View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 284 of 307 FirstFirst ... 184234274279280281282283284285286287288289294 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,680 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Speaking of hot tubs.....

I am thinking of buying one and I notice that in all the ads they come with at least two hot babes. Which is very convienent and all....but here is my question. When your at the hot tub store picking out the tub, do certain, specific hot babes come with specific models or can you mix and match the hot babes?

I mean, suppose you like a certain hot tub "A". And it comes with two red-headed hot tub babes....what if you prefer the blonde hot tub babes or, what if your prefer, one red-headed and one blonde headed hot tub babe? Can you mix and match? And what if after a couple of seasons the original hot tub babes are looking, well, waterlogged....can you trade them in for new hot tub babes?

Anybody with any experience regarding this issue please help.
    Poor confused dragon! Hot tub babes are what folks in the auto industry would call an after-market option. They work extremely well with hot tubs but are not actually provided by the factory. Some hot tub dealers might provide them directly, but I think most people get them from specialty retailers. Regardless, they can be ordered pretty much to-spec. On warning, however: the initial cost and on-going maintenance expense of hot tub babes can get extremely high!
    Oh yeah, another question..... What do the hot tub babes do when there not in the hot tub? I mean are they hanging around the house all day, watching soap opras and drinking beer?

Just curious.....
    I think they are usually in other people's hot tubs or sleeping. It's a wonder they are not shriveled-up like prunes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    I think they are usually in other people's hot tubs or sleeping. It's a wonder they are not shriveled-up like prunes!
    I think they use special lotion.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Hi guys, what's going on? I pop along and not only has Chick apparently disappeared from here as well as MTDN, but all her posts have been deleted too! Presumably she did that? When did it happen?
    Animo et Fide
    Ok, I've scrolled back a few pages and seen that thread link. Weird, hope she's alright. Ah well.
    ACDragon, why only two hot-tub babes? They do wear out you know!

And it's been a while since I was trapped in a lesbian's body.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    ACDragon, why only two hot-tub babes? They do wear out you know!
    So you came to TC to look for new ones?
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    And it's been a while since I was trapped in a lesbian's body.
    And now you are cured from that?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    I came to see what had happened to the two I wore out - CD and Muziek. Apparently I wore them out completely! I still have a (small) supply over at MTDN, so I won't be stealing any more from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip
    And now you are cured from that?
    Not so much cured as extracted
    Animo et Fide
    Hey there PeterB, I am glad you are visiting here. I kind of peek on occasion at MTDN and your good morning thread, but I got to tell you that the weather report there sucks. At leAST Aflac has some serious discussions about virgins and chickens and models in hot tubs. So stay here and ruminate with us. My prediction is that eventually the Noddles will be back.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    modelling and shopping for bikini's I guess
    Are you confusing hot tub babes with the Nooodles Babe?
    -Michael Pritchard
    Hiya PB! How's life treating you? How's the metal bits biz? It's nice to have you back, because "first you were lost, and now your foundry"

.......ugh...sorry.

Mikey, thanks for the info....After-Market huh? Shoot! The guy at the hot tub store told me they were included!! Lying *******! I should have been suspicous when the two girls in the tub said their lunch break was over and they had to go back to work next door.

Later I went in to the store next door...which was a Christian bookstore..to visit them....but they weren't there. In fact the store was closed because all the people were across the street protesting the opening of another "all nude review" dance club across the street. I hope to meet the girls at the bookstore later this week.

I have been trading emails with CD (admin insert "he's lying"). She is well and happy. (admin insert "he is making this up"). She wanted me to tell you that the real reason she stopped posting is that she just felt so dumb when compared with the intellectuals posting here on a regular basis and she wanted you all to know that she acknowledges her inferiority to the males in this forum.
    In fact, she said she has taken a job as a Geisha to more properly learn her place in society. She said she will be back when she is more humble.

So that's good news!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    I have been trading emails with CD (admin insert "he's lying"). She is well and happy. (admin insert "he is making this up"). She wanted me to tell you that the real reason she stopped posting is that she just felt so dumb when compared with the intellectuals posting here on a regular basis and she wanted you all to know that she acknowledges her inferiority to the males in this forum.
    Ah, well, at least that makes sense! Thanks for the update, ACD!
    She wanted me to tell you that the real reason she stopped posting is that she just felt so dumb when compared with the intellectuals posting here on a regular basis and she wanted you all to know that she acknowledges her inferiority to the males in this forum.
    In fact, she said she has taken a job as a Geisha to more properly learn her place in society. She said she will be back when she is more humble.
    So that's good news!
    Good news, thanks for spreading it, ACD, you are our savior. But, on second thought, if the Noodles is really inferior to us men, then how come I didn't understand any of her math questions? But don't get me wrong, I think being a Geisha is a very important job and she will learn to be humble soon enough. Or at least less chatty
    -Michael Pritchard
    Where did clu-lu go? Just because the Noodles quit it doesn't mean he has to quit too! What a looser....
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Where did clu-lu go? Just because the Noodles quit it doesn't mean he has to quit too! What a looser....
    I didn't quit. And I am still on the loose...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)

So that's good news!
    Maybe she is posting all the time but we don't see because she is still banned, or, more accurately, still in self-inflicted exile?
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Maybe she is posting all the time but we don't see because she is still banned, or, more accurately, still in self-inflicted exile?
    So, if I get your meaning, your saying she is posting...but we don't see her posting, because she has banned herself from posting...which means her posts are being recorded and then instantly deleted by some unknown force?....

Is this like one of those Dr. Stephen Hawking mind things? For instance, If your traveling in a space ship NEAR but not AT the speed of light and suddenly you enter a massive dwarf star gravity field which drops your speed almost instantanously to near zero, would your rectum wrap around your head and if so what color would the world be? Is it like that?

Or is this more of a bear pooping in the woods and does it make a Pope noise?

Boy am I confused.....

"Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Boy am I confused.....
    Yes, I believe that is likely the case.

You should stick to that saving virgins thing. Play to your strengths, I say! Speaking of which, did you "save" Claire oh so long ago, and is that why she no longer visits?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    You should stick to that saving virgins thing. Play to your strengths, I say! Speaking of which, did you "save" Claire oh so long ago, and is that why she no longer visits?
    If anything, he should save her from that right-wing militant thinking....
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    self-inflicted exile? can you speak English please?
    -Michael Pritchard
    Or is this more of a bear pooping in the woods and does it make a Pope noise?
    lmao
    I think it is more like a chicken pooping when crossing the road
    -Michael Pritchard