View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 64 of 307 FirstFirst ... 1454596061626364656667686974114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    I've always thought that playing golf is very much like making love to a beautiful woman... you've got to get your balls in place, take a firm stance and give it a good swing with plenty of follow-through, hopefully you'll connect! Once you've sunk your putt you can go on to the next one.
    unfortunately I don't think the US people will get this one Mr Peter, the wit and wisdom of Swiss Tony...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    M00se is leading, followed by L (Chick's husband), Z (m00se's wife), Muziek and me...
    Chick's husband is there, too? Sorry m00se, this must have been a terrible disappointment for you... either you didn't know he was coming, or you had totally repressed the fact in your last post when you mentioned you (and your wife) would pick up Chick and Muziek.... if I wouldn't know better...
    Very funny: You get an A+ in my classroom But please define "Tempting."
    YOUR classroom?? Oh, I see, there is a misunderstanding. Sorry, but with "tempting teacher" I meant Alli of course. What made you think I was talking about you?? It's not that you would describe yourself as "tempting", would you??

Oh, I realize , this wasn't really a nice thing to say, sorry... Maybe you are tempting after all - ok, ok, you are not, but you COULD be if you wanted to? How about "exciting"? No fit either, I see....

Help, how can I get out of this one? Tempting to write to? Reply-inducing?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    you're not kidding tr30, I hope you've read it all.
    Don't think I have enough time to read over 1600 posts. But if you guys know which pages have the juicy or heated stuff, lemme know.
    Welcome to our family, TR30. If you'd like to receive the abbreviated version of this thread (with ONLY my posts), I can email it to you...
    Haha! I just want to know what this whole thread is about in a few sentences. I just read your first post. So did you end up going up to the guy? Is there a happy ending to this thread?
    Ronbo, do you commentate on the horse racing?
    Just call me one frustrated, horse racing fan.
    Define "happy ending."
    My take on this thread: It started innocently as a silly survey and it gathered steam for no apparent reason (which begs the question, "Does a thread need a reason to strive on?").
    Actually, Chick beats Alli now in terms of babbliness (different than number of posting).

... but it's too crazy to end. Got to keep this topic in line with the thread heading.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    I think Alli's been away on a cruise for the last week & hope we get to hear her stories on her return.

In the mean time my new avatar will give a clue as to where I'll be!
    In a boat about to be swamped by the perfect wave? The term pitchpole comes to mind....

LOL Kidding
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    Don't think I have enough time to read over 1600 posts. But if you guys know which pages have the juicy or heated stuff, lemme know.
    I can't help you with the juicy or heated stuff. But if your looking for witty, insightful, logical and well written posts you could do no better then a search for anything I have written....oh, and modest and unassuming also.
    Sorry for assuming; I do feel kinda dumb about this. But, to show that I am not a bit jealous and disappointed that you have neglected to mention me in your list: You can keep the A+
    Was I that convincing? Hard to imagine you actually bought into my story...

And now to something completely different: It is Switzerlands 713th birthday today! So lets all celebrate this very special event that never took place in history so far! How "old" does your country consider itsself?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    How "old" does your country consider itsself?
    Why not just have a poll on who thinks their country makes the stinkyist cheese
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    And now to something completely different: It is Switzerlands 713th birthday today! So lets all celebrate this very special event that never took place in history so far! How "old" does your country consider itsself?
    That's cool! 713 years old!! Wow. What do you do to celebrate this event! Bring out the rocks you wrote the constitution on? LLOL

America is uh, two this year I think...BUT! We invented the Big Mac!! and uh, Lawsuits over hot coffee, and, uh, SUV's for one person to drive to the market two blocks away!, no sidewalks anywhere! AND the Piece de Resistance..........George W. Bushwacker!!!!

Beat that!!!! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    And the head Xenophobe returns!!!! Hey Girl! Hope your doing well!
    There's a Monastary in southern Germany near the Amersee called Andachs (sp?) that I think has the worst smelling cheese.

They make the most unbelievable beer! Very good, all flavors, dark, light, doublebock etc.

But one of the cheeses they have is....ugh...smelly!!! It tastes okay I guess...but only because you gag with the smell coming up to your nose and mouth and you think "GOD, this is going to taste like #h$t and when you finally get it into your mouth and it only tastes like milk left in the fridge for two weeks too long and you slam a half a liter of beer down your throat and go, "that, urp, wasn't, urp, too, urp, bad, urp." and you turn to your buddy with tears coming out of your eyes and say, "NOW YOU TRY SOME!!"" you think,,,,that wasn't so bad....
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    There's a Monastary in southern Germany near the Amersee called Andachs (sp?) that I think has the worst smelling cheese.

Leave it to the Germanskis to make smelly cheese. When you were covering things like the Big Mac...you forgot to mention that we invented American cheese. While it is not smelly, it is the cornestone of the cheeseburger. Also dont forget that we invented Monterey Jack. Without it, the Mexican fast food industry would simply disappear
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    In the mean time my new avatar will give a clue as to where I'll be!

It looks like Mutiny on the Bounty, Part III
    It is Switzerlands 713th birthday today!

So 714 years ago...there were no Switzerlanders??
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Just call me one frustrated, horse racing fan.
    ronboy...why are you frusterated?? Everybody knows that when you get around horses, you're bound to step into some S#@t
    England is considerably older than that, but the UK dates back a couple of hundred years to the act of union.
    Animo et Fide
    England is considerably older than that, but the UK dates back a couple of hundred years to the act of union.
    Act of union between whom? Do you have pictures? Is there a video on the internet?
    ronboy...why are you frusterated?? Everybody knows that when you get around horses, you're bound to step into some S#@t
    Yup, that is one of the "added bonus"...