View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 55 of 307 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Thanks for showing so much interest. I AM wearing a bikini. I will Not pose in the nude, so you needn't worry. But using your imagination is a healthy thing
    How have you been?
    I've been fine thanks. And you?
    I won't pose in the nude either But wearing a disposable Speedo is indeed rewarding...
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Chick, you have way too much time on your hands. Summer breaks are not meant for people like you!... Alli seems to be MUCH more responsible with her time!
    OK, you are NOT taking your Treo on the trip to Minnesota. clulup and the rest of the gang will be OK without you, right boys (and clairegrrl)?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    Chick, you have way too much time on your hands. This summer break is not meant for people like you OK, you are NOT taking your Treo on the trip to Minnesota. clulup and the rest of the gang will be OK without you, right boys (and clairegrrl)?!
    Hey there Music-Lady-With-A-Guitar How are you? Say, I live only 5-hour drive from Minnesota, can I join you in that golf tourney?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Hey Oops, as much as I'd love you to be there, it isn't my tourney to invite you. Sorry. Besides, Chick sux @ golf so you are not going to miss anything. Then again, she might golf with her bikini on just to get the guys there all excited....
    Hey Oops, as much as I'd love you to be there, it isn't my tourney to invite you. Sorry. Besides, Chick sux @ golf so you are not going to miss anything. Then again, she might golf with her bikini on just to get the guys there all excited....
    In her bikini?!.....OMG... (Shhhh...Muziek...send me a private message indicating where the golf course is located...Shh.......)
    Is that m00se feller is lucky or what? And then he tells us that he's a happily married man.... This is so funny. I am cracking up
    -Michael Pritchard
    This thread is hopeless
    Hey Chick, TJ will be joining us for dinner so you'd better be on time 2nite, OK? Are you bringing the wine-coolers? Adios!
    Have fun Muziek and Chick! And kick that moose's **** in golf, will you? I'll be cheering for ya!
    -Michael Pritchard
    OK, Euro chatters. A question for you about the prospect of a Spanish bank (Santander) buying a British bank (Abbey National) for some $15.5 billion. Any thoughts about what that might lead into as far as the EU? This will be Europe's largest cross-border merger.
    I am not a "Euro Chatter" but, still, I hold judgments on mergers in general. I find it interesting that banks are telling us that bigger is better, and that the customers will benefit from mergers. Yet what I see in my own bank is that bigger creates more bureaucracy, less friendliness and more layoffs. Surly CEOs enjoy the thrill, they get richer and fatter.
    That's why I bank with a credit union.
    This thread is hopeless
    You are right. And I am sure that's why you and I and the likes keep on peeking through it
    Hairy, It's too bad you are a Potter, not a Putter... I am sure you would have been invited to that golf tourney if you had been a Putter...
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Although golf isn't my thing, I suppose seeing that Chick golfing with her bikini would have been a treat. But life must go on...
    This thread is hopeless
    Hey Chick, TJ will be joining us for dinner so you'd better be on time 2nite, OK? Are you bringing the wine-coolers? Adios!
    Did I just hear my would be boss to be late? (sorry Muziek, still getting used to my new reponsibilities here).
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Did I just hear my would be boss to be late? (sorry Muziek, still getting used to my new reponsibilities here).
    And what is your job description with the Chick may I ask?
    Chick, you have way too much time on your hands. Summer breaks are not meant for people like you!... Alli seems to be MUCH more responsible with her time!
    OK, you are NOT taking your Treo on the trip to Minnesota. clulup and the rest of the gang will be OK without you, right boys (and clairegrrl)?!
    Hey, no problem for me if the Chicken is offline for a week or so. I am more worried about Chick-Dance. I mean, treocentral was offline for about 4 minutes when Chicken posted the fist call for help on www.mytreo.net...! It's called "Offline Forum Syndrome", a variant of the "Empty Mailbox Syndrome". You just have to look at her dancing chicken avatar from mytreo.net to see some of the symptoms:
    Chicken displaying symptoms of Offline Forum Syndrome
    Are you sure you want to spend time with a person jumping up and down on the golf course like that? Maybe it is easier for you if she brings her Treo after all?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Besides, Chick sux @ golf so you are not going to miss anything. Then again, she might golf with her bikini on just to get the guys there all excited....
    You MUST be kidding Muziek !

I am sure Chick-Dance would NEVER try to "get the guys excited", that's just not like her, is it? I even find it quite unfair you consider she would do something like that! And even assuming she would try, you think it would actually work ? It's hard to imagine, but how could I tell, you know her better, and I am not really familiar with US standards...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    You MUST be kidding Muziek !

I am sure Chick-Dance would NEVER try to "get the guys excited", that's just not like her, is it? I even find it quite unfair you consider she would do something like that! And even assuming she would try, you think it would actually work ? It's hard to imagine, but how could I tell, you know her better, and I am not really familiar with US standards...
    Absolutely agree Clulup, she won't even post pictures of her feet!
    Not that that would get me excited, but she could try.
    Animo et Fide
    Such a gentleman you are, worrying about me
    Click-Chance, you don't get me excited
    about you changing my username to Tulip, because, as Will said, what's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other name, would smell as sweet....
    I did post them yesterday: Were you napping?
    Well, like I said, I'm mainly on the treo, so the pics need to be on for a while. You don't like keeping the same pic for long do you? You must be bored. Come and watch Stockport County, I'll show you what boredom really is...
    Animo et Fide
    Good point. But may I mention that "tulip" is an endearing name? You should be flattered!
    I am! Here some tulips as a thank you for that endearing idea :

BTW, since you change your avatar at a mind-boggling speed, do you mind if we refer to you as Quick-Glance instead of Chick-Dance?
    LOL Are you on your Treo now PB?
    No, not for another 20 mins or so

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip
    BTW, since you change your avatar at a mind-boggling speed, do you mind if we refer to you as Quick-Glance instead of Chick-Dance?
    Animo et Fide