View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

    61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

    13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

    58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

    33 20.00%
Page 288 of 307 FirstFirst ... 188238278283284285286287288289290291292293298 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,760 of 6123
  1. #5741  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    As opposed to the sophisticated scatalogical jokes, I guess.

    Say, don't the Brits own that space?
    Me thinkin' the Brits own Elizabeth's (the queen) humor. And that's more than they can handle I hear.
    I am a good witch. Really. Boo!...
  2. #5742  
    Quote Originally Posted by ibrg
    Me thinkin' the Brits own Elizabeth's (the queen) humor. And that's more than they can handle I hear.
    Now, now.... It's not their fault. They don't elect their queens like we do!
  3. #5743  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    As opposed to the sophisticated scatalogical jokes, I guess.

    Say, don't the Brits own that space?
    I believe your correct. The TRUE master of that form of humor, or more exactly the Double Entrendre has to be Benny Hill.

    I can remember as a young man turning on the local PBS station which was re-playing a Benny Hill show and going WHOA! can they do that on broadcast TV?

    I was watching it just the other day and I saw...stay calm now...a naked breast!! No doubt the local morality groups were highly offended and were mobilizing their extensive blue haired resources to picket the station....assuming that it's walker/Jazzy friendly.

    We elect a Queen? Are you suggesting that Bush is a Queen? I have heard lot's of accusations concerning our King...but Queen? I don't think so.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  4. #5744  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    We elect a Queen? Are you suggesting that Bush is a Queen? I have heard lot's of accusations concerning our King...but Queen? I don't think so.
    Well, true, we didn't actually elect Laura. Of course, we might not have actually elected W the first time around either. ... Oops!! Not legal fodder for this thread. Sorry!! I deserve a spanking or something....
  5. #5745  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    Well, true, we didn't actually elect Laura. Of course, we might not have actually elected W the first time around either. ... Oops!! Not legal fodder for this thread. Sorry!! I deserve a spanking or something....
    One broomstick spankin' is on your way political poster you
    Last edited by ibrg; 06/30/2005 at 03:32 PM.
    I am a good witch. Really. Boo!...
  6. #5746  
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    I was going to ask was it a naked female breast, but then whats the point, we're talking benny hill here.
    I love Benny. I've got the "Benny Hill Show's" ring-tone on my phone (yes, I sold my Treo and currently using a tiny phone until the Treo 700 is out......
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Pssst - if you haven't seen my chess move my emails gone south again
    Got-it Reply will be sent to you soon, and for the meantime: Here's a nose twitch

    Happy Sailing, JPee!
    Last edited by ibrg; 06/30/2005 at 03:17 PM.
    I am a good witch. Really. Boo!...
  7. #5747  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I was watching it just the other day and I saw...stay calm now...a naked breast!!
    You have alluded to (naked) chicken breast before, no? In fact, you said you liked its taste
    I am a good witch. Really. Boo!...
  8. #5748  
    Quote Originally Posted by ibrg
    You have alluded to (naked) chicken breast before, no? In fact, you said you liked its taste
    Very tasty. Expecially with a nice Chardonney.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  9. #5749  
    Good to see the Chick (sorry the witch) back!
    I moved to My Treo dot Net (MTDN) and saying goodbye to my friends here. Treo Central's off topics is truly a fungus of bull$#@& conservative crazies that scare the willies out of me, and I am not even a liberal but a "centrist" politically.
    See you on MTDN Chick and the rest.......
  10. #5750  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Zaster
    I moved to My Treo dot Net (MTDN) and saying goodbye to my friends here. Treo Central's off topics is truly a fungus of bull$#@& conservative crazies that scare the willies out of me, and I am not even a liberal but a "centrist" politically.
    This is a disaster Dee Actually, I was thinking of doing the same, but it's like telling those individuals you are alluding to that they "win" the battle. I will be joining MTDN soon enough but I do like to post here my liberal thoughts to give the off topic some balance for what it's worth.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  11. #5751  
    Golly what a bizy-bizy Fourth! Lots of fireworks, parades, BBQ, sand-volleyball: My first 4th in Minneapolis went very well

    Dee, Oops and JPee, I hear ya guyz. There's an element of militancy in the Off Topic on TC, and it ain't pretty nor patriotic either. Diversity in thinking is healthy but many ultra-conservative posts have surpassed diversity by a home-run. And some people are down-right rude and obnoxious.
    You have some choices in the matter, Dee, and choosing to end-it-all here by moving-on to MTDN is just fine. I am only posting on "Aflac" here, period! I'd say that my post-count now is 85% on MTDN and 15% on TC. I like it this way alot. Mind you, I don't shy away from heated discussions (to the contrary!), but the flavor and style of utter rudeness, fanatical, antipathetic or iconoclast behaviors I can live without.
    And I would say this about them-fanatics: Eventually, after squeezing the blood out of every Liberal, you'd turn against yourself 'coz blood is what you need to survive-on.

    ACD: Take it from here, pal :
    Last edited by ibrg; 07/04/2005 at 05:01 PM.
    I am a good witch. Really. Boo!...
  12. #5752  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Zaster
    Good to see the Chick (sorry the witch) back!
    I moved to My Treo dot Net (MTDN) and saying goodbye to my friends here. Treo Central's off topics is truly a fungus of bull$#@& conservative crazies that scare the willies out of me, and I am not even a liberal but a "centrist" politically.
    See you on MTDN Chick and the rest.......
    Pardon me for interrupting this love-fest, but who gives a chickenís azz if you leave? Especially with your charming generalizations as this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Zaster
    Hi everyone! Hey there Chick
    After catching up with the latest pages on this thread, which took about 20 minutes, I realize that most of you are now posting on MTDN. And it has a lot to do with your dismay over the quality of (political) posts on TC. I agree that there are elements of militarism and ďultraĒ patriotic posts out there. Or even redneck, biased and anti-gay bashing. But instead of running away to a different forum, stay here and fight those un-American postings. Just my 2 cents. I did, however, check on MTDN and there are lots of great threads there, so Iíll sign up there as well.
    Am I one of the "Gay bashing rednecks" you speak of? Dearest Claire, perhaps? There's only a handful of "us" that post, so the field is limited. Instead of running off with your tail between your legs, why not rebut some of the arguments? Is it because, it's much safer to hide here where you can throw your prissy little names at people, without fear of retribution?

    Now, in the Spirit of Independence Day, this here agnostic Japanese American redneck piece of fungal bullcrap...(wait, can I be a redneck if I ain't a full-on cracker?) is going to don his hood and robe and beat up summa them there homosekshuls and stick a flag up his arse! (Hey, I'm just playing along with your opinion of us.)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  13. #5753  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Pardon me for interrupting this love-fest, but who gives a chickenís azz if you leave?
    I do!
    Insertion, I can't speak for DZ but I will tell you that you, clairegrrl and several others have used name-calling ("liberals are a disease," etc.) in your discussions. Furthermore the so-called debates you are asking DZ to participate in (instead of running with his tail between his legs) are rather personal (such as the ones against Nudist, daThomas or the French, for that matter) and they remind me more of a skillful bashing and laughing at others who are different (in their opinions and otherwise) then you.
    Debates are fine. Diversity is great. Disagreements are healthy. But personal vendetta isn't.
    Perhaps this thread is a "love-fest" of sort. But your giddy-relationship with clairegrrl and others is no less loving-festing then this. Just love the one you are with.
    I am a good witch. Really. Boo!...
  14. #5754  
    Inga, it's always been about you. Let's not forget that.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  15. #5755  
    Ahhh...so people can call her nothing more than a "Teenage Jeep Girl", and that's not name calling? Or they can throw out the "I own a million businesses, and you're nothing but a puny school girl..." type remarks, and that's fine? I see...

    The crap goes both ways. Don't act like your side is pure and holier than thou. Somewhat Elitist and snobbish I would say.

    I happen to like Claire, and I'll stand up for her if need be. If that's "giddy", so be it.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  16. #5756  
    Just let them pack up and go to some other site. It certainly will have no effect on the TC "community"
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  17. #5757  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Just let them pack up and go to some other site. It certainly will have no effect on the TC "community"
    I've said what needed to be said. They can have their thread back...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  18. #5758  
    Happy Fourth, everyone!!!
  19. #5759  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl on 07/04/2005 at 08:20 PM

    Inga, it's always been about you. Let's not forget that.
    How do you know ibrg is Inga?
  20. #5760  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    How do you know ibrg is Inga?
    I've been here before.
    Well behaved women rarely make history

Posting Permissions