View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 80 of 307 FirstFirst ... 3070757677787980818283848590130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    pffffffffffftttt
    Isn't this Ooops line? BTW, did you notice he and Ronbo2000 have disappeared as well? Any ideas why?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    Shameful.
    The only thing shameful I know is that you never check your PM, or that you have chosen to ignore me....
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Look, ACDriver, I can see you are lurking... the little green dot betrays you.
    Sorry boys, can't wait all night...

Ok, where were we? - Oh, yes,

T-11 posts, and counting!
    6 - all engines fire...
    Lift-off, we have a liftoff!!!

The first, the one and only #2000 post ever on TC - don't believe the others, they are just copies!

And of course this post is

DEDICATED to CHICK-DANCE

who started this thread!!!

P.S.: Believe me, this is the REAL post #2000 - look at the attachment! How could I have made the screenshot if I hadn't reached #2000
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Dedicated to all those whose dedication has made it to the post 2000 posting!
    Yes... I hope we can go back to wit and ingenuity (Avatars, even, maybe??? ), now that the countdown is over.

ACDriver?
    Congratulations to all who participated either actively or passively!

What fun it's been so far. Only 3000 more to the 5000 mark!!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    We're part of history. Nice
    Clu: Thanks for dedicating #2000 to Chick! (Although the way you have arrived to it is questionable)
    (And check your private message)
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Sigh... it had to happen: deleted posts - Forget it, deleters, look at the file I have attached to the REAL post #2000 - it's a screen shot of the situation as it is supposed to be - the real reality, you know?
    Congrats!
    I sincerely hope that Alli and Claire will now rejoin us in our quest for post 3000 and beyond!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard