View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 44 of 307 FirstFirst ... 3439404142434445464748495494144 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY PB!!!
    Have Good and Merry Day, Mr. PB
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    It's my birthday! Can't remember what year of birth I put on my profile but I think according to TC i'll be five

Happy Birthday, ****!
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    I had enough alcohol last night to make me five mentally!
    Cheers guys, I had one for all of you. In fact I probably had a different type of drink for all of you! Oooh me 'ead...
    Animo et Fide
    And ACD I never said anything about Boeing/Airbus getting subsidies, that was Tulip, I merely pointed out that Airbus are currently bigger than Boeing. This has clearly got Boeing worried as they're used to being top dog, that article you linked to only reinforces that opinion!
    Animo et Fide
    And ACD I never said anything about Boeing/Airbus getting subsidies, that was Tulip, I merely pointed out that Airbus are currently bigger than Boeing. This has clearly got Boeing worried as they're used to being top dog, that article you linked to only reinforces that opinion!
    I said Boeing/Airbus got subsidies? Actually, Chick-Dance mentioned the Airbus subsidies, I mentioned the military support "Boing" gets to stay alive. Life is difficult enough without we Europeans fighting each other!

Anyway, Happy Birthday, PeterBrown. My daughter is almost as old as you are (she will be five in autumn), it's a wonderful age.
    I'm hoping to take the stabilisers off my bike soon!
    Animo et Fide
    Seriously though Clulup, yes it is. It's when they go to school that they start to become more difficult. I've got a nephew who's three (and is already bilingual Portugese & English) and a God-Daughter who's four and they're both delightful atm
    Animo et Fide
    I had enough alcohol last night to make me five mentally!
    Cheers guys, I had one for all of you. In fact I probably had a different type of drink for all of you! Oooh me 'ead...

LOL, when I saw the time on your post I thought, "Damn, he is up late, or early, and if he is up late and it's his birthday I bet he is probably HAMMMERED" LOL

Sorry for your haid, Let's see it's about 1400 over there so if you haven't already I would recommend a nice cool beer to ease the pain. Maybe and Amstel or something like that. And then another, and then a shot of Whiskey and OFF YOU GO AGAIN!! LOL
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    PB, Clulip,
    See that's how boring I found that whole topic....I didn't read it carefully enough to see who said what.

Have you seen the fascinating Discovery Channel series on building the A380? Do they have any of the QA Metal Heads (PB) in the pictures?

I can see PB on Monday, with a sheet of alumininium in one hand and a Fosters in the other hand going, "Naw, this piece won't do, bring me another sheet and another Lager.' LOL Kidding! I am sure your the picture of proprieaty when it comes to work and alcohol.

And finally, as far as Airbus and Boeing is concerned. I think in terms of numbers of aircraft signed for Airbus was in the lead last year. Unfortunately Boeing and Airbus are busy cutting each others throats to do deals an be on top. So, sometimes selling more means loosing more on the marginal deals.

Just MHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    OK, one final thought about Airbus/Boeing b4 heading to the beach... HotAir (oops, meant Airbus) is banking on super-size airplanes in its future existence. Boeing, on the other hand, is counting on mid-size, fast and efficient planes to carry it through. Some large airports can't commentate super-size planes...
    La, la, la..... To the BEACH
    Chicken, do you have any idea what your talking about?

Airbus owns 30?% of Embrarer which builds crappy (IMHO) Regional jets in Brazil. They also are part of EADS so they can offer ATR turboprops to customers. So Airbus can offer from a 50 seat TP through the new A380 super jumbo, big son of *****, airplane. They have an entire line of aircraft.

Boeing's smallest airplane is either the 737 or 717. Say about 90 passengers. They offer just about every size after that up to the 747-400, which (I think) is the latest iteration of the 747. They are building a 7E7 which as you say is smaller, faster and more effiecient for shorter, lighter routes. Boeing won't have an airplane to compete with the A380.

You are correct in that the A380 will not be able to operate into some fields due to it's size and weight.

And my eyes are drooping from boredom writing this so I can't imagine anyone will actually read it. blah blah blah blah. BS BS BS stupid stupid stupid. Number Nine, Number Nine, how can you have your pudding if you haven't eaten your meat?
    I'm hoping to take the stabilisers off my bike soon!

Hey ****...you should know that there is no such word. Maybe it's exclusive to the UK. Why not just say training wheels
    I just read this in the paper soo it must be true.

"The BBC, in collaboration with The New York Times, is producing a new incendiary documentary called "Celsius 7/4" which reveals the true facts about the evil and corrupt war against the British Crown in the American colonies.

This war is led by the corrupt George W. and his sinister cabal of co-conspirators: Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, James Madison, Alexander Hamilton, et al.

This documentary features video clips of King George III powdering his wig and dallying with ladies of his court. Other video clips show George W. picking his wooden teeth, in public no less; Ben Franklin frolicking with nude dancers at the Hellfire Club in Paris; and Thomas Jefferson playing around in bed with some slave woman.

There are also heart-rending interviews with the families of dead British soldiers as well as the carnage visited upon the innocent Native American Indian population. Absolutely scandalous!"

Don't you Englishers have anything better to do then to knock-off Michael Moore??
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Don't you Englishers have anything better to do then to knock-off Michael Moore??

If I was Michael Moore I would be worried about King George The W knocking me off.
    i would have paid to see that footrace between mike moore and the nike ceo. you have to watch "the big one" movie.
    by the way chick, there's a striking similarity in the styles of gait between michael moore, and clyde, the aflack duck.
    The beach is lovely. Tranquility all abound
    clairegrrl, thanks for that appetizing info on G. Washington's wooden teeth. What type of wood dentists used back then?
    ACD, thanks for agreeing to everything I said about Airbus, you are a good boy
    AFLAC-D and Moore, ha? Hmm, I fail to see the physical resemblance...but what does a chicken know?...
    It's wonderful to hear that you are having fun at the beach

In typical fashion, the Englishers are trying to pull a fast one. My extensive research shows that Washington did-not have wooden teeth!

"Washington’s "Not-So-Wooden" Teeth
    Each year, when Dr. Joel visits area schools in February to commemorate National Children’s Dental Health Month, he tells the story of George Washington’s teeth, long thought to have been carved out of wood. It’s amazing how this legend has survived. Here’s the true story:

President Washington lost his teeth at a relatively early age. He suffered from poor dental health throughout his younger years. He had two sets of false teeth (dentures) made by the most prominent American dentist of his day, Dr. John Greenwood. They were carved from the finest hippopotamus ivory and gold. One of the sets was donated to the University of Maryland Dental School in Baltimore, the oldest dental college in the world. The dental school in turn loaned one of the dentures to the Smithsonian in 1976 for a bicentennial exhibit. The denture was stolen from a storage area of the Smithsonian (presumably for its gold content) and has never been recovered.

For me, the most interesting part of the story about George’s teeth is the mechanism of their fabrication. The upper and lower gold plates were connected by springs which pushed the upper and lower plates against the upper and lower ridges of his mouth to hold them in place. Washington actually had to actively close his jaws together to make his teeth bite together. If he relaxed, his mouth would pop open. There is speculation that this is the reason that the Father of Our Country always looks so stern in his portraits. Take a look at a dollar bill. George isn’t upset - he’s just trying to keep his teeth in!!"

Inquiring minds want to know
    Amazing teeth-story. And let it be a lesson for us to floss and brush regularly
    (Off topic, I am wondering what's up with that low-esteemed kitten, Oops. I hope he's not mad at me for making fun of his swimsuit)
    Hmmmm...you're right!! He's left the litterbox and gone missing
    The beach is lovely. Tranquility all abound
    clairegrrl, thanks for that appetizing info on G. Washington's wooden teeth. What type of wood dentists used back then?
    ACD, thanks for agreeing to everything I said about Airbus, you are a good boy
    AFLAC-D and Moore, ha? Hmm, I fail to see the physical resemblance...but what does a chicken know?...

yeah, i was kiddin around
    Claire, what do you mean, do you not have stabilisers? Next you'll be telling me babies don't wear nappies, you don't walk on the pavement and cars don't have bonnets or boots. Huh!
    Animo et Fide
    Claire, what do you mean, do you not have stabilisers? Next you'll be telling me babies don't wear nappies, you don't walk on the pavement and cars don't have bonnets or boots. Huh!
    I would if we persuade someone from Australia to post in their own english version.
    And it's nice to have a torch if your using a spanner in the dark.