View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

    61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

    13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

    58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

    33 20.00%
Page 275 of 307 FirstFirst ... 175225265270271272273274275276277278279280285 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,500 of 6123
  1. #5481  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    OMG, I am in trouble now. OK, OK, I see where this is going. I give up: I have a (tiny) tattoo above my right chick and a birthmark (cute and small) on my chick. Now lets talk about the weather or something.
    Back to this important issue please. We need some evidence. And if it is true that clulue has your entire digital library at his disposal then lets see some tatoos, clu. I demand justice on behalf of all posters here. GIVE US TATOO! Liberty or death!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  2. #5482  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    The tattoo started small, the size of roughly a half-dollar coin. And it grew to a butterfly.
    I knew it was similar to my wife's
  3. #5483  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Have you not seen my pictures? I've have some in various threads. This thread too, IIRC.
    Oh yes I have seen them1
    Very appealing!
  4. #5484  
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Back to this important issue please. We need some evidence. And if it is true that clulue has your entire digital library at his disposal then lets see some tatoos, clu. I demand justice on behalf of all posters here. GIVE US TATOO! Liberty or death!
    Ok Oops, you are a true AFLAC veteran, you have convinced me: here is the tattoo pic. Chick-Dance, I trust you are ok with it!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  5. #5485  
    Ahhh...Tattoo!!

    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6. #5486  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    It's coming to theaters near you....

    1. Open Water swimmer: here
    2. Winston Churchill
    And my prize is?
    Striking new avatar
  7. smn
    smn is offline
    smn's Avatar
    Posts
    54 Posts
    #5487  
    As it's VE day, which country was the first to use concentration camps, and where?
  8. #5488  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    But why is my arm hairy? Me thinking you got me confused with a different client
    In my experience women with Scandinavian genes tend to have a nice "peach fuzz" on their arms and other parts...very soft and warm. However this peach fuzz is usually blondish and not Black and Yucky as in the photo. Also none of the women I met had a tattoo that was huge, ugly and said Alyssian.....although I did know a Flight Attendant named Bridgett who swore she had a tattoo that said "Love" right next to her.....<DELETED>

    Now on to business!!!!!

    Fellow Caffeine Addicts I am preparing to buy a Super Automatic expresso/coffee maker such as the one pictured here.

    http://www.wholelattelove.com/Capresso/C1300.cfm

    Anyone have any experience with these things? Anybody have any recommendations? <Singing>>> "Does anybody really know what time it it? Does anybody Care? If so I can't imagine why...whooo ho oooo"....sorry.... I'm stopping.

    Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

    I hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day. I Called my Mommy....Did you!!!!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  9. #5489  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    In my experience women with Scandinavian genes tend to have a nice "peach fuzz" on their arms and other parts...very soft and warm. However this peach fuzz is usually blondish and not Black and Yucky as in the photo. Also none of the women I met had a tattoo that was huge, ugly and said Alyssian.....although I did know a Flight Attendant named Bridgett who swore she had a tattoo that said "Love" right next to her.....<DELETED>
    You know Bridgett? I mean, it must be her, I remember that... Anyway, how is she? Now that you mention her, I recall her saying: hey, one of our pilots has got that funny phone, too, keeps typing on it all the time!

    Now on to business!!!!!

    Fellow Caffeine Addicts I am preparing to buy a Super Automatic expresso/coffee maker such as the one pictured here.

    http://www.wholelattelove.com/Capresso/C1300.cfm

    Anyone have any experience with these things? Anybody have any recommendations? <Singing>>> "Does anybody really know what time it it? Does anybody Care? If so I can't imagine why...whooo ho oooo"....sorry.... I'm stopping.
    LOL!

    I am certainly not going to talk you out of buying a Swiss coffee machine (company is called Jura) , but if you want to go for REALLY excellent coffee, you may want to consider this system. The coffee is a bit more expensive, so if you drink a lot, it may cost you, the machines are less expensive though. Since you get up very early, your family may appreciate that the machine is also less noisy (no grinding needed). The coffee quality you get is very hard to beat, seriously.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  10. #5490  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    I am certainly not going to talk you out of buying a Swiss coffee machine (company is called Jura) , but if you want to go for REALLY excellent coffee, you may want to consider this system. The coffee is a bit more expensive, so if you drink a lot, it may cost you, the machines are less expensive though. Since you get up very early, your family may appreciate that the machine is also less noisy (no grinding needed). The coffee quality you get is very hard to beat, seriously.
    Thanks for the suggestion clulup! I checked out the website and decided that it must be very expensive coffee just to support the bandwidth needed for their site.

    I feel that if I have to get up at 0400, everybody should wake at 0400! So I am going with the grinder model I think. But I don't think I can go with the model jpahl has suggested ( thanks buddy) because this requires WAY to much thought and work to prepare the thing for operation. I just want to walk over, push the button, listen to the roar of operation, see flashing lights, and go back to sleep....kinda like a normal takeoff.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  11. #5491  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I just want to walk over, push the button, listen to the roar of operation, see flashing lights, and go back to sleep....kinda like a normal takeoff.
    Oh, I see, you like the sound of technology. How about dental technology, dental drills in particular? The following site offers a collection, for those who miss the sound in their everyday life...

    http://www.gutezaehne.de/geraeusch.htm

    The page is in German, just click on the "folder" icon in the "anhören/download" column to hear the various haimish sounds. This one is probably nicest: http://www.gutezaehne.de/sounds/rose...%20betrieb.mp3

    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  12. #5492  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    listen to this! -- he always says: “You look cute today ICD”!….
    ICD? What does that stand for? Implanted Cardiac Defibrillator? In-Circuit Debugger? Informed Consent Document? Installable Client Driver? Integrated Communication Device?

    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  13. #5493  
    insatiable coffe drinker
  14. #5494  
    Thought it was Insecure Chick Dance...what with no tattoo pics to share.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  15. #5495  
    Hey, this sounds like a cool company with a bright future! Why not apply? Anybody into marketing?

    http://www.huhcorp.com/ideas.htm
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  16. #5496  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Hey, this sounds like a cool company with a bright future! Why not apply? Anybody into marketing?

    http://www.huhcorp.com/ideas.htm
    I love it!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  17. #5497  
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Its a funny old world when nasa gets sued for......

    http://www.newscientist.com/backpage...mg18624982.300

    Did polar explorer Roald Amundsen get sued for chasing Santa Clause off the North Pole? It must have been Amundsen, because why else didn't anybody find Santa Clause so far?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  18. #5498  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance

    How are you Christine? Are you back from your long journey? Any stories to tell?
    Not back yet - a long journey takes a long time. And I have lost the Volvo.

    Quote Originally Posted by smn
    BTW my birthmark is the shape of Norway, including the Fjords. But you're not seeing it.
    ...but I know all the little details though. I'm at the 12th fjord counting southwards. Can you see me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    But why is my arm hairy? Me thinking you got me confused with a different client
    Or perhaps it's got to do with your epilator blowing the fuse the last time you used it?
    Try Opera for free and vote to get Opera on your Treo http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/OperaPalmOS
  19. #5499  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Did polar explorer Roald Amundsen get sued for chasing Santa Clause off the North Pole? It must have been Amundsen, because why else didn't anybody find Santa Clause so far?
    No he brought him here. And now he won't go home! He has become really obnoxious. Just look: Santa's Home - even tries to convince us that he is a Nisse, but we're not that easily fooled.
    Try Opera for free and vote to get Opera on your Treo http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/OperaPalmOS
  20. #5500  
    All i remember was the hairy arm.

    And another of you glued to a wall...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."

Posting Permissions