View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 39 of 307 FirstFirst ... 2934353637383940414243444989139 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Using the Treo so no quotes
    The EU is indeed a wonderful thing please don't get me wrong. My original comment about this union stemmed from some political statements I've heard on Public Radio here. Those statements were said as though the EU as a whole IS one country and all its citizens are united in believing that 'X' is 'X' and 'Y' is 'Y'. No harm done. And I agree that the union is evolving.
    Hee hee, never thought of you as being naive before Chick! (That's another french word Crlrlrgrlr) As if any large group of people are united in believing anything! In fact, no two people on Earth agree on everything. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
    Animo et Fide
    Peter, perhaps I misunderstood Chick's take on her public radio experience, but naive I doubt she is. Public radio, however, sounds naive at times.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    well, believing it is naive shurely?
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    (That's another french word Crlrlrgrlr)
    Hey ****...as long as you keep spelling french or france in lower case, I will agree with you.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Whatever you say claudia.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Hey murryalex...I see your wife let you use the phone line again to dial-up
    broadband dahhhlin', broadband
    Using the Treo so no quotes
    The EU is indeed a wonderful thing please don't get me wrong. My original comment about this union stemmed from some political statements I've heard on Public Radio here. Those statements were said as though the EU as a whole IS one country and all its citizens are united in believing that 'X' is 'X' and 'Y' is 'Y'. No harm done. And I agree that the union is evolving.
    - yes indeed...Europe is a wonderful place, such beauty in the contrast of architecture between the countries you have to see it to appreciate it, different cultures, different languages, different beliefs..you go somewhere like Prague and marvel at the near gothicness of it's buildings...take a stroll through Berlin at night, wonder at it's former pomp and glory, soak up the atmosphere and wonder with near disbelief at it's awful past 1930's history...walk down Oxford Street and look up at the majesty of it's post Napoleonic architecture....take the one you love to Barcelona and walk hand in hand under the night sky down the Las Ramblas...
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    broadband dahhhlin', broadband
    I'm impressed
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Whatever you say claudia.
    Hahaha...oohhh ****...You're soo funny and charming.
    Hey clairegrrl
    How was the beach? In two weeks I am heading to Emerald Isles in North Carolina to soak in some of the most beautiful beaches on the East Coast. Can't wait.
    Way Kewel I've never been to the ocean I bet you have bikini shopping planned sometime in the next 2 weeks.

My travels have been limited to New Mexico, Utah, Colorado and Wyoming. But thats ok. We have 53 peaks in CO that are over 14,000 and thats as good as the ocean for me
    'X' is 'X' and 'Y' is 'Y'.
    and Z is a very kewel car
    what time is it in Boulder ?? It is 9.30 at night in Edinburgh..yesterday, we had the first day in 5 weeks where it did not rain at some point..so if you don't mind you can keep your bikini and beach conversations private otherwise I will be getting severely jealous
    what time is it in Boulder Colarado ??

2:33pm
    I agree: Colorado is gorgeous!
    About the new bikinis, I bought two new ones last weekend and I thought of posting them here but I have decided that the guys here did not earn the privilege to see them Don't you agree?

I think they have been soo bad that they will have to wait...maybe when you get back, you can share a peek from the beach
    Thanks for taking my little comment that extra mile
    I have been in Europe many times and indeed it is beautiful and majestic. (But do you really have to take the one you love to Barcelona?!)
    of course not !! but I did !!
    Right! I'm willing to take your red Jeep when your dad buys you a Z
    Nah!! I love my Jeep!!
    I agree: Colorado is gorgeous!
    About the new bikinis, I bought two new ones last weekend and I thought of posting them here but I have decided that the guys here did not earn the privilege to see them Don't you agree?
    you could at least show us the wrappers...
    you could at least show us the wrappers...
    http://www.wickedweasel.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I have no interest in badly behaved rodents... so I'm not even going to look
    Hey: I have shown my swimsuit for a long time here. But no one has complimented me on that.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard