View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 79 of 307 FirstFirst ... 2969747576777879808182838489129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 6123
    This post for record keeping. It started at this time as post 1962
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    The deleting posts trick could work out quite entertaining - imagine, say, Clulup gets the 2000th post, all I have to do is sneak back, delete one of mine which didn't really say anything (i.e. most of them) and claim the 2000th post for myself! Could go on for ages...
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    I think that might already have happened - the chick can now claimed post 1000.

It wasn't always so!
    1. Wanton deleting of posts is considered (a) abuse of this forum and (b) not worthy of respected TC members.

2. There is an easy way of proving abuse: screen shots.

3. It is not that my sanity depends on getting post #2000 anyway... I'm not going to stay up all night, or start posting one post after the other just to be there first - not more than, say, 10 or so.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    3. It is not that my sanity depends on getting post #2000 anyway... I'm not going to stay up all night, or start posting one post after the other just to be there first - not more than, say, 10 or so.
    Wanton posting is considered a) abuse of this forum and b) not worthy of respected TC members (even Swiss ones, or pilots)
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    This post for record keeping. It started at this time as post 1962
    Ronbo2000, Toolkit, ANY moderator - you see what he is up to: Wanton abuse of the post deleting feature of this forum you are in charge of - Do something about it, fight for the integrity of post counts!!!

Oh, and I am sure we can count on YOUR integrity as well, can't we? You would never abuse your magnificent powers just to make the first post #2000, would you (there will be many, I am afraid....)?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    What is sad to see is the decay in trust and freindship over a silly little post number. I would say or do nothing to effect the trust I have built up here.
    Nothing I tell you! :-)
    Clulup, I especially would do nothing to hurt our relationship.

note to self.....delete this post first. :-)
    Can't you see that this way you jeopardize the very essence of this thread, its wit, its ingenuity, its originality??
    Can't you see that this way you jeopardize the very essence of this thread, its wit, its ingenuity, its originality??
    Sigh... why do I talk to these guys anyway?
    Sigh... why do I talk to these guys anyway?
    I mean, what do they know?
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Clulup, I especially would do nothing to hurt our relationship.
    OK ACDriver - delete this!
    Shameful. I am disappointed with your selfishness, much-ado-about-nothing. I am especially disappointed in you, clulup, who seemed to be a gentleman. Post #2000 should be reserved for Chick. And here you are behaving like children.
    Now I wonder if Muziek's plane left to NC.
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Shameful. And childish. I am very disappointed. Just shameful.
    -Mark Twain
    Shameful.
    -Mark Twain
    I agree with m00se!

---standing with m00se on his side of the room with my arms crossed shaking my head and going tsk tsk.
    Hmmmm.... I think y'all should get a life ... or 2. Heck, splurge and go for one each!

And hope Chick doesn't kick your (sometimes furry) little butts when she returns.

(Yeah, I know, you'd like that, huh?)
    post 1981 is mine..all mine..ha ha ha
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    post 1981 is mine..all mine..ha ha ha
    Hey Murray, you're back! Is 1981 the year you were born, or why is it special?
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    Shameful. I am disappointed with your selfishness, much-ado-about-nothing. I am especially disappointed in you, clulup, who seemed to be a gentleman. Post #2000 should be reserved for Chick. And here you are behaving like children.
    Now I wonder if Muziek's plane left to NC.
    m00se, you're back, too - #2000 is supposed to be DEDICATED to Chick-Dance - she is not HERE, remember? How could she post???
    I think Murryalex was born nearer to 1891. :-)