View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 63 of 307 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    Murray, do you think clulup is in fact Swiss Tony?

- ha ! well spotted...he's certainly a bit of a laydeeeees man..
    As for you Mr Tulip - less of the grumpy please..it's smooth sippin' fun luvin' Mr Aberdeen if you don't mind...ooohhhhh baby...let's ROCKKKKKKKKK
    You're from Aberdeen then, not Edinburgh where your location is? Unfortunately that means you're geographically associated with Alex Ferguson, care to comment?
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    You're from Aberdeen then, not Edinburgh where your location is? Unfortunately that means you're geographically associated with Alex Ferguson, care to comment?
    As Jeff Bridges exclaimed at the end of some dreadful early 80's rockumentary...Phew !! Rocknroll...sure gave me some goooooooooooood times
    It's difficult to comment without embarking on some sad lament..
    clulup, before heading to the airport to get Chick and Muziek, I am attaching two articles that might be of interest to you, per our earlier exchanges in a different thread.
    The ladies (including my wife) and I will be sipping coffee at my favorite place in town later (it has Internet connection), so you might hear from us soon enough
    ACD, it's good to hear from you again!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    clulup, before heading to the airport to get Chick and Muziek, I am attaching two articles that might be of interest to you, per our earlier exchanges in a different thread.
    The ladies (including my wife) and I will be sipping coffee at my favorite place in town later (it has Internet connection), so you might hear from us soon enough
    Thanks for the articles. Voting in the Gaza strip sounds good, but I doubt it could be done given the circumstances. The situation is too chaotic, and it is not that the Palestinians have much experience in democracy (not their fault).

It is very thoughtful of you to bring Chick-Dance into an internet cafe immediately after landing. I am sure she is all mixed up from not posting all day... . Hi Chick! How are you Muziek?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    The ladies (including my wife) and I will be sipping coffee at my favorite place in town later
    How can anyone ignore this remark?... The M00se is surrounded by beautiful women (well, at least Chick is, but I am sure the others are quite beautiful as well!), in a coffee shop sipping coffee. Common, M00se, you think you'd have time to sip coffee? Your eyes are going to be sneaking previews of pretty eyes, long necks, long legs, inviting lips: My God, why wasn't I invited?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    calm down oops! believe me, familiarity breeds contempt
    Animo et Fide
    calm down oops! believe me, familiarity breeds contempt
    I wish I understood what you just said. I am only a cat you know But thanks for being supportive.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    OK, where is clairegrrl? I noticed she has been avoiding us lately. I hope the sun-rays didn't hurt her skin so much that she can't type any longer...
    -Michael Pritchard
    I've always thought that playing golf is very much like making love to a beautiful woman... you've got to get your balls in place, take a firm stance and give it a good swing with plenty of follow-through, hopefully you'll connect! Once you've sunk your putt you can go on to the next one.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Hi Everyone: Greetings from Minnesota! To borrow from ACD: I am bizy, bizy, bizy... Dinner at the largest mall in the U.S. tonight (Claire, you gonna love this place: a HUGE selection of bikinis...And PB: Lots of sandals too...And Tulip: Many pretty women everywhere), then a midnight movie and our golf tourney tomorrow! (Would you believe Amnesia-m00se forgot that I golf left-handed and he got me a set of right-handed clubs?)
    I was in that mall Wednesday....ooooh it's SO loud in there!!! I normally like a mall but that is too much! And the Victoria's Secret super store was not ready yet!! (under construction)

They have a Bubba Gump's seafood place there. Anybody eat at one of those? I never have. The symbol for the resturant is a demonic-looking shrimp.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Actually, that site is really cool. They have characters like

- Grumpy Murray
    - Puff, the Magic Pilot
    - Tempting Teacher
    - Boulder Beauty
    - Guitar Gaby
    - Sailor Man
    - Genetic George

Even some exotic stuff you wouldn't normally hear of, like "Mike the Metallurgist".
    I wish I wrote this one!! Very nicely done clulup!
    Have fun m00se, Mrs. m00se, Chicken, and Muzie! What a great time you should have! That's assuming that in real life Chicken knows that Men are to be honored and treated deferentially....as opposed to her online behaviour!

I am finally home after a bithch-kitty of a week (nothing personal Ooops). Think I will lay around.... aiming for a high point this weekend of moving from the coach to the hammock and back again! whew, sounds exhausting don't it.
    Mr. ACD, welcome back. Better be in your best behavior now. I can reprimand you now for mean responses.
    Time to keep this off topic thread on topic:
    "Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin' " leading by 3 points at 18 over "You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram! " which is at 15 points. "Ha?.. " is not moving at 10 and "Let me sleep on it first, Chicky" is way far behind at 7.
    Whoa!! This is one LOOONG "Off Topic" thread!
    you're not kidding tr30, I hope you've read it all.
    Ronbo, do you commentate on the horse racing?
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Mr. ACD, welcome back. Better be in your best behavior now. I can reprimand you now for mean responses.
    WHAT!!!??? RONBO is a staff member!!

This is an outrage!! This is like the fox guarding the hen house! Churchill guarding the wineceller! Clinton guarding the Virgins!

Congrats Ron!
    foxes make very good hen guards, I set one to guard my chickens and not a single one escaped!
    Animo et Fide
    foxes make very good hen guards, I set one to guard my chickens and not a single one escaped!
    My understanding is that neither the wine nor the Virgins escaped.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I wish I wrote this one!! Very nicely done clulup!
    Thank you ACD!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)