View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 78 of 307 FirstFirst ... 2868737475767778798081828388128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 6123
    PB, the site you have posted here (www.webxcope.com), isn't working well for me. I jut can't get to this thread with it -- don't know why.
    Glen, I am aware of the weather in NC. I also spoke w/Chick on the phone and they had rain overnight and rain-sun-rain pattern this morning. I will be flying so I keep my fingers crossed. Thanx for the tip.
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Strange - I was almost certain up to now that I once saw an old avatar of mine where usualy a dragon reads a "newspaper"...
    The Pictures I save!!!! Not the text though!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    I will be flying so I keep my fingers crossed.
    Don't worry, it's not the 13th yet . Greetings to the dancing chicken in case you don't get the email/PM with the details before you leave . We also cross our fingers for some sun .
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    PB, the site you have posted here (www.webxcope.com), isn't working well for me. I jut can't get to this thread with it -- don't know why.
    To get the best out of it register then change the preferences. I have mine set to content per page: 20
    Image option: off
    Device: Treo 600

Display width you can leave as Blazer does the hard work. As I understand it the prefs are stored as a cookie so every time you use webxcope you should get the same format. Webxcope chops up pages into smaller sections, so if a page of this thread has 20 posts the last post won't be on the section webxcope pulls up first, you will have to jump to it using the numbers at the bottom of the page or the + and - buttons. It's quite easy to grasp once you get the hang of it.
    Animo et Fide
    ACD: you might want to get off the Atkins Diet around this time.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown

Better?
    PB, you know, I just noticed. For a Brit you use a sentence structure which I normally associate with persons whose mother tongue is German or Slavic.. Are you sure your not a closet Kraut? JK of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Better?
    Wow, ACD, your new real avatar - pitty all the girls are gone... promise you leave it like this?

Hey there, people he's Bobby Brown,
    they say he's the cutest boy in town,
    his car is fast
    and his teeth are shiny,
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    And also yes ACD it was recent (what part of Tuesday don't we understand...laughing)
    Hey! Don't pick on me!! I have a reading disability called aixelsyD!

And Five out of Four people have it!

You message above looks like this to me. )gnihgual...dnatsrednu ew t'nod yadseuT fo trap tahw(
    Now I'm really worried by your avatar! I thought you were much older than that...
    I've the body and face of a 20 year old got, mind you, but I'm you where not telling.

You use the sentence structure of a completely [insert adjective here] person.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    T-50 posts and counting.....
    HEY - you stole my line!
    The deleting posts trick could work out quite entertaining - imagine, say, Clulup gets the 2000th post, all I have to do is sneak back, delete one of mine which didn't really say anything (i.e. most of them) and claim the 2000th post for myself! Could go on for ages...
    Animo et Fide
    You know....Chicken isn't going to be online for post 2000 if she doesn't figure out a way to logon from NC. That would be a shame if someone else claimed post 2000
    The deleting posts trick could work out quite entertaining - imagine, say, Clulup gets the 2000th post, all I have to do is sneak back, delete one of mine which didn't really say anything (i.e. most of them) and claim the 2000th post for myself! Could go on for ages...

Well, not for ages really. Only as long as people had posts they didn't care about.

Or people put in a bunch of posts just to have posts they could delete.
    Which would be really shallow.
    And tactless.
    And selfish.
    And Childish.
    You use the sentence structure of a completely [insert adjective here] person.
    Possible or suggested Adjectives:

Educated
    Handsome
    Knowledgeable
    Wonderful
    Talented
    Oh, really, I could go on forever..........
    Did I mention Childish?