View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 8 of 307 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858108 ... LastLast
    There's a lot of m00se in Minnesota ain't there? Isn't the m00se the state animal in Minnesota? Or is it the sheep?

Maybe Chicky can visit with some of m00se's relatives?

"Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Isn't the m00se the state animal in Minnesota?
    Actually it is the chicken Just kidding. The loon is, thus my previous joke. And yes there are many m00sies in MN (most of them golf on the weekend!). Chickie: Where in MN will you be?
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    .....and yes the Green Dragon is drooling as I write, and la, la, la, la...
    A truer statement has never been posted on this thread. But let me add some minor corrections........."and yes the Green Dragon is drooling from reading my post as I go la la la la la la"

Have fun up there Chicken! Don't forget your chicken boots as it is still snowing up there!!
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    The loon is, thus my previous joke.
    oops, missed it.
    ...and yes I will be swimming in the lake with my new sexy swimsuit, and no I won't take pictures for you guys...
    A chicken with a swimsuit, hmm. Oh, and as you can see, my new swimsuit (avatar) is giving me some problems. There's something to be said about new swimsuits. Be careful!
    Snowing?! Aren't you mixing Minnesota with Siberia?

With 98% Cortex in your **** I didn't expect you to know this. But you gave it a shot: Good for you!
    Chicky, your going to want a 98% Gore-Tex bathing suit if you are going swimming up there! The water is cooooooooolllllllllldddddddd!

As the men used to say up in New Hampshire..>>>"yeaap, went swimming last night with the missus, soon as the water came up ta my knees it was grapes to raisiens, if you know wat I mean.

Why do you think m00se's avatar shows a Moose (normally a cold weather animal) wearing a SWEATER to play Golf (normally a warm weather sport)! Because it's colder then HELL up there! The mosiquitoes have to be that big to retain body heat!

In Minnesota like New Hampshire, we had 11 months of winter and one month of damn poor snowmobiling.

No offence m00se.
    Looks to me like you are wearing undies not a swimsuit, Oops. And I am sure you are looking for your brain. Most men search for their brain there too, so don't feel bad
    I find it better to wear shorts to stop my brain from overheating.

Spoke to my friend up there in the Scandinavians' land, and the weather has been quite nice.
    So what does a New Hampshire dragon doing in Virginia anyhow?
    Finds big orange eggs by the look of things. Is that a US thing? Do you have big eggs dotted around the landscape? Bit like castles here I suppose.
    Animo et Fide
    Looks to me like you are wearing undies not a swimsuit, Oops. And I am sure you are looking for your brain. Most men search for their brain there too, so don't feel bad

Spoke to my friend up there in the Scandinavians' land, and the weather has been quite nice.
    I think if your swimming in your undies then alcohol is probably involved. If that's the case have another shot of whatever and you won't need the undies. That way they are dry when your done swimming.

Chicky, I will try to explain how the Einstein's Law of Relativity works in this situation. Mr. or Mrs. Scandinavian weather reporter is used to 11 months of winter. If the freakin' sun comes up for 20 minutes in a day they are out there lying in the snow smothered with 10W40 trying to get a tan. It's all Relative.

A non-Scandinavian would be standing next to that sun-worshipper with a North Face mummy sleeping bag over there thermal clothes trying to unfreeze their lips. It's all Relative.

According to Muziek when you are looking for a date at the family picnic the problem you run into is.....It's all Relative. Not, I have heard, that that has stopped you.

Understand? So what they think is "nice" is kind of like a Mars day. Sure it's cold like hell, but it's warmer then the night! It's all Relative.
    Looks to me like you are wearing undies not a swimsuit, Oops. And I am sure you are looking for your brain. Most men search for their brain there too, so don't feel bad...
    Humm. OK. But it sure is better than a brain in the caboose, like ACD (unless it is just Chick's rumor, Dragon Friend). It must hurts him sitting
    Finally, I will invite you and your family to visit the cabin to feel the warmth of my relatives ****
    Shocking.

nobody noticed the edit then did they? good, good.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Shocking.

nobody noticed the edit then did they? good, good.
    I did. Good one.

<<<<<<<<<SEE HOW SHOCKED I AM!!!!!
    ACD: A close-up shot. Wow, you are a handsome drag. AFLAC might be jealous
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    How about this one?
    I am stunned. But you are no longer green.
    I like to be flexible when it comes to color.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I like to be flexible when it comes to color.
    Do you do purple?
    And yes I like men. Some better than others, of course. But men with horns are absolutely the sexiest
    ---------
    Chick: Glad the password worked. Later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    Do you do purple?
    And yes I like men. Some better than others, of course. But men with horns are absolutely the sexiest
    ---------
    Chick: Glad the password worked. Later.
    AWWW Jjeeezzz <<kicking the sand.....

Let me check on purple..i think I can go that way..lol
    So Muziek likes horny purple men, interesting...
    Doesn't the pope wear purple?
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    So Muziek likes horny purple men, interesting...
    Doesn't the pope wear purple?
    You forgot humor. "My" man gotta have that!
    Funny. I read this thread again and laughing. It seems that every subject there is, you guys are touching: From AFLAC Duck-brain to the Pope. Amazing.
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Muziek: what makes you think the pope doesn't have a gsoh? One of his favourite Simpson's episodes is when Homer says "God is my favourite fictional character".
    Trust me, I'm related to a doctor.
    Animo et Fide