View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 67 of 307 FirstFirst ... 1757626364656667686970717277117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 6123
    Is Clairegrrl the smartest 19 y.o. I've ever met? Are you joking or just trying to get her back into the thread?
    And posting provocative pics isn't fair when i'm sat in a traffic jam on the motorway and have no way of seeing them.
    Animo et Fide
    Try WebXCope. It works and you get to see Chick-Dance avatar...
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Is Clairegrrl the smartest 19 y.o. I've ever met? Are you joking or just trying to get her back into the thread?
    And posting provocative pics isn't fair when i'm sat in a traffic jam on the motorway and have no way of seeing them.
    - wise words PB....unless of course you include xenophobia as a pre-requisite for Mensa eligibility..
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Try WebXCope. It works and you get to see Chick-Dance avatar...
    Touche! Should have thought of that myself maybe...
    - wise words PB....unless of course you include xenophobia as a pre-requisite for Mensa eligibility..
    Funny thing is she considers the UK a small country, I mean in terms of land area she's sort of right, but when you look at population you can add California, Texas and Colorado together before you get near the UK's size. I mean, have you seen how many people live in Boulder County? Less than in Stockport!
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    You are hired by proxy And hence your challenge: During my vacation in NC, you have to make sure that post #2000 is reserved for me. Tulip is trying to buy his way into that post, so you got to distract him. You could try ACD to befuddle Tulip, he's a wise dragon
    Ronbo distract me? How would HE do that if YOU didn't manage (so far...)? I guess your only hope lies in Clairegrrl's return.

But since you are a nice person, I will be nice too, and dedicate MY post #2000 to you. Ok for you?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    You are hired by proxy And hence your challenge: During my vacation in NC...
    You seem to be causing quite a stir in NC. Do you know Alex?

"Alex strengthened into the first hurricane of the 2004 North Atlantic season early Tuesday, moving almost parallel to the North Carolina coast."
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    You are hired by proxy And hence your challenge: During my vacation in NC, you have to make sure that post #2000 is reserved for me. Tulip is trying to buy his way into that post, so you got to distract him. You could try ACD to befuddle Tulip, he's a wise dragon
    Uh, excuse me. I don't do befuddle. I am available for misdirection, confusion, shell game and slight of hand. I do NOT do befuddle. I don't have a fuddle and wouldn't know how to be one in any case.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    You seem to be causing quite a stir in NC. Do you know Alex?

"Alex strengthened into the first hurricane of the 2004 North Atlantic season early Tuesday, moving almost parallel to the North Carolina coast."
    Several witty (to me) remarks jump to mind concerning Chicken and hurricanes and wind, blowing etc. All of them unfortunately being below the minimum level of abnormally-low maturity I set for myself. I therefore must restrain myself from posting them.
    I mean, have you seen how many people live in Boulder County? Less than in Stockport!
    PeterBrown, it is not about quantity, it is about quality! We know that size matters, but it isn't the only thing that counts!

(I did NOT comment on the quality of people in Stockport in this post, don't get me wrong!! )
    PeterBrown, it is not about quantity, it is about quality! We know that size matters, but it isn't the only thing that counts!

(I did NOT comment on the quality of people in Stockport in this post, don't get me wrong!! )
    I was merely pointing out that Clariregrrl was obsessed with size, I think it's more to do with how polished you are
    Animo et Fide
    I was merely pointing out that Clariregrrl was obsessed with size
    That is quite a bold claim... do you have any support for it?

Besides, since when do British gentlemen like you and Murrayalex talk in such a rude tone in the potential presence of a lady like Clairegrrl? Small wonder she has become such a rare sighting
    Uh, excuse me. I don't do befuddle. I am available for misdirection, confusion, shell game and slight of hand. I do NOT do befuddle. I don't have a fuddle and wouldn't know how to be one in any case.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Several witty (to me) remarks jump to mind concerning Chicken and hurricanes and wind, blowing etc. All of them unfortunately being below the minimum level of abnormally-low maturity I set for myself. I therefore must restrain myself from posting them.
    Maybe a concentrated attack with your witty remarks could indeed distract me from my post #2000, at least for a while... Why not give it a try? No risk, no fun...
    (A note to ACD: It's never too late to befuddle. It's like square-dancing. And please finish your thoughts on hurricanes concerning Chicken and and wind, blowing etc. You have this tendency to start a sentence and leaving me guessing)
    So you agree the real thing has its value, not imagination only?
    So you agree the real thing has its value, not imagination only?
    What he said!!!!!
    What he said!!!!!
    That depends on what you meant, right? Come out of your hiding, speak up, cowardly dragon! (Maybe better not..??? I don't want you banned from the forum either... ok, we could still go to mytreo.net....).
    PB, I am worried you might be suffering from size inferiority. I am sure clairegrrl pointed out size in terms of political significance, not so much size in area and population, for the UK is an ever-shrinking political power nowadays. Regardless, here are some examples on how small, indeed, the UK is:

UK:
    Area: 244,820 sq km (slightly smaller than Oregon, U.S.)
    Population: 59,511,464 (July 2000 est.)

Japan:
    Area: 377,800 sq. km (about the size of California)
    Population: 125,000,000.

France:
    Area: 547,030 sq km (lightly less than twice the size of Colorado
    Population: 59,329,691 (July 2000 est.)

U.S.
    Area: 6,108,473 sq. km
    Population: 281,421,906
    I didn't doubt the land area is small, but in terms of population we're obviously bigger than you'd think. In terms of political power, well, I think you've obviously misspelt growing.
    Animo et Fide
    Okee-Dokee, a quick survey: What is your favorite Summer Olympics sport? Mine is the 100m freestyle swimming. Speed is soooooooooooo c00l

(A note to ACD: It's never too late to befuddle. It's like square-dancing: You can't possibly be bad at it. And please finish your thoughts concerning hurricanes and Chicken and wind blowing, etc. You have this tendency to start a sentence and leaving me guessing)
    Got to be the rowing. Mind you, now Sir Steve Redgrave has retired I don't know if we'll get as many medals as we're used to in that.
    Animo et Fide
    That depends on what you meant, right? Come out of your hiding, speak up, cowardly dragon! (Maybe better not..??? I don't want you banned from the forum either... ok, we could still go to mytreo.net....).

Hurumphhh! I was on your side you Schwitzer!!

Cowardly huh? Perhaps next time I am over in the land of knoodles and schnapps you and I should go for a little dragon ride? We won't have to go very high I don't think......no, I think about 50 feet and 300 knots over Lake Constince ought to be just about be enough.

>>>>>evil laugh>>>>>Marhahjjahaha!
    Got to be the rowing. Mind you, now Sir Steve Redgrave has retired I don't know if we'll get as many medals as we're used to in that.
    Rowing?? Rowing??? That's not a sport!! That's a date! When Sir Rodney Dangerfield is rowing does he have a girl in the back of the boat with a "Brully" Kidding Peter! I sure rowing is v
    e
    r
    y

excitingzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Hurumphhh! I was on your side you Schwitzer!!

Cowardly huh? Perhaps next time I am over in the land of knoodles and schnapps you and I should go for a little dragon ride? We won't have to go very high I don't think......no, I think about 50 feet and 300 knots over Lake Constince ought to be just about be enough.

>>>>>evil laugh>>>>>Marhahjjahaha!
    Hey, I am on your side, too. I said I don't want you banned from the forum, right? Despite the fact Chick-Dance is CONSTANTLY asking about you whenever you don't post for more than five minutes!!! You think this wouldn't be a reason to feel jealous? But no sir, not me!

Since obviously you don't feel like answering the question what you actually meant (for GOOD reasons, I am sure!), here an anser you COULD have used:

(In a soft, singing voice
    The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind,
    the answer is blowing in the wind....