View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 68 of 307 FirstFirst ... 1858636465666768697071727378118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    So you agree the real thing has its value, not imagination only?
    Since I seem to be having difficulty communicating......

I AGREE THAT YOUR STATEMENT IS CORRECT....Over!

I also agree with the PM you sent me stating that Chicken is a Harlot!

Okay I made that last part up...lol
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    That is quite a bold claim... do you have any support for it?

Besides, since when do British gentlemen like you and Murrayalex talk in such a rude tone in the potential presence of a lady like Clairegrrl? Small wonder she has become such a rare sighting
    what sort of rude tone would that be ?? I thought you guys were supposed to be neutral..obviously only when it suits you..c'mon ACD.. stick up for the chaps here please !!
    I have been searching for an explaination for the apparent brainwashing, nay, the Borg-like assumption, of clulup's formally prodigioius mental capabilities. And his transformation into a lapdog for the treacherous she-witch Chicken and her fellow caldrun mate Clairegrrl.

The only answer is, I am afraid to say, is that his testosterone has been drained by repeated exposure to the seditious pictures of that aforementioned harlet and her underling. This has rendered him incapable of fending off their indecent innuendos and has left him at their mercy.

The only solution is clearly intervention. Murrayalex and PeterBrown we need you to fly or highspeed train to Switzerland and find clulup. Since the country is only about 6 acres you should be able to find him without any problem. Just look for the dazed looking muscle bound dude with a C tatooed on his chest. Grab him. Take him to a bar, preferably one with "exotic" dancers. Force large amounts of High Carb beer into him and retrain him to remember that women are chattel. This should take about six beers and about an hour (plus about 20 euros for tips) and he will recover.

Good luck with your mission. We are all counting on you!!
    What the hell is High Carb Beer? I do think that Tulip is lacking in testosterone though.
    Animo et Fide
    Small wonder she has become such a rare sighting
    Clairegrrl is here, but she's been posting at the "Girls with T600?!?" thread dueling wits with Bob-C and djc.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I also agree with the PM you sent me stating that Chicken is a Harlot!
    As I said, stop the name calling!

So you are back to chicken bashing again, huh?

Then you will flip around and play lovey, dovey with my boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    You are hired by proxy And hence your challenge: During my vacation in NC, you have to make sure that post #2000 is reserved for me. Tulip is trying to buy his way into that post, so you got to distract him. You could try ACD to befuddle Tulip, he's a wise dragon
    Chick, this is a tall order, you would need to have your Treo with you all the time you are on vacation. It is really hard to control the three's stooges from the other continent as they gang up on their postings.

I have to count ACDriver out as he's up to something again. Maybe, you need to put up that the chick-dance avatar to kinda put some hex over ACD somewhat.
    ACDriver, you deleted your post again. What is up with that?
    I forgot to greet, TR30 a belated happy birthday!
    Leaving to NC early Wednesday. I am gonna MISS you guys (and Claire!) a ton. Try not to behave while I am gone
    Byez...................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Oh, she left already. Ok, let us see if Muziek reappears on this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Chick, this is a tall order, you would need to have your Treo with you all the time you are on vacation. It is really hard to control the three's stooges from the other continent as they gang up on their postings.

I have to count ACDriver out as he's up to something again. Maybe, you need to put up that the chick-dance avatar to kinda put some hex over ACD somewhat.
    Mr Rambo, ACD is not ganging up...in a maelstrom of disquiet and confusion he is the undoubted voice of reason...I think the EU gang..less that treacherous and Borglike lederhosen wearing Tulip entity...are similarly endowed with common good sense..
    Leaving to NC early Wednesday. I am gonna MISS you guys (and Claire!) a ton. Try not to behave while I am gone
    Byez...................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ah ha Cluck pants...do not even begin to think for one mini second that we EU superstate members do not see what you are up to...j'accuse you of being an agent provacateur, devils advocate etc etc, primarily to keep the thread going whilst you are off sunning that lithe torso of yours...
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    ...whilst you are off sunning that lithe torso of yours...
    She is of Danish origin, remember? The sun has no effect on the Danish, or have you ever seen a tanned Viking?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Oh, she left already. Ok, let us see if Muziek reappears on this thread.
    Thank you Ronbo. Good to note I am not the only one who sees through this charade!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    what sort of rude tone would that be ?? I thought you guys were supposed to be neutral..obviously only when it suits you..c'mon ACD.. stick up for the chaps here please !!
    Now I found what I meant:
    Some day, in about 20 years time you will look back and think, quite justifiably, what a **** I was when I was 19.
    But I guess it is not quite that bad, because **** has a slightly nicer meaning in real English than in American "English".

In addition, when reading it again, I realised that you wrote "what a **** YOU were when you were 19" ... so it is not really rude, though I would never have thought of you this way. Were you really that bad at 19??
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I have been searching for an explaination for the apparent brainwashing, nay, the Borg-like assumption, of clulup's formally prodigioius mental capabilities. And his transformation into a lapdog for the treacherous she-witch Chicken and her fellow caldrun mate Clairegrrl.

The only answer is, I am afraid to say, is that his testosterone has been drained by repeated exposure to the seditious pictures of that aforementioned harlet and her underling. This has rendered him incapable of fending off their indecent innuendos and has left him at their mercy.

The only solution is clearly intervention. Murrayalex and PeterBrown we need you to fly or highspeed train to Switzerland and find clulup. Since the country is only about 6 acres you should be able to find him without any problem. Just look for the dazed looking muscle bound dude with a C tatooed on his chest. Grab him. Take him to a bar, preferably one with "exotic" dancers. Force large amounts of High Carb beer into him and retrain him to remember that women are chattel. This should take about six beers and about an hour (plus about 20 euros for tips) and he will recover.

Good luck with your mission. We are all counting on you!!
    ACD, I can assure you that the "seditious pictures" you mention actually INCREASE testosterone levels, not decrease them. I can understand that this is difficult to tell for you because you missed them, but this is how it is. As to the ancestors of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson who come to find me: They are welcome, I will gladly show them around, I am waiting! Bring them on! as your President likes saying - "Mission accomplished" will be my motto. Let us see who will stand his man [edit: this seems to be a strictly German expression, apparently in English it should be: stand his ground] longer, me or them!

But even if you were WAY OFF regarding content, in a stictly formalistic sense, I found your post great! LOL!
    ACD, I can assure you that the "seditious pictures" you mention actually INCREASE testosterone levels, not decrease them. I can understand that this is difficult to tell for you because you missed them, but this is how it is. As to the ancestors of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson who come to find me: They are welcome, I will gladly show them around, I am waiting! Bring them on! as your President likes saying - "Mission accomplished" will be my motto. Let us see who will stand his man longer, me or them!

But even if you were WAY OFF regarding content, in a stictly formalistic sense, I found yout post great! LOL!
    The ancestors? Shurely you mean descendants?
    Ancestors of Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson are likely to be well along the carbon cycle by now
    And what does "stand his man" mean? I'm a little worried by that.
    I'm also worried that this thread has turned exclusively male since Chick left. What's going on? I thought the ladies liked banter?
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    The ancestors? Shurely you mean descendants?
    Ancestors of Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson are likely to be well along the carbon cycle by now
    My fault. Too much testosterone probably...
    And what does "stand his man" mean? I'm a little worried by that.
    No comment...
    I'm also worried that this thread has turned exclusively male since Chick left. What's going on? I thought the ladies liked banter?
    See, that is exactely what I meant... First you ruffians chase away all the girls, and once they are gone you start missing them

Just go on making fun of me when I try to play nice!!!
    PeterBrown, do you find ok that this woman torturer goes by the name "Lynndie ENGLAND"?
    ACDriver, you deleted your post again. What is up with that?
    Never bother Ronbo...it was just junk mail...wasn't worth posting...almost wasn't worth the effort of deleting....stay calm.....

Jeez, you make a guy a Sherief and he's all of a sudden waving his gun around!! JK Ronbo