View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 43 of 307 FirstFirst ... 3338394041424344454647485393143 ... LastLast
    Happy hour may be banned soon, too many irresponsible people getting pissed and driving customers away from the shoe shops.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Happy hour may be banned soon, too many irresponsible people getting pissed and driving customers away from the shoe shops.
    if they're pissed they shouldn't be driving customers anywhere...boom boom
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayfirth
    boom boom
    Basil, is that you?

and Chick pants, this post is from a Treo, so don't tell me you can't include quotes!
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Basil, is that you?

and Chick pants, this post is from a Treo, so don't tell me you can't include quotes!
    Oh yes Mr Roy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Tulip is a family man: handsome, highly educated, good father and husband. A Swiss-Gentleman. I'm sure there was a misunderstanding regarding his post. (But I know a good lawyer if you need one, clulup)
    Why would I need a lawyer when you leak highly classified information?

What shall I tell the others now when they ask me why I told them a totally different story??? I am ruined!

Anyway: I don't know this woman! We both have a Treo - so? She posted in the same thread as I did? It's a free world! Doesn't prove anything!

If you want the whole world to know about your little secrets, tell a woman....
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    if they're pissed they shouldn't be driving customers anywhere...boom boom
    Does that mean that they're pissed because they got pissed??
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Time to keep this off topic on topic.
    "Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin' " neck to neck with "You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram! " and "Ha?.. " gaining from behind leaving "Let me sleep on it first, Chicky " in the dust.
    Tulip is a family man: handsome, highly educated, good father and husband. A Swiss-Gentleman. I'm sure there was a misunderstanding regarding his post. (But I know a good lawyer if you need one, clulup)
    To quote ACD:
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    sweetness overload, uck, sachrine overdose, uck, chewing on sugar, uck, sweetness, uck, need vinager, uck
    Gosh, LI, NY is beautiful! Love wearing my new bikini and Teva-sexy sandals
    Hi Chickygrrl...ooo la la!
    Here is some info on one of the EU trade issues discussed previously, if your interested.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...80839_boeing16

I hesitate to raise the issue again because:

A) I find it boring

B) The views expressed by some on my side of the Atlantic were parochial in the extreme and they will probably use this to start their misinformed tirades again.

C) Peter's view on Boeing and Airbus reflects how complex the Airbus / Boeing issue is. And how an otherwise intelligent, thoughtful person could be so friggin' stupid. (kidding hat)

D) I need to get out and tan some more.

Chicken, the answer to your question is toothpicks. (With apoligies to Garry Trudeau)
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Reading the NY Times this morning, from page: two articles jumped at me. 1. Martha is going to jail. 2. bobby Fischer, that prodigy chess-whiz, was arrested in Japan. My dad used to talk about Fischer as being the most talented chess player ever. But he was (is) so weird... Any thought on the (above) two articles?...
    Going to the beach in a 'jiffy'...
    Why are they arresting cheese-wiz in japan...its a "food Product".. Those people. I was watching Iron Chef( Its soo Gross) and they were eating
    like fish as*holes and squid weenies and saying how "marvelous" it all was. The translator makes it sound like a japanese monster movie
    any one why Fischer was arrested?
    ..... one "know" why......
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    any one why Fischer was arrested?
    He is just a political Pawn.
    Reading the NY Times this morning, from page: two articles jumped at me. 1. Martha is going to jail. 2. bobby Fischer, that prodigy chess-whiz, was arrested in Japan. My dad used to talk about Fischer as being the most talented chess player ever. But he was (is) so weird... Any thought on the (above) two articles?...
    Going to the beach in a 'jiffy'...
    Bobby Fischer is still alive? That's news for me. Whatever happened to him? I idolize his chess games strategies. To bad, he lost himself.
    ACD, what about toothpicks?
    You use them to spread your toes apart to tan between them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    He is just a political Pawn.

That was prawn
    Shopping for a new bikini per Claire's suggestion

In addition to the Billabong, check out Water Girl, Body Glove and Jelly. Those are my favs
    It's my birthday! Can't remember what year of birth I put on my profile but I think according to TC i'll be five
    Animo et Fide
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY PB!!!