View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 54 of 307 FirstFirst ... 444495051525354555657585964104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    duhhh...yesss
    I saw portions of the movie BirdCage (in HBO?) which had Robin Williams, Gene Hackman and Calista Flockhart on it (as I go through flipping channels). I don't consider seeing portions as having watch the movie.
    I am in Quebec. They have a different name for everything here!! Claire would feel right at home here. They hate anyone who's mother toungue is not their own. JK
    Singing----On the road again.......
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Can You Say Number Six!!!
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Claire, how's the weekend going? Any beaching?
    No...its been raining since Friday Watched Along Came Polly again on the TV and laughed alot but just been hangin out at home all weekend.
    Right, back on a PC, the forum's working again (touch wood) and all the avatars have changed. Where are the feet?
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    Hey clulup. I hear from someone we both know here that you have a peculiarly good taste for music. You should be getting an email from her with a song by David Broza, my most favorite Israeli singer (and excellent guitar player!) Let me know what you think about the song... (I tried uploading the song right here but it is too large of a file.)
    Ok, got it now. Sounds excellent, I like it, thanks a lot! Also say thank you to the sender. This person actually claimed the guy was "sexy" . The sender quotes one additional person who apparently says the same. Not that I could tell, specially since I prefer sexy female voices, but nevertheless, very nice music. I imagine the lyrics are good, too, but apart from the two words "Philadelphia" and "Kibbutz" I didn't understand anything .

BTW, over the weekend I read that for the first time in years the population in the kibbutz has gone up again even if only slightly . The not so nice part of the news was that the number of Israeli outposts (illeagal even according to Israeli law, but does Sharon care?) and new houses in the West Bank has gone up considerably, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Ok, got it now. Sounds excellent, I like it, thanks a lot! Also say thank you to the sender. This person actually claimed the guy was "sexy" . The sender quotes one additional person who apparently says the same. Not that I could tell, specially since I prefer sexy female voices, but nevertheless, very nice music. I imagine the lyrics are good, too, but apart from the two words "Philadelphia" and "Kibbutz" I didn't understand anything.
    You are welcome! And regarding the "sexy" comment by our mutual friend well, you know how women are...
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    BTW, over the weekend I read that for the first time in years the population in the kibbutz has gone up again even if only slightly . The not so nice part of the news was that the number of Israeli outposts (illeagal even according to Israeli law, but does Sharon care?) and new houses in the West Bank has gone up considerably, too.
    Interesting! I am delighted to hear that kibbutzim have time to grow. And the illegal posts are a pain in the rear-end, but peace is just around the corner
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    You are welcome! And regarding the "sexy" comment by our mutual friend well, you know how women are...
    Say no more, say no more...
    Hey, maybe your mutual friend has seeing him in concert once (gosh, maybe you are suffering from an early Alzheimer Moosie?!), and thought he was sexy?
    Funny chicken, I was trying to protect your identity
    Oh, I have taken the day off and I'm on my way golfing with a buddy of mine; the weather here is absolutely beautiful today. Le'hit!....
    -Mark Twain
    Funny chicken, I was trying to protect your identity
    Oh, I have taken the day off to golfing with a buddy of mine; the weather here is absolutely beautiful today. Le'hit!....
    Yeah, indeed, funny chicken. She was bugging me over at mytreo.net as well, strange. It is almost as if she was jealous about our little exchange here, always trying to interrupt . Oh well, happy golfing anyway .
    Hey Tulip, what side are you on? What do m00se know accept for sharpening their antlers 24/7?
    You'd be sleeping outside, chicken! So bring warm clothes. Mzk is in -- you are out!

Bye....T-time...
    -Mark Twain
    Hey Tulip, what side are you on? What do m00se know accept for sharpening their antlers 24/7?
    Me, sides? But OF COURSE I am on YOUR side, Chick-Dance, it's always for your best, isn't it? Besides, no need to be jealous about Muziek, too. Sleeping outside is good for the character, I have heard. If m00se thinks Muziek doesn't need that, I am sure he has his reasons, hasn't he? He is a wise man, you know?
    Left foot or right foot? I have tendencies to the left you know
    I have no preference. Just make sure you include some ankle
    And don't do it for ten minutes only, most of my time on here is on the treo. But what have you done to that picture for your current avatar? Good god!
    Animo et Fide
    LOL. Silly Tulip. And, BTW, the chicken over at mytreo.net responded to your post.
    Click-Chance, your GREEN avatar again? Besides, I have a question: Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it? What would fit to eternal nothingness? I have no idea , but I am sure you know, please enlighten us.

Furthermore, I would like to complain about the fact that you chose Woody Allen for your signature, because it prevents me from using one of those:

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve immortality by living forever.

Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought -- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things.

Sex without love is an empty gesture. But as empty gestures go, it is one of the best.

It is impossible to travel faster than the speed of light, and certainly not desirable, as one's hat keeps blowing off.

Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.

(Woody Allen)
    Woody Allen is perhaps my most favorite movie director. But, true to his mold, he's witty and charming to boot. Regarding Eternal nothingness: Death is taboo; we don't like to talk about it and often shy away from dealing with, even if necessary. That quote galvanizes humans phobia with death. Less said -- better off

Oh, thanks for Woody's quotes!
    Hey, I am lucky, this post fits very well: Chick-Dance, would you like to work as a medium? I am working on a new religion over at mytreo.net together with RevdKathy and maybe we need some mediums for making spiritual contact with Aliens. You think you could do that? You wouldn't "really" have to make contact, but it would have to be convincing of course. If things work out well you could later become part of the religious leaders group and lead a whole bunch of media or whatever:

http://mytreo.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB....973;start=0;#5
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Religion and Chick don't mix well, Tulip. We're like oil and water; at best. However, I am willing to be your moral and conscious guidance. Too often people who are in search for better-worlds and better-religions end up sitting on dog ****. Piles of it! I kid you not. So religion is out -- moral support is in
    Look Chick-Dance, we are in the process of developing the business plan. I told you you don't actually have to BELIEVE it, just be convincing. But maybe your moral and conscious guidance stuff doesn't fit well to the business plan, I am not sure you would have the right attitude...

P.S.: I put the Bertrand Russell quote in my signature before you posted the above, because this way I can prove what a great spy I am: I knew your thoughts about religion before you posted them (of course - or you think this was just coincidence? ) Muahahahah!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Religion and Chick don't mix well, Tulip. We're like oil and water
    Doesnt oil and vinegar mix better??
    I can even convince myself... You can count on me Tulip...
    Good to know!
    Funny, that's exactly what the pastor at our church said before I left...
    Your pastor wanted you to become a medium too? How did his business plan look?
    But, since your quote by Mr. Russell addresses "men," not "women," I am exempted
    Better now, Miss Political Correctness 2004?

Oh and Chick-Dance, why is your picture so small? What are you trying to hide from our view, peau d'orange?
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Doesnt oil and vinegar mix better??
    Hmm, good question. I would guess on average the ingredients of vinegar are more lipophilic than water, so yes. I suggest experiments with tonights salad sauce, let us know
    Hello ChickenBreath I see that your thread is moving fast towards a new record (if I am correct, clulup's old thread had more posts -- right?). Amazing.
    Now, on a personal note, are you in the buff in that picture? I mean, I use my imagination but I am more curious then needing a real answer
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard