View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 279 of 307 FirstFirst ... 179229269274275276277278279280281282283284289 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,580 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I plead Mea Culpa, which of course is Latin for "no body".
    It was a truly brilliant plot. After making that bet with the other pilot, and then after realizing that they would never strip just like that, coming up with the whole idea about making them believe they were doing it to attract attention for the pension plan... brilliant.

The orgin of Mea Culpa comes from when the Latins, or, in the case of the southern Latins, the Latinos, would try to pinch the fanny (Brits go Whoa! ) of pretty girls in the old days and strictly translated means "Me-a wanta the Body".
    I always thought it came from "Meow, cool paw"!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Does this mean that that officially you retract all statements...
    I am not indicating anything, but in a country where the president believes the jury is still out on Evolution, why should this question be the only certainty in the world? It just didn't seem fair to me. We need more mystery and imagination, etc....! Maybe it is indeed a pentacoastal thing, who knows, or even decacoastal, as you suggested.

Besides, I was also tired of constanty having to delete all those PMs in my inbox, asking for more pictures etc. Stop PMing me!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Sunday's top-10 Trivia:
    2. How long is my large intestine?
    As long as this thread is, for sure....
  4. smn
    Quote Originally Posted by BugzLife
    As long as this thread is, for sure....
    If it's that long, you must be very constipated.
    Hey, Chick, when exactly are you loading up the truck and movin' to Beverly (er, Minneapolis)? When should we all drop by to help move furniture?
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    I was away on a special course in scientific detective work (you know, CSI and all that jazz).

I have to say those new technologies were quite an eye-opener. I have to officially revoke all my previous statements as far as my research topics in this thread are concerned...

Besides, we don't work on Whitmonday. Don't tell me you do?? Don't you know about Pentecost?
    This is very confusing, you never shared with us any photos or statements by the Noodles in the first place so how would we know what you are talking about? Not to mention that your previous statements were based on photos we never saw in the first place (wait, did I already said that?). So in the first place we don't know much. Or maybe we know more than you do?
    I nominate our dragon to start a fresh investigation immediately!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Whoa!!
    Ve4ry funny
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Holidays other towns or nations celebrate, e.g. Espertantina, a town in Brazil's conservative Northeast:
    As the mayor put it, the day at first created a scandal in this poor region, known for its religious fervor. But he said residents gradually residents warmed to the idea.
  9.    #5569  
    I think I successfully resurrected the AFLAC thread. Someone please respond.
    Yea!
    Thank you very much!
    -Michael Pritchard
    hmmmm....i don't see anything.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I think I successfully resurrected the AFLAC thread. Someone please respond.
    How did you manage to keep the post count even though the Chick's posts are gone? Amazing......
    -Michael Pritchard
  13.    #5573  
    They're still there (I can see them). So they count. They are just hidden. I hope no one minds having inserted myself as the starter of the thread. I had to go and find an old poll that I had posted (before the AFLAC thread) and morph it into this. If I had used a later post, Chick-Dance's would have been earlier and would have been hidden to all non-mods.
    So, this is now a Chick-Ram thread?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    or is it Chic-KRam?

And what came first now? The KRam or the Chick??

Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    They're still there (I can see them). So they count. They are just hidden. I hope no one minds having inserted myself as the starter of the thread. I had to go and find an old poll that I had posted (before the AFLAC thread) and morph it into this. If I had used a later post, Chick-Dance's would have been earlier and would have been hidden to all non-mods.
    Don't mind a bit, I am just happy the thread is back. Now, if you can bring the Chick back too......lmao
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    And what came first now? The KRam or the Chick??
    lol, hey, he has more posts than she does......
    -Michael Pritchard
    For anyone who cares, this thread is one year old today!

Anybody wanna sing?
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  20.    #5580  
    Cosmic. It is reborn 1 year to the day it was born.