View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

    61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

    13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

    58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

    33 20.00%
Page 58 of 307 FirstFirst ... 848535455565758596061626368108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 6123
  1. #1141  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    As for my accent, it's a mild northern accent. Not as 'Manc' as Oasis, say, (remember them?) but in the same ballpark. My vowels are hard not soft like those of southerners, and there's no way I'd ever refer to bubbles going up my 'whoopsiedaisy'. I mean, what?

    Well I certainly dont know what that sounds like, but I do know the Roaming Gnome. So "Female Logic" or not, thats how I'm going to assume you sound.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  2. #1142  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    However, sad to learn the English brought these one-wish-only lamps to the US. Doesn't sound like much fun.
    You would think with all of PB's metallurgical skills that polishing, using a drill attachment, cleaning, scrubbing, rub-a-dub dubbing would produce a far superior helmet and not just a one wish wonder
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  3. #1143  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    You would think with all of PB's metallurgical skills that polishing, using a drill attachment, cleaning, scrubbing, rub-a-dub dubbing would produce a far superior helmet and not just a one wish wonder
    The one-wish only lamps were the only ones we let them take when the 'Founding Fathers' (not mothers, I notice) got kicked out of the country for being primitive.
    Animo et Fide
  4. #1144  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    You would think with all of PB's metallurgical skills that polishing, using a drill attachment, cleaning, scrubbing, rub-a-dub dubbing would produce a far superior helmet and not just a one wish wonder
    What was the word, spunky?
    Anyway, there certainly is nothing like Swiss quality!
    And focusing on technique won't do the trick anyway...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  5. #1145  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    The one-wish only lamps were the only ones we let them take when the 'Founding Fathers' (not mothers, I notice) got kicked out of the country for being primitive.

    I think you have become very confused...must be from all of that polish. Anyway, it was the beautiful and talented Chickdoll that offered Claudio 3 wishes for rubbing the lamp(refer post 1418). Sooo it appears that we have the 3 wish lamp here in the US. If what you say is true, that only the inferior 1 wish lamps were brought to the US, then it was the Americans, with their superior technology, that developed the now standard 3 wish lamp.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  6. #1146  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Anyway, there certainly is nothing like Swiss quality!
    And focusing on technique won't do the trick anyway...
    What...coo coo clocks are made outta tooth pics and glue
    Remember...we have the Atomic Clock in Boulder
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  7. #1147  
    We stole his bird,
    Coo-coo!
    A mighty fine bird,
    Coo-coo, coo-coo, coo-coo!
    We stole this bird from the coo-coo clock, and Brother Treadway put it in hoc.

    Stop all trains, close all roads,
    There's a mystery up in Harlem way.
    So just relax and take it slow,
    Please dig what I have to say:

    Now, who stole the bird from the coo-coo clock?
    My coo-coo bird could swing.
    At three o' clock he'd come on the hour,
    And here's the way he'd sing:

    Coo-coo!
    Coo-coo!
    Coo-coo!
    My coo-coo bird could swing.

    See? My little bird couldn't eat no food,
    He only loved to swing.
    At six o' clock, he'd come on the hour,
    And here's the way he'd sing:

    Coo-coo, coo-coo!
    Coo-coo, coo-coo!
    Coo-coo, coo-coo!
    He only loved to swing.

    Now, who stole the bird?
    Won't you bring him on back?
    That bird could solid swing.
    At nine o' clock he'd come on out,
    And here's the way he'd sing:

    Coo-coo, coo-coo, coo-coo!
    Coo-coo, coo-coo, coo-coo!
    Coo-coo, coo-coo, coo-coo!
    My coo-coo bird could swing.

    I want my coo-coo, coo-coo, coo-coo!
    Coo-coo, coo-coo, coo-coo!
    Coo-coo, coo-coo, coo-coo!
    My coo-coo bird could swing!

    Whatever
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  8. #1148  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    How much quality do you need to make coo coo clocks

    Remember...we have the Atomic Clock in Boulder
    We went through the coo coo clock thing before... they are German. We don't do such primitive stuff...

    Speaking about quality, spunky Clairegrrl: you can't include an .htm link as an image, it has to be a .jpg (or some other image file like .gif, I guess...). Kind of like this:


    Lucky you have a Swiss on this forum...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  9. #1149  
    Clairegorrilla: Now you're scaring me...
    Animo et Fide
  10. #1150  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    We went through the coo coo clock thing before... they are German. We don't do such primitive stuff...

    Speaking about quality, sweet Clairegrrl: you can't include a .htm links as an image, it has to be a .jpg (or some other image file like .gif, I guess...). Lucky you have a Swiss on this forum...
    Oohhh...well then what. The Swiss Army Knife. Cant be much of an army if all they have are knives to fight with
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  11. #1151  
    and speaking of Swiss Army Knives...do you prefer the Victorinox Original or the Wenger Genuine. Geez

    At least in the UK they have the one comissioned by the Queen or whatever and not the battle between original and genuine
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  12. #1152  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Oohhh...well then what. The Swiss Army Knife. Cant be much of an army if all they have is knives to fight with
    Help! She is too spunky for me right now. ACD, where are you, don't leave us alone with this woman. I am only glad Chicken is not around...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  13. #1153  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    I am only glad Chicken is not around...
    The Chick babe is here...she's not leaving till the 4th
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  14. #1154  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    and speaking of Swiss Army Knives...do you prefer the Victorinox Original or the Wenger Genuine. Geez

    At least in the UK they have the one comissioned by the Queen or whatever and not the battle between original and genuine
    It's no joke, they are both original and genuine: they have one half each of the supplies for the Swiss Army, as far as I know. It doesn't really matter, both are Swiss and WAY better than anything else.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  15. #1155  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    The Chick babe is here...she's not leaving till the 4th
    Now I know why you get up that early: this way, you have us ALL FOR YOURSELF .
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  16. #1156  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    It's no joke, they are both original and genuine: they have one half each of the supplies for the Swiss Army, as far as I know. It doesn't really matter, both are Swiss and WAY better than anything else.

    It must be like a cult thing. But then again I never heard of like the French Army Knife or the Spanish Army Knife

    P.S. I have the little one with the bottle opener and scissors
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  17. #1157  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Now I know why you get up that early: this way, you have us ALL FOR YOURSELF .
    It's not early...it's almost 10am
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  18. #1158  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    and speaking of Swiss Army Knives...do you prefer the Victorinox Original or the Wenger Genuine. Geez

    At least in the UK they have the one comissioned by the Queen or whatever and not the battle between original and genuine
    Do we? What on earth are you on about?
    Animo et Fide
  19. #1159  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    It's not early...it's almost 10am
    That's still too early for some...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  20. #1160  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Do we? What on earth are you on about?
    Huh??
    Well behaved women rarely make history

Posting Permissions