View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

    61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

    13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

    58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

    33 20.00%
Page 3 of 307 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 6123
  1. #41  
    wow chick, you look so different, more complete and delicious
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by broberbob
    By: broberob at Today 10:20 PM

    wow chick, you look so different, more complete and delicious
    Really!!! She is now a complete wo...chicken?
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    LOL. I am speechless. For now...
    Thank You Lord for answering my prayers! Now if you could just find time to format her hard drive I would follow you forever.


    Amen


    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    All you had to do is ask And please explain the hard drive formating thing. (BTW, greetings from AFLAC. He's now shooting a commercial with Smarty Jones...)
    You, a Duck and a Horse.....sounds like a great time in the hot tub tonight.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Thank You Lord for answering my prayers! Now if you could just find time to format her hard drive I would follow you forever.


    Amen


    Whose hard drive? Alli's?
  6. #46  
    ACDriver kneeling before a pagen alter with head bowed in prayer. Incense burning, many candles lit, and wearing what looks like a sheeps head.....<<<<<<<<<<<<

    ......and Lord Herowigoth, ruler of the underworld, Prince of All Things Nasty, orginator of Apple OS, King of Fragmentation, Overlord of Soft Resets, and Originator of the the spelling for Their and There, hear my prayers I beeseech thee....

    ...the pagens are at my cave door and I pray for your protection, the ones named Schmoozer and Ronbo wish to enter into an unholy alliaince with the Fowl One and perform acts which even you, my Nasty One, would find grotesque.

    The one named Muziek is good in her soul I think, Lord of Boogers, but she is being swayed by the dark forces of the Indigo Girls and Sarah Mclachlan who would tempt her into acts of which I pray you would supply me pictures....of.

    If it be your will, please give the diddyboy Texas-T some cajhones...on second thought never mind. It appears he may have given the first pair he had to his wife already. (kidding TT)

    And finally oh Dark and Stinky One, The She-Witch Alli tries to tempt all into her unholy world of "Spelling and Grammer" which many find immpossibble to resissit...but I am storung in your Glory oh Flatulant One, and will resist with all my mite I will, do it, I willl!

    While our coven is small, I pray we are strong in your site, oh Lord of Things That Smell Really Bad in the Back Part of the Garage But you Can't Put Your hand back There to See what it is because something might be Feasting on the the Thing that Smells Real Bad so you just hold your Nose As You Go By, and that you will provide strength to your disciples, broberob of the cutting sarcasm, bob-c of the gut wrenching laugh-out-loud posts, MurreyAlex of the stick this where the sun don't shine rehtoric, and our patron saint Mol of the Firmware.

    And may you guide M00se and Redshifted to the Coven Meeting via a route which does not have so many adult dancing establishments which serve them too much booze and make them disrespectfull in your eyes....

    In Herowigoth's name I pray,
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    (BTW, greetings from AFLAC. He's now shooting a commercial with Smarty Jones...)
    Smarty Jones who? The has-been horse? They are good company for each other. A retarded Duck and the Horse that Couldn't.

    Maybe you won't need your goggles tonight after all.

    The horse will be drowning his sorrows going, "the track was wet, yeah, that's it, the track was wet." The retard of course will console him with....."AFFLAAAACK"""" A very helpful sentiment I am sure.

    Must be interesting conversation you have with the addled one. You, "Hi Honey, how was your day?" Him, "Aflllaackkk". You, "Yes dear, that's who you work for. But did you have a nice day?" Him, "AFlaaackkkk!" You, "Yes I KNOW, you work for Aflac you *****, er, honey, but did you have a nice day?" Him, "AFLACCKKK!!!" You, "Yes, AFLACK, you stupid Duck. Hey, Good news, Smarty Jones is out in the hot tub drunk like a pig, should we go join him?" Him, "AflllLLLAAAACCCKKK" You, "That's it you retarded water rat...Guess what's for dinner tonight you stupid Duck? Foie Gras! And I ain't talking Goose Foie Gras either! Come on over here Honey! I just need to borrow your liver!!!! Stop running away you stupid retarded duck!! Come Here!! Smarty, Grab him!!!!


    Him, " AFLLLLAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!"

    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Whose hard drive? Alli's?

    Thpppppppppppppt!
  9. #49  
    omg AC....you have me not just laughing out loud, but snortling in a most unladylike manner at the very tops of my lungs. Some might suggest it sounds a bit like a donkey braying....
  10. #50  
    My Day Is Complete
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    omg AC....you have me not just laughing out loud, but snortling in a most unladylike manner at the very tops of my lungs. Some might suggest it sounds a bit like a donkey braying....
    I, too, laughed. But I am not sure why
  12. #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    ACDriver kneeling before a pagen alter with head bowed in prayer. Incense burning, many candles lit, and wearing what looks like a sheeps head.....<<<<<<<<<<<<

    ......and Lord Herowigoth, ruler of the underworld, Prince of All Things Nasty, orginator of Apple OS, King of Fragmentation, Overlord of Soft Resets, and Originator of the the spelling for Their and There, hear my prayers I beeseech thee....

    ...the pagens are at my cave door and I pray for your protection, the ones named Schmoozer and Ronbo wish to enter into an unholy alliaince with the Fowl One and perform acts which even you, my Nasty One, would find grotesque.

    The one named Muziek is good in her soul I think, Lord of Boogers, but she is being swayed by the dark forces of the Indigo Girls and Sarah Mclachlan who would tempt her into acts of which I pray you would supply me pictures....of.

    If it be your will, please give the diddyboy Texas-T some cajhones...on second thought never mind. It appears he may have given the first pair he had to his wife already. (kidding TT)

    And finally oh Dark and Stinky One, The She-Witch Alli tries to tempt all into her unholy world of "Spelling and Grammer" which many find immpossibble to resissit...but I am storung in your Glory oh Flatulant One, and will resist with all my mite I will, do it, I willl!

    While our coven is small, I pray we are strong in your site, oh Lord of Things That Smell Really Bad in the Back Part of the Garage But you Can't Put Your hand back There to See what it is because something might be Feasting on the the Thing that Smells Real Bad so you just hold your Nose As You Go By, and that you will provide strength to your disciples, broberob of the cutting sarcasm, bob-c of the gut wrenching laugh-out-loud posts, MurreyAlex of the stick this where the sun don't shine rehtoric, and our patron saint Mol of the Firmware.

    And may you guide M00se and Redshifted to the Coven Meeting via a route which does not have so many adult dancing establishments which serve them too much booze and make them disrespectfull in your eyes....

    In Herowigoth's name I pray,

    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Smarty Jones who? The has-been horse? They are good company for each other. A retarded Duck and the Horse that Couldn't.

    Maybe you won't need your goggles tonight after all.

    The horse will be drowning his sorrows going, "the track was wet, yeah, that's it, the track was wet." The retard of course will console him with....."AFFLAAAACK"""" A very helpful sentiment I am sure.

    Must be interesting conversation you have with the addled one. You, "Hi Honey, how was your day?" Him, "Aflllaackkk". You, "Yes dear, that's who you work for. But did you have a nice day?" Him, "AFlaaackkkk!" You, "Yes I KNOW, you work for Aflac you *****, er, honey, but did you have a nice day?" Him, "AFLACCKKK!!!" You, "Yes, AFLACK, you stupid Duck. Hey, Good news, Smarty Jones is out in the hot tub drunk like a pig, should we go join him?" Him, "AflllLLLAAAACCCKKK" You, "That's it you retarded water rat...Guess what's for dinner tonight you stupid Duck? Foie Gras! And I ain't talking Goose Foie Gras either! Come on over here Honey! I just need to borrow your liver!!!! Stop running away you stupid retarded duck!! Come Here!! Smarty, Grab him!!!!


    Him, " AFLLLLAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!"

    This is classic. I will quote this for preservation, just in case Mr. AC twitch his delete fingers again. He never did promise not to delete.
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Let's hope he deletes his own ego!

    What ego? Compared to some of the rest of us around here (present company included!), he has none!
  14. #54  
    >>>>>>>>>>sliding the kiddie pool full of lime jello to the middle of the room >>>>>>>>



    Muahjarhahahhrahaha<<<<<<<<<evil laugh
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  15. #55  
    ARGGGGHH! <<<>>>>>>running back to the other thread to get the kiddie pool full of lime jello back into THIS thread again!!.....

    Mumbling>>>>>>>I am buying another kiddie pool and another 20 pounds of lime jello...dragging this pool back and forth bites!.........grrrrrrrrr
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  16. #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    I hope you are not mixing brain with ego dear.

    Ohhhhhhh she said "dear" That's a big sign!!!! ROLL CAMERA! ROLL CAMERA!!! CLEAR THE POOL AREA!!!! If Alli comes back with "Oh no you didddn't honey!" then we have ACTION!!! LOL







    don't fight. Play nice!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    pfffftttttffttt

    And that goes double for me!

    C'mon Chick, let's go get a drink and pick up some men.
  18. #58  
    You're not into parrots as well then?
    Animo et Fide
  19. #59  
    btw unless I've missed something (and I've not read every post) Alli, that staunch defender of correct English, has missed a chance to correct Chick-dance. Shurely the title of the topic should be The AFLAC Duck and Me.
    Whatever an AFLAC might be.
    Animo et Fide
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    btw unless I've missed something (and I've not read every post) Alli, that staunch defender of correct English, has missed a chance to correct Chick-dance. Shurely the title of the topic should be The AFLAC Duck and Me.
    Whatever an AFLAC might be.
    It drives me crazy, hat (you don't mind my calling you hat, do you?), but I think we're stuck with the titles.

Posting Permissions