View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 292 of 307 FirstFirst ... 192242282287288289290291292293294295296297302 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,840 of 6123
    Why are you assuming Piffy is a woman? The point is that he or she is permanently sat on a rock bun and I want to know why!
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Zaster
    True, my comment was "global" and for that I apologize.
    Apology accepted. But you have to remember regardless of your opinion of one or two particular posters, there are people who often fall on the Right side like Hobbes, who just recently began getting into the debates, as well as Shopharim, who is probably the classiest of all of T|C's posters. By calling the entire group "gay-bashing rednecks" you include them as well.

At least for me, this chapter of AFLAC is now closed...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I wouldn't mind if you called me an *** hole (because at times I am) but I do take offense to being labeled something that I am not.
    Insertion, is your real identity Tom Cruise?
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    Insertion, is your real identity Tom Cruise?
    No. I'm only a part time a- hole.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I'm watching War of the Worlds last night. Instead of concentrating on the movie, I start thinking about a monkey's opinion of Tom Cruise!
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Thanks Bob-C! I'm well chuffed that we got the games, especially as Paris was the favourite with the bookies. I'm not quite sure what Man-U have to do with it though? Especially as I'm a Stockport County fan!

I totally agree about the politics too, there are more important things in life! Like finding out who Piffy was, and why were they sitting on a rock bun?
    I just assume EVERYONE in England loves Man-U. Why I would make the assumption is probably related to my not having any idea what Stockport County is. It sounds like it would be next to Hazzard County where them darned Dukes live but I am guessing it has more to do with soccer.

My heart goes out to you and your fellow countrymen on the horrible events that happened in London this morning. Hopefully no one you know was hurt.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Apology accepted. But you have to remember regardless of your opinion of one or two particular posters, there are people who often fall on the Right side like Hobbes, who just recently began getting into the debates, as well as Shopharim, who is probably the classiest of all of T|C's posters. By calling the entire group "gay-bashing rednecks" you include them as well.

At least for me, this chapter of AFLAC is now closed...
    Thank goodness. I was just thinking last night about how they've been saying that Bill Clinton and Bush Sr have been best pals since getting together on Tsunami relief. They go on fishing and golfing trips. I was thinking if those two can become pals why can't a few people get along in one measly thread?

Of course, it could be that Bill and George just agree on that they both want to get away from their wives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    Thank goodness. I was just thinking last night about how they've been saying that Bill Clinton and Bush Sr have been best pals since getting together on Tsunami relief. They go on fishing and golfing trips. I was thinking if those two can become pals why can't a few people get along in one measly thread?

Of course, it could be that Bill and George just agree on that they both want to get away from their wives.
    I quite liked Bush senior. Ooops, wait, I think I am not allowed to say that (here)!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    I like bush more than I like Bush or Bush.
    JPee and Pbee, my condolences and crossed-fingers to you and all of England.
    I am a good witch. Really. Boo!...
    I like bush more than I like Bush or Bush.
    What he said.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    What he said.
    What are you both saying?..
    Quote Originally Posted by ibrg
    What are you both saying?..
    We both enjoying gardening. And fishing.
    But no one called me for dinner tonight so I was like Piffy on a rock bun!!

But no one called me for dinner tonight so I was like Piffy on a rock bun!!

I finally got the site explaining this phrase (http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-pif1.htm). Phew, I feel like PORB right now
    ACD, I did not know you are into gardening, BTW
    I just assume EVERYONE in England loves Man-U. Why I would make the assumption is probably related to my not having any idea what Stockport County is. It sounds like it would be next to Hazzard County where them darned Dukes live but I am guessing it has more to do with soccer.
    Is it safe for me to assume then that you love the Yankees, along with the rest of the USA?

My heart goes out to you and your fellow countrymen on the horrible events that happened in London this morning. Hopefully no one you know was hurt.
    Fortunately no-one I know was caught up in it. Thanks for the sympathy though. I'm glad it wasn't on the scale of New York, Madrid, Istanbul etc. but god knows it still caused enough chaos.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by ibrg
    I finally got the site explaining this phrase (http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-pif1.htm). Phew, I feel like PORB right now
    ACD, I did not know you are into gardening, BTW
    I found that site also...but it doesn't explain who the hell Piffy is! Nor do any of the other sites I found. Luckly though I don't really care, but have added it to my choice of conversation stopping idioms. I can't wait until my next dinner party where some pompus *** is pontificating for an audience and says, "So there I was waiting for a call from the Governor......." And I will chime in with, "Shocking! You must have felt like Piffy on a Rock Bun.......Twister anyone?"

I don't know if your a PORB Witchiepoo, but I think you do qualify as a PROB. Or maybe you need a PROBe? Just trying to be helpful.

I do like gardening quite a bit. We have a rather extensive garden system around our house.....all of it maintained by a squad of Filipino women I sponsor. It was a little difficult getting Victoria Secret to agree to produce a line of gardening uniforms for them...but VS eventually came around when I threatened to start hanging around their stores again...in spite of the restraining orders.

I have to let my dog in. She is standing out on the porch looking in the window acting as if she were Piffy on a Rock Bun.
    Last edited by ACDriver; 07/08/2005 at 05:27 AM.
    More about Witchiepoo.

http://krofft.dementedstuff.com/pufnstuf.htm

I think the attackwo.wav is especially apropos
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Cool, new phrase for me.

This would never happen to us (honest!):
    http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1455533.html
    Is "Ananova" the best source of information in the world or what? I luv that site....
    I am sure it will NEVER happen to you, JPee!
    I found that site also...but it doesn't explain who the hell Piffy is! Nor do any of the other sites I found. Luckly though I don't really care, but have added it to my choice of conversation stopping idioms. I can't wait until my next dinner party where some pompus *** is pontificating for an audience and says, "So there I was waiting for a call from the Governor......." And I will chime in with, "Shocking! You must have felt like Piffy on a Rock Bun.......Twister anyone?"
    I have to let my dog in. She is standing out on the porch looking in the window acting as if she were Piffy on a Rock Bun.
    Excellent choice of circumstances, you get an A from this witch: Nose Twitching @ you dragonboy
    I don't know if your a PORB Witchiepoo, but I think you do qualify as a PROB. Or maybe you need a PROBe? Just trying to be helpful.
    I do cause PROBs whenever I work in my garden but I don't understand why. I mean, what'z wrong with a witch wearing VS's bikkies while she attends her garden?
    I do like gardening quite a bit. We have a rather extensive garden system around our house.....all of it maintained by a squad of Filipino women I sponsor. It was a little difficult getting Victoria Secret to agree to produce a line of gardening uniforms for them...but VS eventually came around when I threatened to start hanging around their stores again...in spite of the restraining orders.
    Next time warn me when you write somethin' like this. I sit in a respectable coffee establishment in Mpls. and laughing out loud at your posts makes me look bad.......