View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 281 of 307 FirstFirst ... 181231271276277278279280281282283284285286291 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,620 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Maybe its the new government policy:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4570217.stm
    "Swedish Prime Minister Goran Persson has taken a swipe at the Swedish media, accusing it of using images of scantily-clad women to boost sales....
    A survey published at the World Economic Forum in Jordan earlier this week found that Sweden had the smallest economic gender gap in the world - but Mr Persson was adamant that more needed to be done. "Our country is still not equal," he said."
    Indeed an obvious case of gender discrimination - why are there only female models to be seen in those papers? Shouldn't male models ask for equal opportunity employment and that sort of stuff?!?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    And the echoing sounds of "Yuuummmmmmmmm!!" coming from a large winged and well fed (possibly mythical) beast hidding somewhere in the deepest darkest shadows
    Buurrp! 'scuse me Dang! These feathers are always getting stuck in my teeth!
    Last edited by ACDriver; 05/24/2005 at 04:54 PM.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Buurrp! 'scuse me Dang! These feathers are always getting stuck in my teeth!
    Must be the goose feathers. What did you do with the limo?
    Try Opera for free and vote to get Opera on your Treo http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/OperaPalmOS
    Quote Originally Posted by christine600
    Must be the goose feathers. What did you do with the limo?
    Limo? What Limo? I don't know nothing about no Limo. And anybody who say's they saw me driving it is a big fat liar!!
    a totally off topic post.

I didnt even know this was possible. you can tell how many post you have in a particular thread.

here are the top 10 for this thread:

clulup 1245
    ACDriver 838
    PeterBrown 601
    jpahl 564
    tjd414 440
    Oops 416
    clairegrrl 373
    Mike129 264
    ronbo2000 170
    Muziek 166
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe

I didnt even know this was possible. you can tell how many post you have in a particular thread.

Yep, just click on "Replies"...this is the only board I've seen that on.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe

Interesting, I didn't know that clicking on the number of replies in the overview table of a forum lists all the participants of a thread. Interesting also to see that almost all of the regulars of TC have at least a post or two in AFLAC. Of course the REAL No. 1 poster is missing on the list.

I was always surprised to see that AFLAC had about 150 - 400 views per day, each post was viewed about 10 times. So quite a number of lurkers. Now the number of views is always "number of post + 1". The system must be confused quite a bit by Chick-Dances disappearance and the resurrection of the thread.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    The system must be confused quite a bit by Chick-Dances disappearance and the resurrection of the thread.
    So am I. Confused that is.

That wench better have a good excuse or she will be getting a spanking!!!

STAND IN LINE DAMBIT!!! Me first!!! Then Clulup etc.......
    STAND IN LINE DAMBIT!!! Me first!!! Then Clulup etc.......
    What am I, chop liver?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    So Paris Hilton is causing a scandal once again? They even mada a special website for her commercial: www.spicyparis.com/

I think Paris Hilton is probably the most clever (not necessarily intelligent of nice) person currently active in (show)biz. Out of almost nothing, apart from a pretty face and a well-known family name, she has created one of the most valuable brands around: Paris Hilton.

I have read that she made over US$100 million out of commercials, sales promotions, public appearances, etc. in the past two years. If she goes on like that, she will surpass the rest of the Hilton family in a few years, they have "only" about US$300 million in total.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    What am I, chop liver?
    OKay, okay, don't get your speedo's too tight...you can have a turn after clulup....
    Good morning Aflac family. As life proceeds without CD the thread looks dull and gray. I was hoping ACD would cheer us up but he appears gloomy with her absence as well. What’s next?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Zaster
    Good morning Aflac family. As life proceeds without CD the thread looks dull and gray. I was hoping ACD would cheer us up but he appears gloomy with her absence as well. What’s next?
    I am never gloomy!!! Bizy like hell yes....Gloomy no!

That's a funny word...gloomy....lol

Don't be sad...we all need a break from online now and again.
    I am also not gloomy, just away on a business trip.

I once mentioned the adventurer Mike Horn in this thread. Today I met him. He´s a really nice and very interesting guy, but he almost breaks your hand when he shakes it.
    This is a wonderful article by George Will, sent to me by someone this thread's participants know.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    This is a wonderful article by George Will, sent to me by someone this thread's participants know.

Someone I know? You mean to tell me my friggin' high school principal sent you this? Cool! Does he still comb his hair over to cover his bald spot?
    Someone I know? You mean to tell me my friggin' high school principal sent you this? Cool! Does he still comb his hair over to cover his bald spot?
    C-D was your high school principal?? Now I am really confused. Why didn't you tell us before?
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    C-D was your high school principal?? Now I am really confused. Why didn't you tell us before?
    I HAVE been telling you this!!!! I told you from day one that C-D was a balding fat man living in the Bronx....did you listen? Nooooooooooo!
    I HAVE been telling you this!!!! I told you from day one that C-D was a balding fat man living in the Bronx....did you listen? Nooooooooooo!
    my appologies! i always thought you were jo king!
    This reminded me of someone, but who?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4591869.stm
    This only expains that it isn't illegal for the chicken to cross the road, but not the main question: WHY?

BTW, jpahl, did you already apply: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005240839,00.html ?