View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 295 of 307 FirstFirst ... 195245285290291292293294295296297298299300305 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,900 of 6123
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Good Morning, Insertion....how are you today?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Sweetie...Are you feeling neglected?
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Sweetie...Are you feeling neglected?
    Not at all. I feel like I just bought a 30 room mansion, and all I have is a bean bag chair. Perhaps I'll go look for pictures to decorate my thread with...

Here's a housewarming gift for that room on the 3rd floor down by the butler quarters...

Thank you OTR for your generous contribution.

And what every thread needs, a bit of Jessica

if you all wouldn't mind leaving me for about 5 minutes while I...uhhhh...behold the beauty

Ouch!!!

It appears that you have no respect for the former owner of the chicken coop, nor fear of the rath that awaits you from zee zaster. I dont know if you fully understand the position you have gotten yourself into. Remember the movie "The Money Pit"?
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Some Monkeys never learn...

***!!!

BYE...
    Why Claire, nice of you to stop by!

Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Some Monkeys never learn...

***!!!

BYE...
    You shall not take that tone in my thread, woman!!

Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    It appears that you have no respect for the former owner of the chicken coop, nor fear of the rath that awaits you from zee zaster. I dont know if you fully understand the position you have gotten yourself into. Remember the movie "The Money Pit"?
    I remember that movie, Dearest Claire...this is the sequel, it's called The Monkey Pit.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    You shall not take that tone in my thread, woman!!
    Pardon me?? I am the MonkeyMistress! Therefore, what's yours is mine!! I shall take whatever tone or anything else I desire in this thread!!!
    Crap, it's hot today!!!

How long have you has this explorer? Sport trac?
    Yes, SportTrac. It's a 2001...

Good eye...

On my second, 2001, and 2004 with Navigation, XM and a direct RCA input for my treo mp3s. 20 mpg sucks.