View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 34 of 307 FirstFirst ... 2429303132333435363738394484134 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    It just shows a continued weekness in the Empire. Can't even cope with your own language. I thought murrayalex would appreciate some accurate information, since the lads countrymen don't seem to have a clue.
    1) He misspelt it, just as you have misspelt 'weakness', but he used it correctly so what's the problemo?
    2) What Empire would that be? We haven't had one of those for a while
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    since I can't see the picture-attachment, I just hope my own picture isn't showing .
    Only in a very allegorical way... sounds like a good idea, though. The link to the "women" section was a bit of a problem actually, I could not have use the stuff that popped up when looking for that term in Google without getting into trouble.
    PB, no doubt you are working for the European-subsidized Airbus Industries. I'll be flying Boeing from now on: Thanks for the warning.
    Hopla: Getting off the train... byez.
    No, I work for a sub-tier supplier. That means we could work for anyone, and we do, a lot of Boeing parts are made over here
    And as Airbus is bigger than Boeing you might not get a choice anyway
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Only in a very allegorical way... sounds like a good idea, though. The link to the "women" section was a bit of a problem actually, I could not have use the stuff that popped up when looking for that term in Google without getting into trouble.
    Yeah, I wondered why you'd done that, so I typed in 'Women'. I don't recommend it, and I've got moderate safe-search on!
    Animo et Fide
    It just shows a continued weekness in the Empire. Can't even cope with your own language. I thought murrayalex would appreciate some accurate information, since the lads countrymen don't seem to have a clue.
    - you should have checked your spelling of weakness before posting that...
    Since I am posting with my Treo on the train to nowhere, I can't make quotes but I'm referring to clulup's post (love the nick-name tulip by-the-way!). 1st, he called me 'dear' like he knows me or something. 2nd, since I can't see the picture-attachment, I just hope my own picture isn't showing .
    - such modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    - you should have checked your spelling of weakness before posting that...
    Just cehcking 2c if you were even paying attention
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    No, I work for a sub-tier supplier.
    Hmmm...If the USA would be Number One and the Englishers and Frencheez and Bratwursts were all tied for number two, wouldn't that make them sub-tier??
    But do keep in mind that we still need our European allies for export and balancing our-own budget deficit. We don't want to drive them away just keep them humble.
    Chick, you are one smart chick. I was talking soo much, I never even thought of that.
    Chick, you are one smart chick. I was talking soo much, I never even thought of that.
    You should remember this, girls are best seen and not heard.
    Yes, you lot with the 'extra x-chromosome condition'. Don't try and tell me you're women not girls.
    Animo et Fide
    Hmmm...If the USA would be Number One and the Englishers and Frencheez and Bratwursts were all tied for number two, wouldn't that make them sub-tier??
    What makes you think the US is Number One? Let me repeat this so you understand it properly (well, you're a yank and female too so it's got to be hard for you ).
    as Airbus is bigger than Boeing you might not get a choice anyway
    That means that Airbus is more (at least currently) successful than Boeing, who are currently up a certain well known Creek. So ner. And my dad is bigger than your dad.
    Animo et Fide
    That means that Airbus is more (at least currently) successful than Boeing, who are currently up a certain well known Creek. So ner. And my dad is bigger than your dad.
    And you didn't even mention the HUGE state subsidies Boeing gets from the US military. Airbus could only DREAM of something like that.
    And my dad is bigger than your dad.
    But my dog is bigger then your dog!
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    And you didn't even mention the HUGE state subsidies Boeing gets from the US military. Airbus could only DREAM of something like that.
    I dont know much about business, but isnt airbutt partly owned by the Frenchers?? So here we are. The Englishes cant even own a successful company by themselves.
    That's what the EU is all about
    Animo et Fide
    What makes you think the US is Number One? Let me repeat this so you understand it properly (well, you're a yank and female too so it's got to be hard for you ).

- wise words Peter, as ever...I've just had a lovely tea, oven roasted courgettes and asparagus with a tomato and mozzarella soft pastry tart...yummy
    That's what the EU is all about
    The EU will have you speaking French pretty soon. Clulup gave me an idea so I Googled the following info just for you:

The US has the largest and most technologically powerful economy in the world, with a per capita GDP of $37,800.

The UK, a leading trading power and financial center, is one of the quartet of trillion dollar economies of Western Europe, with per capita GDP purchasing power parity of $27,700

This looksway second tier to me...Hey Chick, please pass the scones
    oven roasted courgettes
    Why didnt you say zucchinis. That's just soo European. Wanting to speak French...it will come soon enough.
    I.M.F. Says Rise in U.S. Debts Is Threat to World's Economy

By ELIZABETH BECKER and EDMUND L. ANDREWS

WASHINGTON, Jan. 7 With its rising budget deficit and ballooning trade imbalance, the United States is running up a foreign debt of such record-breaking proportions that it threatens the financial stability of the global economy, according to a report released Wednesday by the International Monetary Fund.
    Prepared by a team of I.M.F. economists, the report sounded a loud alarm about the shaky fiscal foundation of the United States, questioning the wisdom of the Bush administration's tax cuts and warning that large budget deficits pose "significant risks" not just for the United States but for the rest of the world.
    The report warns that the United States' net financial obligations to the rest of the world could be equal to 40 percent of its total economy within a few years "an unprecedented level of external debt for a large industrial country," according to the fund, that could play havoc with the value of the dollar and international exchange rates.

Yep. your lot are certainly leading the way.....
    Yep. your lot are certainly leading the way.....
    Sounds like it...beats being backwards