View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 59 of 307 FirstFirst ... 949545556575859606162636469109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Didn't need air conditioning till global warming kicked in (must be all those SUVs over the pond

With the pissy little engines in the Range Rover you really cant call those SUV's
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Do we? What on earth are you on about?

An important set of three silver-gilt knives specially commissioned for Queen Anne in 1710 and crafted by Francis Garthorne, Goldsmith to the Crown from 1702-1723. Each knife bears the Royal Armorial and the Queen’s monogram of 'AR' and the domes are pierced with exotic figures smoking pipes under pagodas surrounded by birds and scrolls. This exquisite piercework was by the unknown 'Stencil Master,' a mysterious craftsman whose specialized in openwork at the turn of the 18th century.

Told You so!
    and we have longitude zero here in London (greenwich)

You guys are like never on time...you use sundials instead of a clock and it's always cloudy...duhhh
    er, - exactly, not to blame for all that CO2
    Dont you guys like burn alot of coal???
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Gosh she's a smart girl

Chicky...please help!!! They are ganging up on me
    Come on Clairegrrl, tell me when was I ever late?

I think you are always early...but I thought it was cause of the one wish lamp
    Nothing beats a real fire to warm you on those cold winter nights, chestnuts roasting, cat sitting blinking at the flames......

Ummm...coal burning=CO2

More then all the SUV's in the US combined
    It took me a while to read all the latest threads. Men are to be handled only with charm
    Sounds good. I hope you didn't miss the only useful post about "Unauthorized Freud".
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Tulip: What's my prize for passing your previous record-thread-postings?
    Make a wish.

In addition: everybody posting in this thread breaks a record, isn't that something?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Never thought of it this way...

There's a waiting-list for the lamp. When it's YOUR turn -- make your wish

Ohh Chick...in addition to your beauty and talent...You are the smartest. You da Chick
    ... Remember ClaireBabeFace: Men only operate with 57% cortex. They are quite limited!
    I'm working on 58%-60%! I only really need 50%, but I was hoping to impress you!

Hey Chick, is your phone off? Gotta talk with you quickly...
    Most men function quite well with (just) 50% cortex; sorry that you are not unique, M129
    You are right, men function well with only 50% of their cortex. That's because men have a cortex that is about 280% of a female cortex, so even with only half of that we still have over 40% more than women! But I am sure you knew that!
    Hello clulup. On a rare occasion that I am here during the day I should be courteous.
    Bye Chick, see you 2nite with your significant-other....
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    Hello clulup. On a rare occasion that I am here during the day I should be courteous.
    Hello to you, Muziek. Chick-Dance suggested we should spend a weekend together:
    You need a weekend with Muziek, I swear!
    and sent me your number (upon my request, I admit it):
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Good idea. Send me her phone number.
    Sorry I couldn't call yet, let's wait until Chick-Dance is on vacation, you know how jealous she can get...

Oh, and something else: we have already learned from your rare appearances here that
    - she is always late
    - she tries to get the guys excited (I still find that highly unlikely, but if YOU say so....?)

Anything else we should know? I mean, can she cook, is she a nice person in general - she must have some good sides if she is your friend?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    I'm working on 58%-60%! I only really need 50%, but I was hoping to impress you!

Mike...just go rub your lamp
    Oops...I forgot to turn it on. Ok, I am all-ears
    Got my rabbit ears on and I wanna get chummy..chummy
    It took me a while to read all the latest threads. Men are to be handled only with charm They get defensive and bruised when a women shows wit! Remember ClaireBabeFace: Men only operate with 57% cortex. They are quite limited!
    my god woman, you don't half spew forth some top notch entries from "the big book of sexist cliches".......quite frankly it's nice to see a woman with wit...it would be even nicer to see one on this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Got my rabbit ears on and I wanna get chummy..chummy
    - yes, I can see that from your photo
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Mike...just go rub your lamp
    Only need about 10% for that!