View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

    61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

    13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

    58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

    33 20.00%
Page 286 of 307 FirstFirst ... 186236276281282283284285286287288289290291296 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,720 of 6123
  1. #5701  
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Like in harry potter ... roll on the 16th July!

    There seems to be magic here too as some of the posts on this thread have a spell on them to make them invisible!
    I hope you are not mixing-up the moderators' ability to tweak with posts and true-fun magic
    Harry Potter is witchcraft -- not my league, I am just a plain-vanilla witch. I just use my nose, ya know
    I am a good witch. Really. Boo!...
  2. #5702  
    Quote Originally Posted by ibrg
    I hope you are not mixing-up the moderators' ability to tweak with posts and true-fun magic. I just use my nose, ya know
    I knew a girl who could do magic with her tongue....is that the same idea?
    Last edited by ACDriver; 06/25/2005 at 09:23 PM.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  3. #5703  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I have spiritual mildew.
    That is known to cause hallucinations. And explains why you belive you are Chick-Dance. I can only reccomend more beer!
  4. #5704  
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    We no-ticed (sorry, groan, such a bad one)

    So, a film staring nicole kidman playing a woman trying to be an actress playing a witch who is a witch. Anyone seen it? Any good?

    So behind on movies - still haven't seen the translator yet
    "Bewitched," although gotten bad press, is a "cute" and refreshing movie (it's hard to go wrong with Ferrell-Kidman at the helm).
    "The Interpreter" is wonderful; one of the best performance I have seen of Nicole.
    I am a good witch. Really. Boo!...
  5. #5705  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I knew a girl who could do magic with her tongue....is that the same idea?
    Not really. Besides, I normally swallow my tongue
    I am a good witch. Really. Boo!...
  6. #5706  
    Quote Originally Posted by christine
    That is known to cause hallucinations. And explains why you belive you are Chick-Dance. I can only reccomend more beer!
    ACD thinks he's Chick-Dance? Who is Chick-Dance?
    I am a good witch. Really. Boo!...
  7. #5707  
    Quote Originally Posted by ibrg
    Not really. Besides, I normally swallow my tongue
    must....not....respond......will.....be......banned........must......not....respond.....will......be .......banned.........

    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  8. #5708  
    Quote Originally Posted by ibrg
    ACD thinks he's Chick-Dance? Who is Chick-Dance?
    You?
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  9. smn
    smn is offline
    smn's Avatar
    Posts
    54 Posts
    #5709  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    You?

    Hmmm.......
  10. #5710  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I knew a girl who could do magic with her tongue....is that the same idea?
    Something like that, I bet!
  11. #5711  
    Quote Originally Posted by ibrg
    Not really. Besides, I normally swallow my tongue
    What ACD said....
  12. #5712  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    must....not....respond......will.....be......banned........must......not....respond.....will......be .......banned.........

    chicken!......
    I am a good witch. Really. Boo!...
  13. #5713  
    Quote Originally Posted by smn
    Hmmm.......
    Is this a noun or a verb?
    I am a good witch. Really. Boo!...
  14. #5714  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    What ACD said....
    chicken #2!...
    I am a good witch. Really. Boo!...
  15. #5715  
    Can you say "reincernation"?
    Welcome back ChickenWitch........
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  16. #5716  
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Can you say "reincernation"?
    yes, but can you spell it?
    I am a good witch. Really. Boo!...
  17. #5717  
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Welcome back ChickenWitch........
    or as ACD would say: Chicken (Sand)wich
    I am a good witch. Really. Boo!...
  18. #5718  
    Serve mine with a little Mayo please.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  19. #5719  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Serve mine with a little Mayo please.
    I like mine bare ...er... I mean plain!
  20. #5720  
    Quote Originally Posted by ibrg
    yes, but can you spell it?
    No! lmao but you are agreeing then, it is you? So how did the move go?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard

Posting Permissions