View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 56 of 307 FirstFirst ... 646515253545556575859606166106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 6123
    Very nice, but where are the strappy sandals?
    Edit: And is your left toe deformed or are you gripping the carpet for 'some reason'?
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    LOL. Anything you wish, Tulip
    Anything?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Click-Chance, you don't get me excited
    about you changing my username to Tulip, because, as Will said, what's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other name, would smell as sweet....
    What's this about Quick Glance changing your name? I think you'll find it's my coinage, she's just latched on
    Animo et Fide
    I suppose we need to define "anything" don't we? After all, men's 57% cortex is in their butts
    You do know that 84% of all statistics are made up on the spot, don't you?
    Animo et Fide
    I suppose we need to define "anything" don't we? After all, men's 57% cortex is in their butts
    Too late, you said "anything you wish", without any conditions!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    It's 83% but who's counting?
    It doesn't really matter, 1 person out of 5 doesn't know how percentages work, that's more than 30%!
    OK, Tulip: Rub the lamp and make three wishes, what would they be? If nothing else, I am curious....
    Ok, let me see:
    1. World peace
    2. Love, peace and harmony for everybody
    3. Three more wishes every time I make wish (the interesting wishes start at wish No. 4 )

Besides
    (a) We know you are a chicken, you wouldn't dare anyway
    (b) I'm a gentleman

In fact, all I need is a kind word, a warm bed, and unlimited power! (I think this is from Ashleigh Brilliant. Could be from me though)
    You need a weekend with Muziek, I swear! You sound like a lwayer...

LOL
    Good idea. Send me her phone number.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    What's this about Quick Glance changing your name? I think you'll find it's my coinage, she's just latched on
    You are right, but you don't want me to send flowers, too, ok?
    Sounds like you are competing in a beauty pageant
    Indeed, that's where I was told to say that! How did you know??

Your wishes are my command
    This is getting better and better!
    I just granted you your world peace wish. Have you looked outside?
    Yes, I have - there is world peace in Switzerland, but apart from that...? Besides, wish No. 4 didn't come true either so far! Part of the wish was that you would realize it yourself, but it didn't happen? What's going on, are you handing out wishes that don't work? That's cheating, sham, swindle!!
    I must be losing my powers...Oh No!
    Let see now, wish #4... Didn't I say only 3 wishes? Have you forgotten how to count?
    No problem with counting, but how is your reading?
    Ok, let me see:
    1. World peace
    2. Love, peace and harmony for everybody
    3. Three more wishes every time I make wish (the interesting wishes start at wish No. 4 )
    I will leave to meet my sweetheart for the movies any minute now, so you can practice overnight...
    OK, Tulip: Rub the lamp and make three wishes
    Is rubbing the Lamp the same as PB always rubbing his HELMET
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Yes, I have - there is whirled peas in Switzerland
    Baby Food!!
    ronbo2000 was hired as my secretary to keep a tab on this (infamous) survey and to make sure I am not late to my meetings (it appears as though I have earned an unfair reputation for being late... Regardless, I am thinking of ditching this secretary because I ended up being a minute and a half late to dinner last night!)

I had a feeling that ronboy wasnt gonna be right for you
    ronbo2000 was hired as my secretary to keep a tab on this (infamous) survey and to make sure I am not late to my meetings (it appears as though I have earned an unfair reputation for being late... Regardless, I am thinking of ditching this secretary because I ended up being a minute and a half late to dinner last night!)
    Typical boss, blames everything to the secretary Anyway, I quit.
    ClaireBabyFace: Two weeks at the beach, are you jealous?

hehehe...God Yes! I have never been to the ocean. Did you buy any new stuff for the beach? New bikini, a little wrap skirt....anything??
    (Hey, we can always use a luggage carrier, Claire!)
    You would probably want somebody English for that...I think about all they know is how to be butlers and things like that
    Jolly Good!
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    You would probably want somebody English for that...I think about all they know is how to be butlers and things like that
    Jolly Good!
    There's those who are butlers, and there's those who are served by butlers. Either way we're all much posher than you Yanks, and we all live in castles with 15 feet thick walls.
    I don't rub my helmet, I polish it. There's a number of drill attachments available for this, to help automate the task
    Statistic of the day: the majority of people have above average number of limbs!
    (including feet for those foot fettishes in this thread)
    I think you mean 'fetishists', or to include the word 'with'. The standard of English is declining without Alli keeping a regular eye on you all. Also feet don't count as limbs, not on their own anyways. And to be ultra-picky, it depends which 'average' you're talking about, it works for mean, but not mode or median (actually I can't quite remember if it works for median).
    Anyway, I've now developed an elbow fetish. Luckily Chicked-Ants has included a pic showing her elbows.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I hope Tulip isn't assuming that. Then again, I'd rather not know
    Ok, now I am totally lost... what are you talking about??? (You know, non-native English speaker etc.)