View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 29 of 307 FirstFirst ... 1924252627282930313233343979129 ... LastLast
    And the duck's water is erm, irony.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    And the duck's water is erm, irony.
    Gotcha, missed it.

The duck should take vitamins and reduce his iron intake if he has too much irony in his urine.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Are you sure that's right? "A duck's water"? Uh, wouldn't that be a ducks, uhm, ah, urine? I don't think I would like to have a duck peeing on my back.

I think you mean ....running off me like water off a duck's back" Yes?
    Geez...the English cant even speak English
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    clairegrr, you are one of the smartest 19-year olds I have met in a while, but must you be so hard on the Brit? After all they did invent some important things like tennis (which they suck it, but still...).
    Thanx Oops. As you can see, Peter...err ****'s thinly veiled attempt at humor once again fails. Now he's trying to fool ACD, but I know that he is too wise to fall for that Limey double talk.

I wonder if this is some kind of cultural thing. Are all Englishers this weird??
    Geesh, writing w/the Treo is challenging. I couldn't override an early typo.
    Let's just say the English are different, not weird
    I love this cross-Atlantic water-balloons-fighting! It might be as entertaining as Jell-O-wrestling...
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    I'm a limey and proud of it (the british navy was laughed at for drinking lime juice but those that didn't drink it got scurvey so I think we brits get the last laugh).

As to good english place names how about village near where I grew up called "Pet Bottom" (I kid you not). I also like Middle Wallop and the sign post that pointed towards two places, one called Ham and the other Sandwich
    lol, never heard of Pet Bottom before. The Yank girlie is just jealous cos she comes from Bedrock, they haven't discovered 3d yet there
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    lol, never heard of Pet Bottom before.
    For a country as small as England and your passion for geneology, you should not only know where Pet Bottom is, but you should know the ancestory of every sod that lives there, and what their contribution to the nation has been.

Are you sure?? With towns called Pet Bottom and Middle Wallop and Ham and Cheese and Sandwich, if not weird, at least strange
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    You have a reservoir for boulders? You don't have enough friggin' boulders just lying around you gotta build some place to store them? What do they do if you don't put them in the reservoir? Roll away?

Is this part of National Security? Is it like the National Stratigic Boulder Reservoir (NSBR)? So if go to war, and we need lots of boulders to, say, build a bridge or something, we could tap into the NSBR? Of course if the price of boulders went up then the Democrats would want to flood the market with boulders from the NSBR.

Excellent! I quoted all of it so that nobody misses it
    [QUOTE=Oops]clairegrr, you are one of the smartest 19-year olds I have met in a while, but must you be so hard on the Brit? After all they did invent some important things like tennis (which they suck it, but still...). [/QUOTe

for christ sake's man, stop sucking up to the little strumpet, her ego's big enough without you fawning over her
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    and it's a place you call home. Heard they were gonna call the country Wally World II
    I believe that more people visit Scotland each year than Boulder, for obvious reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    Shhhh.... Rumor has it that she's in up-state NY for the weekend. And I am baby-sitting her little kitty.
    Did any body else notice how Muziek always appears when Chick-Dance allegedly is out of town? - JUST KIDDING, JUST KIDDING, I SWEAR!!!
    Geez...the English cant even speak English
    and you can't even write it...note the apostrophe after "n" and before "t" in can't
    This is just typical of most of the moronic drival that comes from you. I believe that this country was founded because of the British. And as far as inferiority complexes go...if it wasnt for us saving your butts, you would be sitting in the pub ole Stockpot speaking German with all your little **** buddies.

Everybody likes to make fun of us, but they all need us.

BTW Peter...if you lived here, they would just call you **** for short. Hahahahaha
    - actually, I think you'll find that the US only joined the war after we'd done all the hard work, a bit like the painters coming in after the extension's been built. Some day, in about 20 years time you will look back and think, quite justifiably, what a **** I was when I was 19.
    I love this cross-Atlantic water-balloons-fighting! It might be as entertaining as Jell-O-wrestling...
    actually I don't enjoy it, this clairegrowler or whatever her name is is the first American I haven't got on with...but after some of the patent drivel she posts, I feel obliged to stick up for our fine little country.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    We have many passions, but geneology is more of a mild interest (eg to find out more about one of my ancestors who allegedly was a pirate)
    Interesting. You should chat with murrayalex...he took lessons so that he could learn to speak like a pirate.
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    for christ sake's man, stop sucking up to the little strumpet, her ego's big enough without you fawning over her
    I suck-up to no-strumpets, lad. I just take sides like you do
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    [QUOTE=murrayalex]
    [/QUOTe

Hey there Lime Juicer...take it easy. What's all the name calling about??
    If you only knew anything that you were talking about. Boulder was named because of the rock formations that surround it. The main feature and the backdrop for the city are the Flatirons.
    FLATIRONS? Is this a joke or did somebody really choose such a silly name for some mountains? Where did he come from? We give our mountains respectable names and don't make fun of them...
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    I believe that more people visit Scotland each year than Boulder, for obvious reasons.

Ummm Scotland is a country, Boulder is a town. Let's compare visitors to Carrot Burn and Boulder.