View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 75 of 307 FirstFirst ... 2565707172737475767778798085125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 6123
    Ok, I'm back - 5 miles, still alive... Thanks for the motivational post, Muziek!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    puff, puff, me to, puff puff, ran, puff, 6 miles. puff, and little, puff, winded, puff, but, puff, feeling, puff, good, puff except, puff, little, puff, chest , puff, pain, puff, URRRRRRKKKKKKK

THUD!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Okay while searching for that last wav I stumbled upon a Twilight Zone site that has Tons of cool wavs.

I think you could probably find a lot of wavs to keep for all occasions.

http://www.rod-serling.com/seas1a.html

Here's one that made me smile
    Attached Files Attached Files
    That's why you are known as Puff, the magic dragon!
    I am glad I have inspired you-two to jog. Now, let's see how can I inspire you to do other positive things... OK, I got it! Tomorrow I will clean the house b4 leaving to work
    (Thanks for the wavs, ACD)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    That's why you are known as Puff, the magic dragon!
    I am glad I have inspired you-two to jog. Now, let's see how can I inspire you to do other positive things... OK, I got it! Tomorrow I will clean the house b4 leaving to work
    (Thanks for the wavs, ACD)
    Fair enough! I accept your challenge! I will have my wife clean the house before I go to the hammock tomorrow.
    IWent swimming as well this weekend, a decision that is officially became #2 on my "Dumbest Things I've Done." Lake Superior was FREEZING (air temp was 57f!). While Chick is basking on the hot beaches of the Atlantic we, in MN, are stuck with frozen lakes. Not fair. Not at all.
    Hey clulup and ACD, I gotta tell you that Muziek ran every morning while she stayed with us that long weekend. She's in very good shape. She and Chick got our neighbors' attention
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    ....(snip).... She and Chick got our neighbors' attention
    I assume your attention, too?
    LOL, ronbo2000. But lucky for me I have a short attention span
    (I see some grammatical errors in my previous post. Using my Treo to post now and it sucks.)
    -Mark Twain
    I miss purrrrrrrring at Chick's posts And I miss her ever-changing sexy avatars! Come back already, you chicken-legs!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Hi, Oops, where've you been?

Ah, post# 1890.
    LOL, ronbo2000. But lucky for me I have a short attention span
    (I see some grammatical errors in my previous post. Using my Treo to post now and it sucks.)
    Not bad, don't worry about it. The grammar police lady Alli has not scanned this thread for quite some time and we have been on reprieve.

Anyway, if they caught your neighbor's attention, I am sure proud to work for Ms. Chick-Dance (though unpaid and thanks to ACDriver's efforts looks like we're going to make it through post#2000).
    ronbo2-something, she didn't pay you? Obviously she can afford those trips to the beaches! She's in BIG doo-doo
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Nah, she kinda bribe me with her teenie weenie avatar pictures and I fell for it. I am a sucker for pretty ladies.

But know I am running out of motivation again, so she has to be back soon.
    Too bad, clairegrrl has not shown up here nor Alli nor that Treo Lady.
    OK let's take a vote here, shell we? Who do you think is sexier, Muziek or Chicken?!
    -Michael Pritchard
    Oops, since I am the only one who has seen both ladies (in person, at least), I can tell you that they are quite similar in some things (politics: liberal; height: quite tall; athletic: good at it), they also differ in other areas. I shouldn't be more specific than this or I'd get myself in trouble But in terms of sexiness, they are both VERY attractive. Just remember (as clulup knows): I am happily married
    -Mark Twain
    Good at it? Er, do you mean running?
    Animo et Fide
    IWent swimming as well this weekend, a decision that is officially became #2 on my "Dumbest Things I've Done." Lake Superior was FREEZING (air temp was 57f!). While Chick is basking on the hot beaches of the Atlantic we, in MN, are stuck with frozen lakes.
    We call it ice-skating in those cases . Lake Zurich is 77f presently (and close to drinking water quality of course - this is Switzerland!) .

The times you try to swim in frozen lakes must be the times you miss Israel and the Mediterranean, I imagine .
    Hey clulup and ACD, I gotta tell you that Muziek ran every morning while she stayed with us that long weekend.
    She still didn't tell how long she takes for those 5 miles - maybe I need some more motivation?

And she still didn't tell whether her rescue-dragon would have to join her running in the early hours of dawn ...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Oops, since I am the only one who has seen both ladies (in person, at least), I can tell you that they are quite similar in some things (politics: liberal; height: quite tall; athletic: good at it), they also differ in other areas. I shouldn't be more specific than this or I'd get myself in trouble But in terms of sexiness, they are both VERY attractive. Just remember (as clulup knows): I am happily married
    Thanks for the pictures m00se - I fully agree with you . I've sent you a PM, in case you didn't see it so far.
    #1900 - I seem to be lucky at this!