View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 28 of 307 FirstFirst ... 1823242526272829303132333878128 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Ooops, you know I love ya, but I have to say that not ALL kitties grow up to be like you. Only the ones that get dropped on their heads.
    Ya know...comes to think of it...I do remember vaguely about falling on my head once, playing with my "owner's" bra. I think she might have hit me on a head or somethin' too. Hmm... Hey thanks for refreshing my memory
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmoozer
    ACD: How do you do it? How do you charm the ladies so well? Are you a magic-dragon? I begin to believe that you posses Enchanting powers...
    Me? Charming? Nope, you got the wrong Dragon. I am more like a wart.

Maybe a charming wart?
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    I hope he still loves his job....
    Love you too, Oops, and I am sure you make a good role-model to all kitties.
    Gosh you are so kind But how can a kind person live in NYC...? I thought kind people only live in Colorado...
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Me? Charming? Nope, you got the wrong Dragon. I am more like a wart.

Maybe a charming wart?
    A charming wart who adores frets...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Gosh you are so kind But how can a kind person live in NYC...? I thought kind people only live in Colorado...
    LOL. Oops, you have the wrong impression of NYC. It is truly a lovely city.
    OMG I am spending way too much time here...
    Good night friends. And sweet-frets-dreams ACD!
    And Oops: You are the coolest feline I have ever met. I especially like your straight talk and honesty about your disabilities
    G'Night!
    Night Muziek and ACD! Nice chatting with you
    -Michael Pritchard
    By 'eck, this thread grew a bit last night. Shouldn't you have been out enjoying yourselves?
    Obviously you're all in bed now so there's no point in me trying to join in all this flirting malarkey. Rewind a couple of pages, Clairegurgle accused us Brits of living in places with 'quaint' names, this coming from someone who a) lives in Boulder and b) lives in a country where half the places are named after places in Britain!
    Ooh I just saw the yellow taxi!
    Clairegrill, you should get rid of that inferiority complex you have. Just be glad that you come from a country founded by Brits
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Clairegrill, you should get rid of that inferiority complex you have. Just be glad that you come from a country founded by Brits
    This is just typical of most of the moronic drival that comes from you. I believe that this country was founded because of the British. And as far as inferiority complexes go...if it wasnt for us saving your butts, you would be sitting in the pub ole Stockpot speaking German with all your little **** buddies.

Everybody likes to make fun of us, but they all need us.

BTW Peter...if you lived here, they would just call you **** for short. Hahahahaha
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    That's 'drivel'. You're so cute when you get wound up!
    I notice you didn't disagree with me about 'Boulder' being a quaint name. And when places in the US aren't named for a places in good ole Blighty or random rocks they're often named for a person, like Dodge City. The Dodge family came from Stockport
    And I didn't realise that the US had fought off the Germans from Britain, oh that's right, you didn't. We did that all by ourselves
    Animo et Fide
    That's 'drivel'. You're so cute when you get wound up!
    I notice you didn't disagree with me about 'Boulder' being a quaint name. And when places in the US aren't named for a places in good ole Blighty or random rocks they're often named for a person, like Dodge City. The Dodge family came from Stockport
    And I didn't realise that the US had fought off the Germans from Britain, oh that's right, you didn't. We did that all by ourselves
    If you only knew anything that you were talking about. Boulder was named because of the rock formations that surround it. The main feature and the backdrop for the city are the Flatirons.

Once again you are so full of it...you must really like to hear yourself talk. Dodge City did not get its name because so many of its citizens were or had been, in the Texas phrase, on the dodge. It came quite respectably by its cognomen. The town was laid out by A. A. Robinson, chief engineer of the Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe, and it was called for Colonel Richard I. Dodge, commander of the post at Fort Dodge and one of the founders of the place.

Since that bit of history slipped by you, I would like to remind you, based on stuff I saw on the History Channel and in various movies, that the Germans were bombing London to pieces and it was the Americans that saved your bacon. Just remember, and no offense intended, second rate is second rate.

And to add insult to injury. That venerable British institution Jaguar, pronounced jag u r to the uninformed, was sold to Ford, an American Company, to keep it from going bankrupt, and keep a few of the 'ol blokes employed.

Sincerely
    Hey Chick...hope you had fun in Dee troit. I think a good matchup for your duck would be the geko. The duck has the Wiley Coyote syndrom while I like the way the geko grooves to the music....."Hey honey bunny, what's your 20? I got my rabbit ears on and I want to get chummy chummy"

Whatcha think??
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Whatcha think??

Grrl, I think you should have your serum lithium levels checked.
    The town was laid out by A. A. Robinson, chief engineer of the Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe, and it was called for Colonel Richard I. Dodge, commander of the post at Fort Dodge and one of the founders of the place.
    Er, isn't that what I said? All I pointed out was that the aforesaid Dodge came from (at least ancestrally) Stockport, where his family had been wealthy landowners. Like you said Boulder is named after a bit of rock, and the Blitz was over before the US joined the war, as was the Battle of Britain, which was the only time the Nazis threatened to invade. Not that we would have won the invasion of Europe without you, but we defended ourselves ok. Don't rely on films for history lessons. We owe as much to you as we do to Stalin
    Animo et Fide
    clairegrr, you are one of the smartest 19-year olds I have met in a while, but must you be so hard on the Brit? After all they did invent some important things like tennis (which they suck it, but still...).
    -Michael Pritchard
    Er, isn't that what I said? All I pointed out was that the aforesaid Dodge came from (at least ancestrally) Stockport, where his family had been wealthy landowners. Like you said Boulder is named after a bit of rock, and the Blitz was over before the US joined the war, as was the Battle of Britain, which was the only time the Nazis threatened to invade. Not that we would have won the invasion of Europe without you, but we defended ourselves ok. Don't rely on films for history lessons. We owe as much to you as we do to Stalin
    All true Peter, BUT!!!!! Without the US you would probably still would not have invented Hypofatty Big Macs and other delish semi-food stuffs! There would be no KFC, no Booger King, no Wendy's, HELL you guys could still be eating that rotten English food, and living past 60 years of age without massive fatty deposits in your atererys!!!

So let's give credit where credit is due!

And, yes, I am hungry.
    Is she being hard on me? It's running off my back like a duck's water.
    Animo et Fide
    Er, isn't that what I said? All I pointed out was that the aforesaid Dodge came from (at least ancestrally) Stockport, where his family had been wealthy landowners.
    Once again...you offer no proof. What a lamer
    Is she being hard on me? It's running off my back like a duck's water.

Are you sure that's right? "A duck's water"? Uh, wouldn't that be a ducks, uhm, ah, urine? I don't think I would like to have a duck peeing on my back.

I think you mean ....running off me like water off a duck's back" Yes?
    That's true ACD, I don't know where I would be without all that oh-so-nice food. Not that I ever eat that stuff, my junk food of choice is Indian or Chinese or Italian
    Animo et Fide