they come. Nobody booed,though (US politics are highly unpopular in Greece, no joke).
    That's because Bushwacker announced that he would nuke anyone who booed....and the neighbor country, just for good measure.
    Oops: coffee filters made from your disposable Speedo? Oye...LOL
    ACD/clulup: I was in Guanzhang, Guangdong Sheng, Guanzhu, and Guangdong. All in Southern China. The trip was purely for curiosity and enjoyment. The Treo worked fine as a phone but not as an Internet source. Love the people and places.
    I am in Seattle and indeed a beautiful city it is
    ACD, I am still laughing at your comment about Bush...
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Now, I have done some statistics on Olympic medals. You may find this study by PwC interesting:
    http://www.pwcglobal.com/extweb/ncpr...256EE7006BD177

Anyway, guess who won the most medals in the last Olympics? Right, the US, 98 in total!

You think this is good news? Waaaaay off - because if you compare this to the population, you will find out that 1 million US citizens get 0.33 Olympic medals... Take Switzerland for comparison: 1.23 medals per million - why is that? McDonalds vs. Swiss Cheese? Here some other values:

Australia 2.90 medals per million inhabitants - wow!! The best!
    Cuba 2.64
    Norway 2.17
    Netherlands 1.56 - does not come as a surprise, knowing Muziek
    Sweden 1.33
    Switzerland 1.23
    Greece 1.18
    Germany 0.70
    France 0.61
    Russia 0.61
    Italy 0.59
    South Korea 0.48
    Great Britain 0.47
    Canada 0.44
    US 0.33
    Spain 0.28
    Japan 0.14

Sorry Chick-Dance, Denmark was not among the top 30 in total numbers, I don't know how many medals they had.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    ACD/clulup: I was in Guanzhang, Guangdong Sheng, Guanzhu, and Guangdong
    Sounds like Chinese for me... promising, though, thanks for the info!
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    Muziek's flight from La-Guardia to Raleigh/Durham was on schedule. She rented a car and drove to Emerald Isle. Just got a phone about an hour ago. The storm is scheduled to hit their area Saturday.
    The news about Charley is not too good, as it seems: "Voluntary evacuations were urged on Bogue Banks, a barrier island that includes the communities of Emerald Isle and Atlantic Beach..." - Sorry to hear this, Chick-Dance and Muziek. We are thinking of you and wish you all the best, despite the breezy conditions...
    Having moved from the path of Charley in the last 12 months I am praying for all that endured the wrath of this major storm and those that lost loved ones and had their lives torn apart by the furry. May they find peace in their hearts this night. Those of us who were not effected can help by contributing our time, efforts and by donating to the Red Cross and the Salvation Army. We never know when we are the next ones in need and it would be difficult to think of going through this without the help of organizations like these and others. Hard to imagine having ones life reduced to living in a tent city in the blink of an eye...

Wow, I did it, I took the off topic topic way off topic, I think...someone bring it back please...
    :'-(
    sniff
    that was beautiful!
    kidding. in all seriousness, coming from a hurricane target myself (see city), I feel for those in charley's path, and those that fled, only to land in charley's path!
    I, too, hope everyone's okay.
    nice sentiment, g.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Okay, I'm depressed.

I have visions of the Chicken leading the evacuation in a bathing suit!!!

AGGGRHHHH!!! I Gone BLIND!!!!
    you evil man. i like.
    ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! 600! happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me................
    I'm so glad we don't get hurricanes here. The closest we've come was in 88 (i think it was, maybe 89) when remnants of one hit us, much worse than this year although for one night rather than a couple of week¨
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    I'm so glad we don't get hurricanes here. The closest we've come was in 88 (i think it was, maybe 89) when remnants of one hit us, much worse than this year although for one night rather than a couple of week¨
    Were you going to say..........."although it might be better for one night of bad weather rather than a couple of weeks or months of unrelenting, mind-numbing, alcoholism-inducing rain that we get here in England all frigging winter it drives me crazy!!! the rain!! the Fog!!!!!..AGGRRRRHHHHHH"

Or maybe not.
    A Speech, as taught to me by my Mother many many years ago.

Hurrumphhh, cough, cough.....

Ladies and Gentlemen, Hobbos and Tramps,
    Cross-eyed Mosquitoes and Bow-Legged Ants.

I stand here before you and not behind,
    to tell you something I know nothing about.

One bright morning in the dead of night,
    two dead boys got up to fight.

They faced each other back to back,
    drew their swords and shot each other.

Two deaf policeman heard the noise,
    ran down the stairs and shot the life out of the two dead boys.

Now I believe that in the many years that has passed since I learned this little poem I may have forgotten some of the phrases....notice how some don't rhyme...anybody ever heard this stupid thing before and know it's origin?