View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 283 of 307 FirstFirst ... 183233273278279280281282283284285286287288293 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,660 of 6123
    I have a confession to make. I AM Chick-Dance.

It's a long and complicated story involving both radical and cosmetic surgery, counsuling, electro-shock treatment (which they stopped doing when they learned I liked it) and hamsters.

I won't go into to details in this public forum but I will say that I am sorry if I have decieved any of you in my little charade.

I am still undergoing counsling for this issue but I have made an incrediblely important breakthough. I admitted to myself and my support group yesterday that, I am, a Lesbian trapped in a man's body.

I ask for your support through these difficult times.

ACD

"Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I ask for your support through these difficult times.
    What's your PayPal account pal?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    How do you know this, are you a woman? - Hey, are YOU Chick-Dance maybe?! That would explain why you know for sure she posted under different names in this thread!
    You intrigue me clu-lu. You sound like you know more than you let on, so what’s going on here? Who are you, the real Noodles?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    You intrigue me clu-lu. You sound like you know more than you let on, so what’s going on here? Who are you, the real Noodles?
    Me? Certainly not! But it is really not that complicated. A few posts ago ACDriver revealed that Chick-Dance is his former high school principal:
    C-D was your high school principal?? Now I am really confused. Why didn't you tell us before?
    I HAVE been telling you this!!!! I told you from day one that C-D was a balding fat man living in the Bronx....did you listen? Nooooooooooo!
    How could ACDriver know this? There is but one explanation: He himself is Chick-Dance - how else would he know? (EDIT: I just realize ACDriver has finally confessed that he is in fact Chick-Dance in his post above.) But from the degree of certainty in "gharrod's" post further up, we can also tell that gharrod is just another personification of Chick-Dance. From this you can easily and logically deduce that Chick-Dance is in fact gharrod who, in reality, is nobody else than ACDriver, his former high-school principal. It's as simple as that.
    Last edited by clulup; 06/08/2005 at 08:26 AM.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    I have a confession to make. I AM Chick-Dance.
    No, no, you are a confused dragon. I think you need to continue your therapy sessions and medication for a bit longer.

I am still undergoing counsling for this issue but I have made an incrediblely important breakthough. I admitted to myself and my support group yesterday that, I am, a Lesbian trapped in a man's body.
    What a concidence! I have had the same feeling! I just can't seem to convince other lesbians. You'd think they'd be more sensitive and caring!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    What a concidence! I have had the same feeling! I just can't seem to convince other lesbians. You'd think they'd be more sensitive and caring!
    lmao
    -Michael Pritchard
    Me? Certainly not! But it is really not that complicated. A few posts ago ACDriver revealed that Chick-Dance is his former high school principal:How could ACDriver know this? There is but one explanation: He himself is Chick-Dance - how else would he know? (EDIT: I just realize ACDriver has finally confessed that he is in fact Chick-Dance in his post above.) But from the degree of certainty in "gharrod's" post further up, we can also tell that gharrod is just another personification of Chick-Dance. From this you can easily and logically deduce that Chick-Dance is in fact gharrod who, in reality, is nobody else than ACDriver, his former high-school principal. It's as simple as that.
    Makes perfect sense
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    confused.... so who am I?

all these lesbians - wow
    As far as I know, you are a male British ex-mathematician, now radio wave guy, who pretends to be a male British ex-mathematician, now radio wave guy. I am pretty sure about that, actually.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    As far as I know, you are a male British ex-mathematician, now radio wave guy, who pretends to be a male British ex-mathematician, now radio wave guy. I am pretty sure about that, actually.
    And he sails boats!! In his tub I think?
    Nope, Clulup, I wrongly assumed you could read. If you could you would have not made that terrible mistake. This explains a lot now...
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Nope, Clulup, I wrongly assumed you could read. If you could you would have not made that terrible mistake. This explains a lot now...
    I cannot lead? What makes you think I cannot lead?

And what is that mistake you speak of? Presuming sense of humor where there isn't any?
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    I think he can read just find but his luck with women (I believe) runs thin
    -Michael Pritchard
    And he sails boats!! In his tub I think?
    lmao
    I think the tub was Peter Brown’s, ACD……
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    PB's is the one with the women. Mine is the one with the boat.

I offered to swap but no luck
    Are there women on the boat?
    Mike,

You know, it occured to me while browsing though the thread that Mike129 shows the most incredible devotion to this forum. Who else do you know who has painted their car to match their forum name? Huh? Anyone? Bueller? Nope! He is the only one so devoted that he would paint his car that way. I was thinking of painting a dragon on my Passat but............

Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    lmao
    I think the tub was Peter Brown’s, ACD……
    I once spent an evening with a couple of beauties in a hot tub. Here is what I learned. If your foot or hand "accidently" "floats" in the wrong area you are still held responsible for that action. Even if you cry pardon and blame the movement of the trespassing appendage on the calming effects of the warm, bubbly water, underwater currents, coriolis effect and tidal movements....you are still held responsible.

Another key bit of advice for the men on this forum. "Periscope" jokes are not as funny as you think they are........
    Mike,

You know, it occured to me while browsing though the thread that Mike129 shows the most incredible devotion to this forum. Who else do you know who has painted their car to match their forum name? Huh? Anyone? Bueller? Nope! He is the only one so devoted that he would paint his car that way. I was thinking of painting a dragon on my Passat but............

Well, it's about time someone noticed!
    I once spent an evening with a couple of beauties in a hot tub. Here is what I learned. If your foot or hand "accidently" "floats" in the wrong area you are still held responsible for that action. Even if you cry pardon and blame the movement of the trespassing appendage on the calming effects of the warm, bubbly water, underwater currents, coriolis effect and tidal movements....you are still held responsible.

Another key bit of advice for the men on this forum. "Periscope" jokes are not as funny as you think they are........
    Thanks for the tips ACD. As always, your advices are golden
    -Michael Pritchard
    Speaking of hot tubs.....

I am thinking of buying one and I notice that in all the ads they come with at least two hot babes. Which is very convienent and all....but here is my question. When your at the hot tub store picking out the tub, do certain, specific hot babes come with specific models or can you mix and match the hot babes?

I mean, suppose you like a certain hot tub "A". And it comes with two red-headed hot tub babes....what if you prefer the blonde hot tub babes or, what if your prefer, one red-headed and one blonde headed hot tub babe? Can you mix and match? And what if after a couple of seasons the original hot tub babes are looking, well, waterlogged....can you trade them in for new hot tub babes?

Anybody with any experience regarding this issue please help.
    Oh yeah, another question..... What do the hot tub babes do when there not in the hot tub? I mean are they hanging around the house all day, watching soap opras and drinking beer?

Just curious.....