View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 282 of 307 FirstFirst ... 182232272277278279280281282283284285286287292 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,640 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I HAVE been telling you this!!!! I told you from day one that C-D was a balding fat man living in the Bronx....did you listen? Nooooooooooo!
    I have come to the conclusion that C.Noodles is really Paris Hilton with brains. I have reasons to conclude that but this is not the time nor the place for revelations.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    This only expains that it isn't illegal for the chicken to cross the road, but not the main question: WHY?
    To run over by that ugly duck Aflac's limo!
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    BTW, jpahl, did you already apply: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005240839,00.html ?
    Why do you have to be English, I don't quite get this.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Madonna? Isn't she an orthodox Jew now?
    -Michael Pritchard
    Somehow I think Chick was a number of people on this thread. Note her brother the Moose character lived in Minnesota where everyone does the Chicken Dance at the drop of a hat or first daylight. Note also how some other characters disappeared when she did. I think this was an interesting test of marketing and psychology and you know what...if that is the case then it worked because this thread died when she/he/they left...
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Me, a chicken? Bah, you land-lubber: jib-booms and bob-stays, avast there or I'll set ACD on to you!
    And Fore-stays and travelers and haul-downs and the pox on your children gharrod. <kidding>

This thread ain't dead yet......life support yes, dead? NO!

jpahl is no chicken....he is missing the breasts....and the drumsticks.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Madonna? Isn't she an orthodox Jew now?

Nope, that was last month. This month she is a Wikka priestass....spelling is correct.

I heard a review the other day on Madonna. The guy was unmericiful....he played some of her songs and said, "listen to her voice.....it's enough to make you want to shoot yourself....or her." Hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Somehow I think Chick was a number of people on this thread. Note her brother the Moose character lived in Minnesota where everyone does the Chicken Dance at the drop of a hat or first daylight. Note also how some other characters disappeared when she did. I think this was an interesting test of marketing and psychology and you know what...if that is the case then it worked because this thread died when she/he/they left...
    The only “character” that disappeared was Muziek, but ChickenNoodles said she no longer has a Treo (or never had a Treo in the first place?). m00se has been posting on TC. So who else are you speaking of? I strongly doubt that ACD and jpahl (or even clu-lu who is shying away lately from posting) are all one person.
    At one point someone thought that Nudist and the Noodles are the same but I strongly doubt that too.
    Viva la AFLAC!
    -Michael Pritchard
    Haven't been any chickens posting here in a bit.

I assume that you Brit types have seen the latest Dilberts, e.g.: http://www.comics.com/comics/dilbert...-20050601.html

Does it really work that way? I'm jealous!
    TChickenNoodles said she no longer has a Treo (or never had a Treo in the first place?)
    Oh, I meant to note that I am pretty sure she at least *had* a Treo, as I helped her sort through a ChatterEmail problem at one point.
    Mike, in one of her posts CNoodles mentioned that Muziek no longer has a Treo.
    Friday is upon us yes!
    -Michael Pritchard
    Mike, in one of her posts CNoodles mentioned that Muziek no longer has a Treo.
    Friday is upon us yes!
    Ah, I got the reference of "she" wrong in your post. Duh!
    I am a big fan of Russell Crowe and Ron Howard. Now the two of them are out with a new movie “Cinderella Man” so I am wondering if people have any opinion about the movie or plan to see it. My local newspaper gave it 3 starts, out of 4.
    Have a great weekend everyone!
    You too Ms. Noodles, I am sure you loiter and read stuff here…..
    -Michael Pritchard
    I am a big fan of Russell Crowe and Ron Howard. Now the two of them are out with a new movie “Cinderella Man” so I am wondering if people have any opinion about the movie or plan to see it.
    I saw it last nite, very good movie.
    Somehow I think Chick was a number of people on this thread.
    I think the reason this thread is dying is simply because CD left, not because she might have been several characters. Then again, either way you look at it, she was something quite special
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Zaster
    I think the reason this thread is dying is simply because CD left, not because she might have been several characters. Then again, either way you look at it, she was something quite special
    Special? As in in Blue Plate Special?
    So "New Game - Word Association" has finally become the longest thread? Who would have foreseen that a guy with 12 TC posts, and ads for "UK online dating for singles" and "vandal resistant lightning" in his signature would start the longest thread ever on TC?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    What football (soccer in the US) team is the only team to have played FIFA World Cup qualifiers on every continent?
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Dee Z, please try to not be so obviously smitten by the Chick and you may see the point to my earlier post. Play hard to get young man and you may get the golden egg. No woman likes an easy target unless she has a loaded gun.
    Dee Z, please try to not be so obviously smitten by the Chick and you may see the point to my earlier post. Play hard to get young man and you may get the golden egg.
    Hmm, why would he want to get a young man? What if he is more interested in chicks, and neither a man nor the golden egg? Are you trying to insinuate something here?
    No woman likes an easy target unless she has a loaded gun.
    How do you know this, are you a woman? - Hey, are YOU Chick-Dance maybe?! That would explain why you know for sure she posted under different names in this thread!
    Last edited by clulup; 06/08/2005 at 03:28 AM.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)