View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

    61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

    13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

    58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

    33 20.00%
Page 69 of 307 FirstFirst ... 1959646566676869707172737479119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 6123
  1. #1361  
    Hello men (I understand that Alli and clairegrrl are avoiding this thread like the plague). Chick left @ 6AM, NY time, to the beaches of NC.
    I'm way too busy to visit TC often, but I'll try to keep you guys on your best behavior. We don't want this thread to become a chauvinistic stage, do we? Besides, Chick said that her goal is to bring clairegrrl back to this thread.
    Keep me amused though.
  2. #1362  
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    Hello men (I understand that Alli and clairegrrl are avoiding this thread like the plague). Chick left @ 6AM, NY time, to the beaches of NC.
    I'm way too busy to visit TC often, but I'll try to keep you guys on your best behavior. We don't want this thread to become a chauvinistic stage, do we? Besides, Chick said that her goal is to bring clairegrrl back to this thread.
    Keep me amused though.
    Muziek, what I wanted to ask you since long: is that really you on that avatar?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  3. #1363  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    ACD, I can assure you that the "seditious pictures" you mention actually INCREASE testosterone levels, not decrease them. I can understand that this is difficult to tell for you because you missed them, but this is how it is. As to the ancestors of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson who come to find me: They are welcome, I will gladly show them around, I am waiting! Bring them on! as your President likes saying - "Mission accomplished" will be my motto. Let us see who will stand his man longer, me or them!

    But even if you were WAY OFF regarding content, in a stictly formalistic sense, I found yout post great! LOL!
    The pictures may cause an increase in testosterone, but the sudden and dramitic drop "later" and the ensuing "lapdog" syndrome is what concerns us all. I won't go into the gory details.

    I also was a little concerned about what you meant by "let us see who will stand his man longer" . But on re-reading it, and with many years of working with Germans I recognised this as a drinking challenge. I regret that I have retired from these games....undefeated I might add. However as a former world record holder in these competitions I believe that I, and my man, would be standing long after you had put your head down on the bar for a "little rest". LOL
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  4. #1364  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    PeterBrown, do you find ok that this woman torturer goes by the name "Lynndie ENGLAND"?
    I find it VERY offensive that she uses that name!!!!

    I think it's unfair and inflamitory!!!!

    Her name is Lindsay dambit, and she should be proud of it!!!!!!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  5. #1365  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Clairegrrl is here, but she's been posting at the "Girls with T600?!?" thread dueling wits with Bob-C and djc.
    I believe that battle would be waged by the unarmed on all sides.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  6. #1366  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    She is of Danish origin, remember? The sun has no effect on the Danish, or have you ever seen a tanned Viking?
    The Danish I know have two skin colors....White like albaster and Red like a boiled lobster.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  7. #1367  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I also was a little concerned about what you meant by "let us see who will stand his man longer" . But on re-reading it, and with many years of working with Germans I recognised this as a drinking challenge. I regret that I have retired from these games....undefeated I might add. However as a former world record holder in these competitions I believe that I, and my man, would be standing long after you had put your head down on the bar for a "little rest". LOL
    Before you start worrying too much: maybe it was just translated too close to the German expression. I guess in English it would be "stand my ground"... God know what YOU guys thought????

    Regarding drinking, I am sorry to say that I do not like to poison my brain cells with alcohol too much... you know, more the cultivated connoisseur. So you may call me a sissy IN THIS RESPECT...

    Besides, poor PB and MA still seem to be wandering though the six Swiss acres, no sign of them yet
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  8. #1368  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    The Danish I know have two skin colors....White like albaster and Red like a boiled lobster.
    Agreed. Seems to be true for most all Scandernooveons (of which my wife is one)....
  9. #1369  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    ACD, I am sooooooo disappointed. You have decided to take the EU side. It is not very American, mind you, not to mention the un-dragon-like behavior that you're desplaying. Tulip is finally being converted, conformed, contorted (I can't think of other appropriate "C"-words) to the Good-Doers side, and now you are trying to win him back?! Tulip and I are trying to bring clairegrrl back to this thread!
    (OK, I laughed hard when I read your post, but still: You are playing with fire Jalapeno-Breath!)
    I think you were doing just fine with the C words.

    I would add a few more but, as always, I am a Gentleman first...especially since Sherrief Ronbo is in town.

    As far as taking sides I am somewhat dissipointed in your parochial viewpoint. Especially given your heritage of being born in US of Sweden, state of Denmark. It's not us against them...in spite of what Bushwacker would have you believe. It's all of us on a little round marble in space. We can all get along I think. We just need to break down these rigid social mores surrounding sex and drugs....both should be free and plentiful...then life will be good.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  10. #1370  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    The Danish I know have two skin colors....White like albaster and Red like a boiled lobster.
    I thought those were the British? At least this is how I know them from our vacations on the shores of the Mediterranean. Day zero: white. Days two through 7 (or 14): red. Maybe this is because they are also Vikings?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  11. #1371  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Never bother Ronbo...it was just junk mail...wasn't worth posting...almost wasn't worth the effort of deleting....stay calm.....

    Jeez, you make a guy a Sherief and he's all of a sudden waving his gun around!! JK Ronbo
    Unlike you, I value your postings even if some of them sound like muttering from an old drunken man. :-)

    Yes, us volunteer staff here do have to clean up after you mess around.
  12. #1372  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Unlike you, I value your postings even if some of them sound like muttering from an old drunken man. :-)

    Yes, us volunteer staff here do have to clean up after you mess around.
    I love you man!!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  13. #1373  
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    Mr Rambo, ACD is not ganging up...in a maelstrom of disquiet and confusion he is the undoubted voice of reason...I think the EU gang..less that treacherous and Borglike lederhosen wearing Tulip entity...are similarly endowed with common good sense..
    Ok, then, in the spirit of cross continental over these seas cooperation between the EU and US groups, can we leave post#2000 to Ms. Chick-Dance?
  14. #1374  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I love you man!!
    Yuck, get your sharp claws away from me, please reserve your sweet words to Ms. Chick-Dance. LOL
  15. #1375  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Ok, then, in the spirit of cross continental over these seas cooperation between the EU and US groups, can we leave post#2000 to Ms. Chick-Dance?
    You can only hope for that if post #2000 is reached in the early hours of the morning our time... But I find it nice of you that you tried, really sweet.

    Besides, she can't post anyway, she is off-line at the beach. I will mention her in post #2000 though, after all, she started the thread.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  16. #1376  
    Personally I don't care too much about this 2000 post issue...however it would seem to me that it would be very easy for a certain individual with "extra powers" on the forum, for him....or her....to close the thread at about 1970 posts or so...and then, in collusion with another fowl person, reopen the thread to allow the aforementioned individual to make the 2000th post.

    This collusion by the way would make even honory Saudi King **** Cheney blush.

    Not that I am accusing anyone of anything....just making an observation. Perhaps this individual was swayed by being supplied with some "extra Special" avatar pictures?
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  17. #1377  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    I thought those were the British? At least this is how I know them from our vacations on the shores of the Mediterranean. Day zero: white. Days two through 7 (or 14): red. Maybe this is because they are also Vikings?
    I have said this before so sorry for the repeat post......but.....

    Brits (and Scandies) don't tan....they Rust.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  18. #1378  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Thank you Ronbo. Good to note I am not the only one who sees through this charade!
    Are you suggesting that Chicky and Muzie are one in the same?

    uhhh, what about the Golf trip with m00se and the Chicken and Muzie?

    Did Chicken bring some babe along to pretend she is the one and only Muzie? I think not. I think Muziek exists..>>>me chanting in monotone like the Cowardly Lion in Oz>>>>IdobeliveinmuzieIdobelieveinmuzieIdoIdoIdobelieveinMuzie.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  19. #1379  
    I tan quite well, I burn first but it stays
    And funny how muziek has shown up now! Anyways, Muziek, what type of music do you play? I'm a trombonist myself.
    Animo et Fide
  20. #1380  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    I tan quite well, I burn first but it stays
    And funny how muziek has shown up now! Anyways, Muziek, what type of music do you play? I'm a trombonist myself.
    I am a musician too!! I play the Buffoon.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite

Posting Permissions