View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 60 of 307 FirstFirst ... 1050555657585960616263646570110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Men admitted right here that their cortex is inferior (and pay no attention to clulup's posts on the subject, he confessed in privacy to men's inferiority).

Need I say more?...
    Now, now, I only *need* 50% of my cortex to keep up with you ladies most of the time (and <=10% for helmet polishing). You might need 100% of yours, but that's not *my* inferiority!
    Party?!
    ...I don't take ... hostages...)
    Too bad???

BTW, why is your Avatar lifting her skirt? What's going on here?!?
    I don't even use my cortex when dealing with the ladies, my amygdala is usually enough.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    my you don't half spew forth
    I think Mel Gibson said the exact same thing in Bravehart...amazing. It must be some "Highland" thing
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    - yes, I can see that from your photo

What you cant see is that I have teeth like Bugs Bunny
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    I suppose I need to clarify the cortex statistics. Women's cortex is more developed than men. It has to do with thickness. There are other issues involved like right-brain, left-brain thing but who cares? Now, if you need 10% cortex to polish your helmet, Mikey, you are obviously in dire need for help. That's a lot of cortex to just polish. How much cortex do you use for brushing your teeth?
    So you are thick-headed?

The <=10% is used for that imagination thing you keep talking about!
    Back to the "post 2000 party", Chickie. Perhaps your pal m00se, with his big heart for the ladies, can host it? He seems to be a great host!
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Hello there BugsBunny How was the beach today?
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    I get only jealous at unused-lamps
    ??? Now that's a statement to think about. Jealous at UNUSED lamps? What sense would that make?

Define "excited."
    Excerpt from Merriam Webster:
    Exite:
    b : to rouse to an emotional response <scenes to excite the hardest (honi soit qui mal y pense!!) man to pity>
    c : to arouse (as a strong emotional response) by appropriate stimuli (dito!)
    3 : to increase the activity of (as a living organism) : STIMULATE (No, it says ORGANISM, not what you read, you pervert!)
    Yes I CAN cook. I make great Greek dishes
    You don't honestly expect to meet my standard regarding Greek dishes? You are welcome for a little training session...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    I suppose I need to clarify the cortex statistics. Women's cortex is more developed than men. It has to do with thickness.
    That's unfair. Not all women are thick!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Party?!
    We need to plan for Post #2000. Any suggestions? (Oh, and I don't take donations nor hostages...)
    Chicken, I am sorry you haven't realized the sad truth: Post #2000 has carefully been scheduled for the time you sit at the beach, with a blank expression on your face, staring at your Treo, hating the world and everybody and his dog for the "No Network" sign it displays, with your husband cursing the day you got that stupid, idiotic, IMPOSSIBLE PHONE!
    OMG I am late to dinner Byez........................................
    She reminds me of Cinderella
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Sadly, more than I'd want to be
    It takes courage to admit that you are thick-headed!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Hey PinkBlanket
    I was hoping that the Swiss-Chocolate-Guy (Tulip) would fly us all to his tiny-country-that-isn't-a-part-of-the-EU-yet, and treat us all like queens and kings...
    You had your chance in Post #1505:
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Make a wish.
    Too late now...
    - no you don't...I'm trying to remember who you remind me of...can't think who it is and it's starting to annoy me !
    I think Mel Gibson said the exact same thing in Bravehart...amazing. It must be some "Highland" thing
    does he ? I've never watched that film, I was born in Aberdeen which is on the NE coast and quite some way, in Scottish distance terms, from the Highlands. In Aberdeen, you are either a loon or a quine...which are you !!??
    And what makes you think that I didn't make a wish?
    The fact you didn't tell me in time, didn't think of answering my request, that you busied yourself answering other, inane posts, instead of using this unique opportunity? You think I am a psychic or what?
    Well I know how to use the dictionary Wise-Swiss. I am asking what is YOUR definition
    I pretty much agree with Merriam Webster (it is pretty daring as it is) - and who am I to invent new definitions of English words anyway? Besides, there are minors in this forum.

I think you should ask Muziek, she made this preposterous claim about trying to "get guys excited". I didn't bring this up, SHE did. As always, I am totally innocent.
    I finally found out what ACDriver is up to (a leading guitarist in Muziek's band!). Check this sensational picture taken by the detective I hired..!
    Chick-Dance, tell us about your latest avatar. Is it a symbol of your brightness? Are you insinuating that you are a genie, and this is where you normally live? Or are you trying to say that when you say rub the lamp, you actually mean rub the lamp?
    I never said I am a better cook than you are, Tulip. But I make a pretty good Melitzanosalata (eggplant salad)
    I wasn't referring to how good I cook, but to how good I eat (Greek? Remember who is Greek/has Greek parents?). But it's not that I wouldn't try your Melitzanosalata.
    Now, regarding Greek cooking: I never said I am a better cook than you are, Tulip. But I make a pretty good Melitzanosalata (eggplant salad)
    Talking of eggplants, I saw one of these last weekend, at the Tatton Park Flower Show Really Egg-Shaped Egg-Plant Ever use one of them?
    Animo et Fide