View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 82 of 307 FirstFirst ... 3272777879808182838485868792132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 6123
    Tulip, if you think post deletions don't count, then we passed post 2000 ages ago! Think how many ACD deleted etc.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Tulip, if you think post deletions don't count, then we passed post 2000 ages ago! Think how many ACD deleted etc.
    Anyway I am glad that the mystery is solved now. I also found out I don't have the most posts in this thread, I was starting to worry after the countdown etc...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Anyway I am glad that the mystery is solved now. I also found out I don't have the most posts in this thread, I was starting to worry after the countdown etc...
    uh, just waking up, but, uh, what mystery?

So, who does have the most posts Mr. Detective?

Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    ACD, your intuition is great. Although I'm not Chick's 'big brother,' I am her brother in-law (I am married to her lovely sister). And boy you were so close on the Thanksgiving comment: we'll be @ her brother in Detroit on that day
    This place is starting to look like a West Virginia Social. Boys and Girls all coming to meet new people and they are all related! Quick aside...One of the many questions asked at a West Virginia Social is, "If I "kiss" my first cousin, then "kiss" my other first cousin, then "kiss" my first first cousin again does that make her my "third" cousin?"

I feel somehow I have been mislead by by m00se and Chicken and Muziek. I feel as though there should have been some kind of disclosure about this nepotism thing.

What's next? Alli B and Ooops are brother and sister? Clairgrrl is PB's daughter and the reason she has been offline is because he caught her trading kisses with Mike? Am I the only one who has been fully honest about things in here!!!

While I have been laying my heart and soul out on the line here, people have been sneaking off for family get-togethers and making them look like risque meetings of perfect, (could be north woods axe murderers) stangers!!! You mean to tell me that I was actually concerned about Chicken and Muziek going off to MN to see some nut-job golfer and it was really a relative!!!

Hruuummppphhhh!

"Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown

Pfffffffttttttttttt
    Just for the record, the only reason I was concerned about Chicken and Muziek going to MN and being chopped up by some lunatic sweater wearing m00se is that I might have been called to testify and might have missed an episode of Monk.

That's the only reason!
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Clairgrrl is PB's daughter and the reason she has been offline is because he caught trading kisses with Mike?
    Doesn't sound likely, does it - I don't mean the trading kisses part, but the offline part. We still feel her presence in this thread, somehow, don't we ?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    So, who does have the most posts Mr. Detective?
    Well if you don't find out yourself... I'm not going to tell
    Doesn't sound likely, does it - I don't mean the trading kisses part, but the offline part. We still feel her presence in this thread, somehow, don't we ?
    Yes we do. Its a general feeling, not painful, not tickling, but more of a vague sense of something.....kind of like a pancreas that's acting up. You know it's there but you don't know where or what it's there for?

Kidding Grrl
    I am taking some beating this morning.
    ACD (and everyone, really): my sincere apologies. When this thread started I had no idea that it would go this long and far. And frankly, I didn't think it was anyone's biz that Chick and I were related. But then this thread has gathered 'momentum' and we kinda became a family here; spending days telling each other stories and sharing some personal stuff. So I started to feel really guilty. I am not sure this is such a big deal anyway, but ACD seemed mad, so here it is: I am sorry, dragon-guy.
    Regarding the EU-Israel thing. I think boycotting Israel altogether is going way too far. But I really don't want to open a can of worms here. I was just curious for an opinion. Clu and I had an exchange of ideas in a different thread that deemed more appropriate for the issue than this one. (A quick note, resolution 242 wasn't as important, in my book, than the Partition Plan which the Arab world has rejected.)
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    [QUOTE=m00se] I am not sure this is such a big deal anyway, but ACD seemed mad, so here it is: I am sorry, dragon-guy.
    [QUOTE]

m00se ya big dummy!!! look carefully at the posts see this face ? Means winking. So read the sentence like I was talking to you and you could see my face and then when I finish saying it add the wink.

No worries!
    Clairgrrl is PB's daughter and the reason she has been offline is because he caught trading kisses with Mike?
    I don't think so. I'm quite sure I would remember!

(Well, I guess there is always that imagination thing....)
    ACD, You made my day. And I should have paid closer attention to your winking-face.
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    But then this thread has gathered 'momentum' and we kinda became a family here
    Guess that would make me the distant cousin once removed on your mother's side, or something like that!
    I am, for one, happy with Mooser's revelation. I am no longer jealous at him, and Muziek is still single and unrelated. Now how would I get to NC? Prrrrrrrr
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    I am, for one, happy with Mooser's revelation. I am no longer jealous at him, and Muziek is still single and unrelated. Now how would I get to NC? Prrrrrrrr
    Oops, before you fly to NC: did you ever consider changing your avatar? Of course women are often very fond of cats, but cats with diap... I mean disposable speedos?
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    As to the ME issue - as m00se says this isn't the right place
    Maybe we should start a new thread: "The AFLAC Duck and I - Serious Edition"?
    Maybe we should start a new thread: "The AFLAC Duck and I - Serious Edition"?

You won't have to worry about me deleting posts from that one....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    clulup, I think women love purrrrrrrrrring kittens. And I am so glad that you corrected yourself in a nick of time about my sexy disposable Speedos (which I noticed women always stare at with a look that says it all: "Wow, what a cool Speedo he has!...)
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    clulup, I think women love purrrrrrrrrring kittens. And I am so glad that you corrected yourself in a nick of time about my sexy disposable Speedos (which I noticed women always stare at with a look that says it all: "Wow, what a cool Speedo he has!...)
    The question is: why are they disposable, and following which event do you have to throw them away?

Anyway, I tried my best regarding your avatar and the effect it may have, what more can I do?
    Nepotism - When Iowans are really their own Grandfather or Grandmother.

Glen