View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 7 of 307 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast
    Immoral will work too, AC. I've been in New Orleans again. I think I need a keeper.
    Welcome back Chickie! I have to say that with your new avatar it is more difficult to poke fun at you. I mean...well...you're...kinda...pretty
    (Did you have fun at the game?)
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmoozer
    ...I have to say that with your new avatar it is more difficult to poke fun at you. I mean...well...you're...kinda...pretty
    Oh great, another drooler. Gosh, what's up with you guys? She's a farm chicken! Stop drooling! Control yourself! ACD: Save us all! HELP!!!
    Well I'm intrigued. I'll have to wait till tomorrow till I get the pc version to see this new avatar. You didn't take my mickey-taking too seriously did you? I thought the dancing chicken was a giggle.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Oh great, another drooler. Gosh, what's up with you guys? She's a farm chicken! Stop drooling! Control yourself! ACD: Save us all! HELP!!!
    Well Oops, you have to admit that is a pretty lady that Chick-Dance has as her avatar......HOWEVER I find it a tad hard to believe that that is the one and only Chick-Dance pictured.

If Chick-Dance wishes us to believe that is her then she must send more pictures....to me only.....which expose, I mean, show, more of her, uh, chicken-ness. I will review them and report back to the rest of the droolers, I mean, to the other leachers, no, uh, I mean people!

In any case Muziek has already sent me a picture of the chicky and the two pictures don't look very much alike.

Chick-Dance don't read anymore! Stop now and move on to the next post!

psst, she didn't really send my pictures of chicky, just trying to sow hate and discontent.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    This is just too funny
    I think Chicky's avatar is a picture of a Freeman who has consumed much Spice from Arakis.

and I think she has a boogie...lol LOL LOL
    Spiffy huh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Speaking of boogies...
    Since you see me as a chicken nugget, how come you are so chicken as to share the hose and the golf-ball trick with me.
    Chrome off a trailer hitch....golf ball though 25 feet of garden hose...etc. etc. Think suction.

And if I need to be more specific.... I won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Could you be more specific?!
    ah, No.

98% Cortex my ****. More like 98% Codine.
    Welcome back Chick. (Thanks for taking slack for Al. Still, people wouldn't bite.)
    ACD: You may precede with your bashing now
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    Welcome back Chick. (Thanks for taking slack for Al. Still, people wouldn't bite.)
    Thank you m00se..hurumph...where was I? Oh Yes.....

I'm not even buying into this one!
    I think I missed the avatar change from chick dance.
    Ah well, at least I can see ACD is now flying towards a rather large orange egg. If that's a chicken egg then chick dance has nothing to be afraid of, what a tiny dragon! More like a gnat I'd say.
    Btw, ACD, I think you meant a Fremen.

(Hides anorak swiftly)
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    The pedant returns: I think you meant 'proceed' moose. Ahem.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    You sure? I figured he was inviting him to bash first.
    So Moose is going to have a bash as well? Or maybe ACGnat is going to precede his visit to the bishop with a bashing?

*Schoolboy snigger.*
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    I actually meant parsimonious, but typing with a hoof ain't easy
    -Mark Twain
    Chick: Did you tell everyone that you'll be in a northern Minnesotan cabin this weekend, yet? Golly, I am not your secretary, you know
    (Alli, since you didn't hire me this summer, I can't afford to go with Chick. Feeling guilty yet?!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    Chick: Did you tell everyone that you'll be in a northern Minnesotan cabin this weekend, yet?..
    Is the AFLAC NUT going with Chick? They might confuse him for a loon there...
    -Mark Twain